A woman looks out a window at her home as police start to search an apartment building while looking for a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings in Watertown, Mass., Friday, April 19, 2013. Two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing killed an MIT police officer, injured a transit officer in a firefight and threw explosive devices at police during their getaway attempt in a long night of violence that left one of them dead and another still at large Friday, authorities said as the manhunt intensified for a young man described as a dangerous terrorist. (AP Photo/Charles Krupa)
- Latest news
- Postal Service has 600 rural Indiana spots open 7 minutes
- Police investigate bathtub death of Monticello boy 13 minutes
- Emmys: Billy Crystal to pay tribute to Williams 23 hours 1 Photo
- Slain journalist spent time with Indiana troops 1 day
- Hundreds attend vigil for missing SW Indiana women 1 day
- Featured Ads
- Only on our website
The Simpsons still going strong
The groundbreaking animation first hit the air Dec. 17, 1989, but the family first appeared on television in "The Tracey Ullman Show" short "Good Night" on April 19, 1987.
August 21, 2014
- Police chief resigns over racial slur repost to Facebook
- Does Twitter need a censor?
- The Simpsons still going strong
- AP Video
- Okla. Policeman Accused of Sex Assaults on Duty Raw: Egypt Bus Crash Kills at Least 33 Two Bodies Found in Adjacent Yards Dominican Republic Bans Miley Cyrus Concert Raw: Israeli Air Strike in Gaza Raw: Rescue Efforts Suspended at Japan Landslide Raw: Bodies of MH17 Victims Arrive in Malaysia Raw: Smaller Marches in Ferguson Marathon Suspect's Friend Pleads Guilty Attorney: Utah Eatery Had Other Chemical Burn Farm Resurgence Grows With Younger Crowd Microbrewery Chooses Special Can for Its Beer Ky. Firefighters Hurt in Ice Bucket Challenge Federal Investigation Will Look at Use of Force Community Deals With Michael Brown Aftermath US: We Do Not Pay Ransom to Terrorists Ferguson Teachers Training to Deal With Trauma Jon Hamm on the Unrest in Ferguson Tit for Tat? McDonald's Shuttered in Moscow Life on the Professional Video Game Circuit
Frederick Alan Rose
Frederick Alan Rose, 61, Kokomo, died at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 20, 2014, at his residence.Arrangements are pending with Shirley & Stout Funeral Homes and Crematory. A full obituary will be published at a later date.
August 22, 2014
- Funeral listings, Aug. 22, 2014
- Jerry Devern Nance
- Delores Skelton
- Shirley Ann Sage
- Frederick Alan Rose Frederick Alan Rose, 61, Kokomo, died at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 20, 2014, at his residence.Arrangements are pending with Shirley & Stout Funeral Homes and Crematory. A full obituary will be published at a later date.
- Kelly Lafferty's video on Tom Miller