KT photo | Kelly LaffertyMr. President: Former Haworth coach and Kokomo ahletic director Jim Callane high-fives Roth Houk before Wednesday's Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame golf outing at Chippendale G.C. Callane was named the Hall of Fame's new president on Monday.
- Featured Ads
- Only on our website
Can Putin re-create Fox News in Russia?
Among the many things Fox News has to answer for is the proof it has provided that news relentlessly slanted to match an agenda works: It can bring audience, financial success and influence, the three things any media owner craves.
December 10, 2013
- Old-fashioned trimming for tree isn't as green as you might think
- VIDEO: DOT camera captures massive pileup
- Can Putin re-create Fox News in Russia?
- AP Video
- Pet Hospice Helps Owners Say Good Bye Newtown Priest: 'I Still Cry' Water Flows Through Detroit's Vacant Buildings Texas Woman Admits to Sending Ricin to Obama Six People Found Alive in Northern Nevada AP-GfK Poll: Congress, Obama Approval Still Low Ga. Woman Says She Was Glued to Toilet Seat Families Appeal for Journalists Held in Syria Kerry Talks About Obama Castro Handshake Missing Family Found Alive in Northern Nevada World Leaders Gather to Honor Mandela Eastern Snowstorm Brings Closures, Delays Raw: Students Clash With Police in Egypt GM Names Mary Barra CEO Raw: Obama and Castro Shake Hands at Service Raw: Mob Smashes Central African Republic Mosque Obama Urges World: Act on Mandela Legacy Wintry Blast Targets Mid-Atlantic Raw: President Obama in South Africa St. Nicks Learn Tricks of Trade at Santa School
Dorothy M. Warnock
Dorothy M. Warnock, 90, Kokomo, passed away at 7:45 p.m. Friday, Dec. 6, 2013, at Kindred Health Care. Dorothy was born Nov. 14, 1923, in Frankfort, to the late Ward and Mary Etta Dreyer. Her marriage to Donald W. Warnock, who preceded her in death,
December 11, 2013 1 Photo
- Margaret L. 'Marge' Harrison
- Leroy Young
- Richard Walter 'Dick' Rhine
- Dorothy M. Warnock Dorothy M. Warnock, 90, Kokomo, passed away at 7:45 p.m. Friday, Dec. 6, 2013, at Kindred Health Care. Dorothy was born Nov. 14, 1923, in Frankfort, to the late Ward and Mary Etta Dreyer. Her marriage to Donald W. Warnock, who preceded her in death,