Don Ruel, the grandfather of six year-old Nathan Woessner speaks during a news conference, at the University of Chicago Medical Center Monday, July 15, 2013, in Chicago. Ruel described how Woessner was buried under eleven feet of sand for hours at a northern Indiana dune. Dr. Tracy Koogler, medical director of pediatric intensive care at the University of Chicago Medical Center says the child is expected to make a full neurological recovery. The boy has been in critical condition since being rescued Friday from the Mount Baldy dune in the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore. (AP Photo/M. Spencer Green)
- Featured Ads
- Only on our website
Can Putin re-create Fox News in Russia?
Among the many things Fox News has to answer for is the proof it has provided that news relentlessly slanted to match an agenda works: It can bring audience, financial success and influence, the three things any media owner craves.
December 10, 2013
- Old-fashioned trimming for tree isn't as green as you might think
- VIDEO: DOT camera captures massive pileup
- Can Putin re-create Fox News in Russia?
- AP Video
- Pet Hospice Helps Owners Say Good Bye Newtown Priest: 'I Still Cry' Water Flows Through Detroit's Vacant Buildings Texas Woman Admits to Sending Ricin to Obama Six People Found Alive in Northern Nevada AP-GfK Poll: Congress, Obama Approval Still Low Ga. Woman Says She Was Glued to Toilet Seat Families Appeal for Journalists Held in Syria Kerry Talks About Obama Castro Handshake Missing Family Found Alive in Northern Nevada World Leaders Gather to Honor Mandela Eastern Snowstorm Brings Closures, Delays Raw: Students Clash With Police in Egypt GM Names Mary Barra CEO Raw: Obama and Castro Shake Hands at Service Raw: Mob Smashes Central African Republic Mosque Obama Urges World: Act on Mandela Legacy Wintry Blast Targets Mid-Atlantic Raw: President Obama in South Africa St. Nicks Learn Tricks of Trade at Santa School
Dorothy M. Warnock
Dorothy M. Warnock, 90, Kokomo, passed away at 7:45 p.m. Friday, Dec. 6, 2013, at Kindred Health Care. Dorothy was born Nov. 14, 1923, in Frankfort, to the late Ward and Mary Etta Dreyer. Her marriage to Donald W. Warnock, who preceded her in death,
December 11, 2013 1 Photo
- Margaret L. 'Marge' Harrison
- Leroy Young
- Richard Walter 'Dick' Rhine
- Dorothy M. Warnock Dorothy M. Warnock, 90, Kokomo, passed away at 7:45 p.m. Friday, Dec. 6, 2013, at Kindred Health Care. Dorothy was born Nov. 14, 1923, in Frankfort, to the late Ward and Mary Etta Dreyer. Her marriage to Donald W. Warnock, who preceded her in death,