FIRED UP: Kokomo players Tayler Persons, left, and Hakim Burnett celebrate in the closing seconds of the Class 4A No. 9-ranked Wildkats’ 49-40 victory over Richmond in North Central Conference play Friday night at Memorial Gym. Persons recorded 21 points, 10 rebounds, six steals and three assists to help Kokomo take the win, which gave the Kats the outright NCC title and just the second perfect NCC record in school history.
- Featured Ads
- Only on our website
Human trafficking battled by text message
A few months ago, a worker monitoring a hotline for the Polaris Project, a nonprofit group dedicated to combating human trafficking, received a text message from an 18-year-old woman in distress.
December 9, 2013 1 Photo
- Should Detroit sell its priceless art to pay the bills?
- Cargazing: Ford Fiesta ST is fast, fun, affordable
- Human trafficking battled by text message
- AP Video
- Wintry Blast Targets Mid-Atlantic Raw: Singing, Dancing at Mandela Memorial Raw: President Obama in South Africa Raw: Crowds Arrive for Mandela Memorial St. Nicks Learn Tricks of Trade at Santa School Newtown Father Turns to Science to Curb Violence Pa. Students' Robotic Arm Can Make You Stronger Eighteen LA Sheriff's Deputies Face Charges Princeton Starts Mass Meningitis Vaccinations Judge: Brennan's Inc. in New Orleans Bankrupt Ex-San Diego Mayor Sentenced for Harassment Tense Standoff in Kiev As Police Encircle Camps Raw: Falling Ice Sheets Pose Danger in Texas How 'Volcker Rule' Would Limit Banks Risky Bets Raw: Biden Signs Mandela Condolence Book Torre, La Russa, Cox Elected to Baseball Hall New American Airlines Emerges As Deal Closes Raw: 30 Car Pileup in Milwaukee East Coast Storm Dumps Snow, Snarls Traffic Raw: Storm Causes Dozens of Crashes in Wisconsin
Betty Jane Bagwell
Betty Jane Bagwell, 82, Kokomo, passed away at 12:33 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013, at her daughter's home surrounded by her loving family. She was the last of four siblings for the late Fred and Mary Sacks (Blockson). Betty graduated from Kokomo High
December 10, 2013 1 Photo
- Funeral listings, Dec. 10, 2013
- Frances Ellen Rohrer
- Mary Jane McCauley
- Linda E. Strange
- Betty Jane Bagwell Betty Jane Bagwell, 82, Kokomo, passed away at 12:33 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013, at her daughter's home surrounded by her loving family. She was the last of four siblings for the late Fred and Mary Sacks (Blockson). Betty graduated from Kokomo High