FILE - This undated file image provided by Interpol shows fugitive Briton Samantha Lewthwaite, dubbed the "white widow" by some news media, whom Interpol has issued an arrest notice for. She is called the most wanted woman in the world, a suspected terrorist charged with plotting to blow up resort hotels in Kenya packed with Christmas tourists, a westerner who wrote an ode praising Osama bin Laden, a jihadist who has eluded the law even as she has traveled through Africa with four young children in tow. The saga of Samantha Lewthwaite is one of betrayal and revenge in a murky world where, somehow, a white woman born to a British soldier becomes a Muslim convert and then an international fugitive accused of conspiracy. (AP Photo/Interpol, File)
- Latest news
- Bulbs, yes, but no food for deer 8 hours 1 Photo
- Philly's 13th St. brings good luck to great food 10 hours 4 Photos
- Supremacist faces murder charges in Kansas deaths 10 hours 1 Photo
- People with old Social Security debts get reprieve 12 hours 1 Photo
- Police: Suspected killers wore GPS devices 14 hours 2 Photos
- Featured Ads
- Only on our website
Victimized by the 'marriage penalty'
In a few short months, I'll pass the milestone that every little girl dreams of: the day she swears - before family and God, in sickness and in health, all in the name of love - that she's willing to pay a much higher tax rate.
April 15, 2014
- Allergies are the real midlife crisis
- Tax deduction for a gym membership?
- Victimized by the 'marriage penalty'
- AP Video
Jerome Faulkner Doss
Dr. Jerome F. Doss died April 12, 2014, in Charlotte, N.C., of Alzheimer's disease. He was born in Memphis, Tenn., on Dec. 17, 1933, the son of William Norman and Sarah Lorena (Simmons) Doss. In 1955, he married Dorothy Ann Carlson, who survives, as
April 15, 2014 1 Photo
- Funerals, April 15, 2014
- Ernest 'Pete' Horoho
- Nora 'Ethel' Duncan
- Aldine (Boyer) Luckey
- Jerome Faulkner Doss Dr. Jerome F. Doss died April 12, 2014, in Charlotte, N.C., of Alzheimer's disease. He was born in Memphis, Tenn., on Dec. 17, 1933, the son of William Norman and Sarah Lorena (Simmons) Doss. In 1955, he married Dorothy Ann Carlson, who survives, as
- Kelly Lafferty's video on Tom Miller