In this photo released by AMC, creator Matthew Weiner, left, talks with actress Jessica Pare on the set of the TV series, "Mad Men." Weiner, as the auteur of the landmark drama series, voices both resolve and wonderment at his task of bringing "Mad Men" in for a landing. His goal, he says, is not to wallop the audience with a grand parting shot, but something more gently profound: "to leave the characters in a place where they're going to be in viewers' imaginations forever." The final season of "Mad Men" begins Sunday, April 13, 2014, at 10 p.m. EDT on AMC. (AP Photo/AMC, Jamie Trueblood)
- Latest news
- Honda bolsters Fit to boost crash resistance 9 hours 1 Photo
- Ferguson fallout: A call for police 'body cams' 9 hours 1 Photo
- Postal Service has 600 rural Indiana spots open 11 hours
- Police investigate bathtub death of Monticello boy 11 hours
- Emmys: Billy Crystal to pay tribute to Williams 1 day 1 Photo
- Featured Ads
- Only on our website
The Simpsons still going strong
The groundbreaking animation first hit the air Dec. 17, 1989, but the family first appeared on television in "The Tracey Ullman Show" short "Good Night" on April 19, 1987.
August 21, 2014
- Police chief resigns over racial slur repost to Facebook
- Does Twitter need a censor?
- The Simpsons still going strong
- AP Video
- Furry Roommates: Dorms Allowing Cats and Dogs Chase Rice Defends Bro-Country 'Jersey Shore Massacre' Pokes Fun at MTV Series Raw: Wash. Mudslides Close Roads, Trap Motorists DC's Godfather of Go-Go Honored Ukraine Calls Russian Convoy a 'direct Invasion' Girl Meets Her 'one in the World' Match Coal Gas Boom in China Holds Climate Risks Japan Landslide Rescuers Struggle in Heavy Rain Raw: Severe Floods, Fire Wrecks Indiana Homes Endangered Red Wolves Face Uncertain Future Raw: Russian Aid Convoy Arrives in Ukraine Okla. Policeman Accused of Sex Assaults on Duty Dominican Republic Bans Miley Cyrus Concert Raw: Israeli Air Strike in Gaza Raw: Bodies of MH17 Victims Arrive in Malaysia Attorney: Utah Eatery Had Other Chemical Burn
Frederick Alan Rose
Frederick Alan Rose, 61, Kokomo, died at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 20, 2014, at his residence.Arrangements are pending with Shirley & Stout Funeral Homes and Crematory. A full obituary will be published at a later date.
August 22, 2014
- Funeral listings, Aug. 22, 2014
- Jerry Devern Nance
- Delores Skelton
- Shirley Ann Sage
- Frederick Alan Rose Frederick Alan Rose, 61, Kokomo, died at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 20, 2014, at his residence.Arrangements are pending with Shirley & Stout Funeral Homes and Crematory. A full obituary will be published at a later date.
- Kelly Lafferty's video on Tom Miller