Samuel Duke, age 6, makes a sidewalk chalk American flag with his Daddy to honor Sept. 11 victims. Submitted | Sally Duke
- Latest news
- Gaza official: Israeli airstrike wounds 3 47 minutes 1 Photo
- Buick ads are no joke: Regal gets double takes 2 hours 1 Photo
- Airport security vulnerabilities not uncommon 4 hours 7 Photos
- Republican activists push party on gay marriage 6 hours
- APNewsBreak: Clemency after 10 years in prison? 8 hours
- Featured Ads
- Only on our website
Affirmative action ruling challenges colleges seeking diversity
The U.S. Supreme Court's support of Michigan's ban on race-based affirmative action in university admissions may spur colleges to find new ways to achieve diversity without using racial preferences.
April 23, 2014
- A 'wearable robot' helps her walk again
- Cuba is running out of condoms
- Affirmative action ruling challenges colleges seeking diversity
- AP Video
- U.S. Paratroopers in Poland, Amid Ukraine Crisis US Reviews Clemency for Certain Inmates Raw: Violence Erupts in Rio Near Olympic Venue Raw: Deadly Bombing in Egypt Raw: What's Inside a Commercial Jet Wheel Well Raw: Obama Arrives in Japan for State Visit Raw: Anti-Obama Activists Fight Manila Police Motels Near Disney Fighting Homeless Problem Michigan Man Sees Thanks to 'bionic Eye' Obama to Oso: We'll Be Here As Long As It Takes Bon Jovi Helps Open Low-income Housing in Philly S.C. Man Apologizes for Naked Walk in Wal-Mart New Country Music Hall of Fame Inductees Named 'Piles' of Bodies in South Sudan Slaughter SCOTUS Hears Tv-over-Internet Case Chief Mate: Crew Told to Escape After Passengers
John Witt Jr.
John Witt Jr., 62, Peru, passed away at 12:30 p.m. Saturday, April 12, 2014, at Dukes Memorial Hospital. Arrangements have been entrusted to Eikenberry-Eddy Funeral Home, 84 W. Main St., Peru. John Witt Jr.
April 23, 2014
- Gertrude Rogers
- John Witt Jr.
- LaVaun 'Bonnie' Burnette
- Elizabeth 'Betty' Lee
- John Witt Jr. John Witt Jr., 62, Peru, passed away at 12:30 p.m. Saturday, April 12, 2014, at Dukes Memorial Hospital. Arrangements have been entrusted to Eikenberry-Eddy Funeral Home, 84 W. Main St., Peru. John Witt Jr.
- Kelly Lafferty's video on Tom Miller