In this Nov. 3, 2013 photo, the exterior of the rented house on Northern Road in Aylesbury, England where Samantha Lewthwaite lived with her late husband Jermaine Lindsey before his death in a suicide bomb attack on the London subway system in July, 2005. She is called the most wanted woman in the world, a suspected terrorist charged with plotting to blow up resort hotels in Kenya packed with Christmas tourists, a westerner who wrote an ode praising Osama bin Laden, a jihadist who has eluded the law even as she has traveled through Africa with four young children in tow. The saga of Samantha Lewthwaite is one of betrayal and revenge in a murky world where, somehow, a white woman born to a British soldier becomes a Muslim convert and then an international fugitive accused of conspiracy. (AP Photo/Greg Katz, file)
- Latest news
- Airport security vulnerabilities not uncommon 1 hour 7 Photos
- Republican activists push party on gay marriage 3 hours
- APNewsBreak: Clemency after 10 years in prison? 5 hours
- 10 Things to Know for Today 6 hours 3 Photos
- Missouri executes inmate for 1993 farm slaying 6 hours 1 Photo
- Featured Ads
- Only on our website
VIDEO: Leopard attacks crowd in India
A leopard caused panic in the city of Chandrapur when it sprung from the roof of a house and charged at rescue workers.
April 22, 2014 1 Photo
- The top 12 government programs ever
- 'Warlock' in West Virginia accused of sexual assault
- VIDEO: Leopard attacks crowd in India
- AP Video
- U.S. Paratroopers in Poland, Amid Ukraine Crisis US Reviews Clemency for Certain Inmates Raw: Violence Erupts in Rio Near Olympic Venue Raw: Deadly Bombing in Egypt Raw: What's Inside a Commercial Jet Wheel Well Raw: Obama Arrives in Japan for State Visit Raw: Anti-Obama Activists Fight Manila Police Motels Near Disney Fighting Homeless Problem Michigan Man Sees Thanks to 'bionic Eye' Obama to Oso: We'll Be Here As Long As It Takes Bon Jovi Helps Open Low-income Housing in Philly S.C. Man Apologizes for Naked Walk in Wal-Mart New Country Music Hall of Fame Inductees Named 'Piles' of Bodies in South Sudan Slaughter SCOTUS Hears Tv-over-Internet Case Chief Mate: Crew Told to Escape After Passengers
John Witt Jr.
John Witt Jr., 62, Peru, passed away at 12:30 p.m. Saturday, April 12, 2014, at Dukes Memorial Hospital. Arrangements have been entrusted to Eikenberry-Eddy Funeral Home, 84 W. Main St., Peru. John Witt Jr.
April 23, 2014
- Gertrude Rogers
- John Witt Jr.
- LaVaun 'Bonnie' Burnette
- Elizabeth 'Betty' Lee
- John Witt Jr. John Witt Jr., 62, Peru, passed away at 12:30 p.m. Saturday, April 12, 2014, at Dukes Memorial Hospital. Arrangements have been entrusted to Eikenberry-Eddy Funeral Home, 84 W. Main St., Peru. John Witt Jr.
- Kelly Lafferty's video on Tom Miller