This undated image provided by H&M shows plus-size model Jennie Runk, who is a size 12 or 14, in a swimsuit ad from 2012. The European-based retailer sells trendy clothing in the U.S. equivalent of sizes 1 throughout 16. "Our aim is not to convey a certain message or show an ideal but to have a campaign which can illustrate the collection in an inspiring and clear way," said Andrea Roos, an H&M press officer. (AP Photo/H&M)
- Featured Ads
- Only on our website
Can Putin re-create Fox News in Russia?
Among the many things Fox News has to answer for is the proof it has provided that news relentlessly slanted to match an agenda works: It can bring audience, financial success and influence, the three things any media owner craves.
December 10, 2013
- Old-fashioned trimming for tree isn't as green as you might think
- VIDEO: DOT camera captures massive pileup
- Can Putin re-create Fox News in Russia?
- AP Video
- Ga. Woman Says She Was Glued to Toilet Seat Families Appeal for Journalists Held in Syria Kerry Talks About Obama Castro Handshake Missing Family Found Alive in Northern Nevada World Leaders Gather to Honor Mandela Eastern Snowstorm Brings Closures, Delays Raw: Students Clash With Police in Egypt GM Names Mary Barra CEO Raw: Obama and Castro Shake Hands at Service Raw: Mob Smashes Central African Republic Mosque Obama Urges World: Act on Mandela Legacy Wintry Blast Targets Mid-Atlantic Raw: President Obama in South Africa St. Nicks Learn Tricks of Trade at Santa School Newtown Father Turns to Science to Curb Violence Pa. Students' Robotic Arm Can Make You Stronger Eighteen LA Sheriff's Deputies Face Charges Princeton Starts Mass Meningitis Vaccinations Judge: Brennan's Inc. in New Orleans Bankrupt How 'Volcker Rule' Would Limit Banks Risky Bets
Betty Jane Bagwell
Betty Jane Bagwell, 82, Kokomo, passed away at 12:33 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013, at her daughter's home surrounded by her loving family. She was the last of four siblings for the late Fred and Mary Sacks (Blockson). Betty graduated from Kokomo High
December 10, 2013 1 Photo
- Funeral listings, Dec. 10, 2013
- Frances Ellen Rohrer
- Mary Jane McCauley
- Linda E. Strange
- Betty Jane Bagwell Betty Jane Bagwell, 82, Kokomo, passed away at 12:33 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013, at her daughter's home surrounded by her loving family. She was the last of four siblings for the late Fred and Mary Sacks (Blockson). Betty graduated from Kokomo High