- Latest news
- Transgender troop ban faces scrutiny 1 hour 2 Photos
- Police: 1 man, 1 woman died at South by Southwest 3 hours
- Holder endorses proposed drug sentencing changes 4 hours
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7 6 hours 8 Photos
- La. mom charged with death of Down syndrome son 15 hours
- Featured Ads
- Only on our website
Who belongs in the delivery room?
Should a father be allowed in the delivery room for the birth of his child, over the mother's objections? A New Jersey judge said no last November, in a ruling that was released in writing earlier this week.
March 13, 2014
- Americans in poll don't believe Christie or Clinton
- VIDEO: Two dead at SXSW after car hits crowd
- Who belongs in the delivery room?
- AP Video
- Pope Francis Reaches One Year As Pontiff SC Deputy Cried After Shooting 70-year-old Man Gay Marriage Lawsuit in Florida Forensic Analysis Challenged in Pistorius Trial Ukraine Creates a New National Guard Force NYC Mayor Visits Harlem Blast Site Raw: Rare Baby 'Roo Makes Its Debut in Sydney Transgender Troop Ban Faces Scrutiny Two Dead at SXSW After Car Hits Crowd ShowBiz Minute: Bieber, Judge Judy, 'Big Bang' Malaysia: No Debris at Spot From China Images Raw: Clashes in Turkey After Teen's Funeral 3 Dead, 50 Vehicles Wrecked on Ohio Turnpike Calif. Brewery Taps New Technology, Saves Water Baby-Cuddling Grandma Holds Unexpected Patient Satellite Firm Enlists Public Help to Find Jet Robot Takes on Top Ping Pong Player Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer Won't Seek Third Term NJ Teen Who Sued Parents Returns Home Carjacking Suspect Arrested After Chase
Lyman E. 'Ed' Dudley
Lyman E. "Ed" Dudley, 86, Kokomo, passed away at 3:40 p.m. Tuesday, March 4, 2014, at Kindred Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas. Ed was born Jan. 8, 1928, in Kokomo to the late Emery and Goldie (Kaser) Dudley. Ed served in the U.S. Navy from 1945 to 1949
March 13, 2014 1 Photo
- Rowena M. Little
- Carlton Haywood Draper
- Crystal Helen Newburn
- Martha Fearnow Teter
- Lyman E. 'Ed' Dudley Lyman E. "Ed" Dudley, 86, Kokomo, passed away at 3:40 p.m. Tuesday, March 4, 2014, at Kindred Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas. Ed was born Jan. 8, 1928, in Kokomo to the late Emery and Goldie (Kaser) Dudley. Ed served in the U.S. Navy from 1945 to 1949