Daryl Daugherty clears the sidewalk in front of his home, Monday, Jan. 6, 2014, as temperatures dropped lower than 10 below zero. More than 12 inches of snow fell on Sunday. (AP Photo/Michael Conroy)
- Latest news
- Bulbs, yes, but no food for deer 16 hours 1 Photo
- Philly's 13th St. brings good luck to great food 18 hours 4 Photos
- Supremacist faces murder charges in Kansas deaths 18 hours 1 Photo
- People with old Social Security debts get reprieve 20 hours 1 Photo
- Police: Suspected killers wore GPS devices 22 hours 2 Photos
- Featured Ads
- Only on our website
Victimized by the 'marriage penalty'
In a few short months, I'll pass the milestone that every little girl dreams of: the day she swears - before family and God, in sickness and in health, all in the name of love - that she's willing to pay a much higher tax rate.
April 15, 2014
- Allergies are the real midlife crisis
- Tax deduction for a gym membership?
- Victimized by the 'marriage penalty'
- AP Video
- Tributes Mark Boston Bombing Anniversary Raw: Kan. Shooting Suspect Faces Judge US Supports Ukraine's Efforts to Calm Tensions Suspect in Kansas Shootings Faces Murder Charges Ukraine: Military Recaptures Eastern Airport Raw: Storm Topples RVs Near Miss. Gulf Coast NASA Showcases Lunar Eclipse Pistorius Cries During Final Cross-Examination The Boston Marathon Bombing: One Year Later Michael Phelps Set to Come Out of Retirement First Women Move to Army Platoon Artillery Jobs Sex Offenders Charged in Serial Killings Police: Woman Stored Dead Babies in Garage OC Serial Murder Suspects May Have More Victims Family: 2 Shot in Head at Kan. Jewish Center Raw: Horse Jumping Inspires 'Bunny Hop' After Attack, Officials Kill 5 Bears in Florida Popular Science Honors Year's Top Inventions ND Oil Boom Attracting Drug Traffickers
Phillip 'Phil' E. Fernung
Phillip "Phil" E. Fernung, 70, Kokomo, passed away Saturday, April 12, 2014, at Fairmont Rehabilitation Center in Kokomo. He was born March 5, 1944, to Ernest and Madella (Sellers) Fernung in Kokomo. Phil grew up on a farm, and deeply respected both
April 16, 2014 1 Photo
- Funerals listings, April 16, 2014
- Rose Marie (Ramey) Brown
- Angeline Hanna Fife
- Roy Leslie Kinsey
- Phillip 'Phil' E. Fernung Phillip "Phil" E. Fernung, 70, Kokomo, passed away Saturday, April 12, 2014, at Fairmont Rehabilitation Center in Kokomo. He was born March 5, 1944, to Ernest and Madella (Sellers) Fernung in Kokomo. Phil grew up on a farm, and deeply respected both
- Kelly Lafferty's video on Tom Miller