President Barack Obama smiles as he prepares to answer a question during an end-of-the year news conference in the Brady Press Briefing Room at the White House in Washington, Friday, Dec. 20, 2013. Obama will depart later for his home state of Hawaii for his annual Christmas vacation trip. It's the first time in his presidency that his departure plans have not been delayed by legislative action in Washington. (AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais)
- Latest news
- Postal Service has 600 rural Indiana spots open 3 minutes
- Police investigate bathtub death of Monticello boy 9 minutes
- Emmys: Billy Crystal to pay tribute to Williams 22 hours 1 Photo
- Slain journalist spent time with Indiana troops 1 day
- Hundreds attend vigil for missing SW Indiana women 1 day
- Featured Ads
- Only on our website
The Simpsons still going strong
The groundbreaking animation first hit the air Dec. 17, 1989, but the family first appeared on television in "The Tracey Ullman Show" short "Good Night" on April 19, 1987.
August 21, 2014
- Police chief resigns over racial slur repost to Facebook
- Does Twitter need a censor?
- The Simpsons still going strong
- AP Video
- Okla. Policeman Accused of Sex Assaults on Duty Raw: Egypt Bus Crash Kills at Least 33 Two Bodies Found in Adjacent Yards Dominican Republic Bans Miley Cyrus Concert Raw: Israeli Air Strike in Gaza Raw: Rescue Efforts Suspended at Japan Landslide Raw: Bodies of MH17 Victims Arrive in Malaysia Raw: Smaller Marches in Ferguson Marathon Suspect's Friend Pleads Guilty Attorney: Utah Eatery Had Other Chemical Burn Farm Resurgence Grows With Younger Crowd Microbrewery Chooses Special Can for Its Beer Ky. Firefighters Hurt in Ice Bucket Challenge Federal Investigation Will Look at Use of Force Community Deals With Michael Brown Aftermath US: We Do Not Pay Ransom to Terrorists Ferguson Teachers Training to Deal With Trauma Jon Hamm on the Unrest in Ferguson Tit for Tat? McDonald's Shuttered in Moscow Life on the Professional Video Game Circuit
Frederick Alan Rose
Frederick Alan Rose, 61, Kokomo, died at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 20, 2014, at his residence.Arrangements are pending with Shirley & Stout Funeral Homes and Crematory. A full obituary will be published at a later date.
August 22, 2014
- Funeral listings, Aug. 22, 2014
- Jerry Devern Nance
- Delores Skelton
- Shirley Ann Sage
- Frederick Alan Rose Frederick Alan Rose, 61, Kokomo, died at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 20, 2014, at his residence.Arrangements are pending with Shirley & Stout Funeral Homes and Crematory. A full obituary will be published at a later date.
- Kelly Lafferty's video on Tom Miller