Three Duncan juveniles made their initial appearance in Stephens County District Court today, Tuesday, Aug. 20, 2013, in Duncan, Okla., to hear the formal charges against them in the shooting death of Australian national Chris Lane, that happened Friday, Aug. 16. From left, Chancey Allen Luna, 16, and James Edwards Jr., 15, face first degree murder charges, and Michael Dewayne Jones, 17, was charged with use of a vehicle in the discharge of weapon and accessory to murder after the fact.
- Latest news
- Bulbs, yes, but no food for deer 18 hours 1 Photo
- Philly's 13th St. brings good luck to great food 20 hours 4 Photos
- Supremacist faces murder charges in Kansas deaths 21 hours 1 Photo
- People with old Social Security debts get reprieve 22 hours 1 Photo
- Police: Suspected killers wore GPS devices 1 day 2 Photos
- Featured Ads
- Only on our website
Victimized by the 'marriage penalty'
April 15, 2014
- Allergies are the real midlife crisis
- Tax deduction for a gym membership?
- Victimized by the 'marriage penalty'
- AP Video
- Raw: Ferry Sinks Off South Korean Coast Town, Victims Remember Texas Blast Freeze Leaves Florida Panhandle With Dead Trees At Boston Marathon, a Chance to Finally Finish Are School Dress Codes Too Strict? Raw: Fatal Ferry Boat Accident Suspicious Bags Found Near Marathon Finish Line Boston Marks the 1st Anniversary of Bombing NYPD Ends Muslim Surveillance Program 8-year-old Boy Gets His Wish: Fly Like Iron Man Sex Offenders Arrested in Slayings of CA Women India's Transgenders Celebrate Historic Ruling Tributes Mark Boston Bombing Anniversary Raw: Kan. Shooting Suspect Faces Judge
Phillip 'Phil' E. Fernung
Phillip "Phil" E. Fernung, 70, Kokomo, passed away Saturday, April 12, 2014, at Fairmont Rehabilitation Center in Kokomo. He was born March 5, 1944, to Ernest and Madella (Sellers) Fernung in Kokomo. Phil grew up on a farm, and deeply respected both
April 16, 2014 1 Photo
- Funerals listings, April 16, 2014
- Rose Marie (Ramey) Brown
- Angeline Hanna Fife
- Roy Leslie Kinsey
- Phillip 'Phil' E. Fernung Phillip "Phil" E. Fernung, 70, Kokomo, passed away Saturday, April 12, 2014, at Fairmont Rehabilitation Center in Kokomo. He was born March 5, 1944, to Ernest and Madella (Sellers) Fernung in Kokomo. Phil grew up on a farm, and deeply respected both
- Kelly Lafferty's video on Tom Miller