A sticker with Donetsk people's republic colors is seen on the hunting rifle of a local man who came to a check point on a road leading to the airport, in Donetsk, Ukraine, on Tuesday, May 27, 2014. The eastern city of Donetsk was in turmoil Tuesday a day after government forces used fighter jets to stop pro-Russian militia from taking over the airport. Dozens were reported killed and the mayor went on television to urge residents to stay indoors. (AP Photo/Ivan Sekretarev)
- Latest news
- Honda bolsters Fit to boost crash resistance 3 hours 1 Photo
- Ferguson fallout: A call for police 'body cams' 3 hours 1 Photo
- Postal Service has 600 rural Indiana spots open 5 hours
- Police investigate bathtub death of Monticello boy 6 hours
- Emmys: Billy Crystal to pay tribute to Williams 1 day 1 Photo
- Featured Ads
- Only on our website
The Simpsons still going strong
The groundbreaking animation first hit the air Dec. 17, 1989, but the family first appeared on television in "The Tracey Ullman Show" short "Good Night" on April 19, 1987.
August 21, 2014
- Police chief resigns over racial slur repost to Facebook
- Does Twitter need a censor?
- The Simpsons still going strong
- AP Video
- Japan Landslide Rescuers Struggle in Heavy Rain Raw: Severe Floods, Fire Wrecks Indiana Homes Endangered Red Wolves Face Uncertain Future Raw: Russian Aid Convoy Arrives in Ukraine Hamm Talks Emmy Chances Okla. Policeman Accused of Sex Assaults on Duty Raw: Egypt Bus Crash Kills at Least 33 Two Bodies Found in Adjacent Yards Dominican Republic Bans Miley Cyrus Concert Raw: Israeli Air Strike in Gaza Raw: Rescue Efforts Suspended at Japan Landslide Raw: Bodies of MH17 Victims Arrive in Malaysia Raw: Smaller Marches in Ferguson Attorney: Utah Eatery Had Other Chemical Burn Farm Resurgence Grows With Younger Crowd Microbrewery Chooses Special Can for Its Beer Ky. Firefighters Hurt in Ice Bucket Challenge Federal Investigation Will Look at Use of Force Community Deals With Michael Brown Aftermath US: We Do Not Pay Ransom to Terrorists
Frederick Alan Rose
Frederick Alan Rose, 61, Kokomo, died at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 20, 2014, at his residence.Arrangements are pending with Shirley & Stout Funeral Homes and Crematory. A full obituary will be published at a later date.
August 22, 2014
- Funeral listings, Aug. 22, 2014
- Jerry Devern Nance
- Delores Skelton
- Shirley Ann Sage
- Frederick Alan Rose Frederick Alan Rose, 61, Kokomo, died at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 20, 2014, at his residence.Arrangements are pending with Shirley & Stout Funeral Homes and Crematory. A full obituary will be published at a later date.
- Kelly Lafferty's video on Tom Miller