This undated image provided by H&M shows plus-size model Jennie Runk, who is a size 12 or 14, in a swimsuit ad from 2012. The European-based retailer sells trendy clothing in the U.S. equivalent of sizes 1 throughout 16. "Our aim is not to convey a certain message or show an ideal but to have a campaign which can illustrate the collection in an inspiring and clear way," said Andrea Roos, an H&M press officer. (AP Photo/H&M)
- Latest news
- Emmys: Billy Crystal to pay tribute to Williams 20 hours 1 Photo
- Slain journalist spent time with Indiana troops 22 hours
- Hundreds attend vigil for missing SW Indiana women 22 hours
- Slain American journalist remembered as driven 23 hours 7 Photos
- Man rides stolen shopping scooter to probation meeting 1 day
- Featured Ads
- Only on our website
The Simpsons still going strong
The groundbreaking animation first hit the air Dec. 17, 1989, but the family first appeared on television in "The Tracey Ullman Show" short "Good Night" on April 19, 1987.
August 21, 2014
- Police chief resigns over racial slur repost to Facebook
- Does Twitter need a censor?
- The Simpsons still going strong
- AP Video
- Raw: Rescue Efforts Suspended at Japan Landslide Raw: Bodies of MH17 Victims Arrive in Malaysia Raw: Smaller Marches in Ferguson Marathon Suspect's Friend Pleads Guilty Attorney: Utah Eatery Had Other Chemical Burn Farm Resurgence Grows With Younger Crowd Microbrewery Chooses Special Can for Its Beer Ky. Firefighters Hurt in Ice Bucket Challenge Federal Investigation Will Look at Use of Force Community Deals With Michael Brown Aftermath US: We Do Not Pay Ransom to Terrorists Ferguson Teachers Training to Deal With Trauma Jon Hamm on the Unrest in Ferguson Tit for Tat? McDonald's Shuttered in Moscow Life on the Professional Video Game Circuit TX Gov Perry in Washington: 'Confident' in Case Hospital Releases Two Missionaries Who Had Ebola Ramen Health Risks: The Dark Side of the Noodle NYC Doctor-in-chief Seeks Community Approach Indonesian Police Fire Tear Gas at Protesters
Frederick Alan Rose
Frederick Alan Rose, 61, Kokomo, died at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 20, 2014, at his residence.Arrangements are pending with Shirley & Stout Funeral Homes and Crematory. A full obituary will be published at a later date.
August 22, 2014
- Funeral listings, Aug. 22, 2014
- Jerry Devern Nance
- Delores Skelton
- Shirley Ann Sage
- Frederick Alan Rose Frederick Alan Rose, 61, Kokomo, died at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 20, 2014, at his residence.Arrangements are pending with Shirley & Stout Funeral Homes and Crematory. A full obituary will be published at a later date.
- Kelly Lafferty's video on Tom Miller