In this Monday, Sept. 23, 2013 photo, David Rodriguez, 8, looks at a display of planets at the Rory Meyers Children's Adventure Garden at the Dallas Arboretum, in Dallas. Mary Conroy, the arboretum's vice president of education and research, said that when the idea for the children's garden began to germinate almost 17 years ago, organizers wanted it to meet a need in the community, and they settled on helping to boost science test scores. (AP Photo/LM Otero)
- Latest news
- Airport security vulnerabilities not uncommon 1 hour 7 Photos
- Republican activists push party on gay marriage 3 hours
- APNewsBreak: Clemency after 10 years in prison? 5 hours
- 10 Things to Know for Today 6 hours 3 Photos
- Missouri executes inmate for 1993 farm slaying 6 hours 1 Photo
- Featured Ads
- Only on our website
VIDEO: Leopard attacks crowd in India
April 22, 2014 1 Photo
- The top 12 government programs ever
- 'Warlock' in West Virginia accused of sexual assault
- VIDEO: Leopard attacks crowd in India
- AP Video
- U.S. Paratroopers in Poland, Amid Ukraine Crisis US Reviews Clemency for Certain Inmates Raw: Violence Erupts in Rio Near Olympic Venue Raw: Deadly Bombing in Egypt Raw: What's Inside a Commercial Jet Wheel Well Raw: Obama Arrives in Japan for State Visit Raw: Anti-Obama Activists Fight Manila Police Motels Near Disney Fighting Homeless Problem Michigan Man Sees Thanks to 'bionic Eye' Obama to Oso: We'll Be Here As Long As It Takes Bon Jovi Helps Open Low-income Housing in Philly S.C. Man Apologizes for Naked Walk in Wal-Mart New Country Music Hall of Fame Inductees Named 'Piles' of Bodies in South Sudan Slaughter SCOTUS Hears Tv-over-Internet Case Chief Mate: Crew Told to Escape After Passengers
John Witt Jr.
John Witt Jr., 62, Peru, passed away at 12:30 p.m. Saturday, April 12, 2014, at Dukes Memorial Hospital. Arrangements have been entrusted to Eikenberry-Eddy Funeral Home, 84 W. Main St., Peru. John Witt Jr.
April 23, 2014
- Gertrude Rogers
- John Witt Jr.
- LaVaun 'Bonnie' Burnette
- Elizabeth 'Betty' Lee
- John Witt Jr. John Witt Jr., 62, Peru, passed away at 12:30 p.m. Saturday, April 12, 2014, at Dukes Memorial Hospital. Arrangements have been entrusted to Eikenberry-Eddy Funeral Home, 84 W. Main St., Peru. John Witt Jr.
- Kelly Lafferty's video on Tom Miller