FIRED UP: H&R Photography player Sam Thurston celebrates after teammate Tyler Flores made a tough catch in the Howard County Rookie League Tourney final Thursday at Northside. H&R beat Windmill Grill 3-1 in seven innings in an all-UCT final.
- Latest news
- General's defense to try for plea deal in sex case 6 minutes 2 Photos
- Natural gas industry struggles to keep promises 4 hours 2 Photos
- Judge won't dismiss general's sex assault charges 17 hours 2 Photos
- NYC guard-inmate sex scandal triggers jail review 1 day 1 Photo
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88 1 day 2 Photos
- Featured Ads
- Only on our website
In this tech age, how can a plane go missing?
Call 911 from the side of the road, and GPS satellites can tell dispatchers exactly where to send help. Airline passengers have access to detailed maps that show exactly where they are during their journey. Hop onto WiFi, and somehow Google knows whether you're logging on from Lima or London, and will give you detailed suggestions about what to eat.
March 10, 2014 1 Photo
- VIDEO: Skydiver, pilot treated after midair collision
- Researchers tackle mystery of how some snakes can fly
- In this tech age, how can a plane go missing?
- AP Video
- Man With Stolen Passport on Jet Is Asylum Seeker Suspect Sought After Woman's Finger Bit 'Veronica Mars' Gets Closure Senate Democrats Talk About Climate All Night Raw: Space Station Crew Back on Earth Low-wage Workers Struggle to Join Middle Class Millions Living With Artificial Hips and Knees Wallabies Run Amok in Aussie Town Methodists End Minister's Same-sex Wedding Case Holder: Heroin an 'urgent Public Health Crisis' Snowden: 'Yes Absolutely' Would Leak Again As Tensions Grow in Crimea, Russia Warns Ukraine Aviation Experts Say Missing Jet Will Be Found Skydiver, Pilot Survive Midair Accident
Julie K. (Robinson) Groves
Julie was an exceptional mother and homemaker who loved family more than anything. She had a lot of family. Surviving includes her husband, Russell Groves, Peru; two daughters, Jamie Graber and husband Seth, Greentown, Brenda Thomas and husband Micha
March 11, 2014 1 Photo
- Funeral listings, March 11, 2014
- Imogene Eaker
- Christine Spears
- Helen Miller
- Julie K. (Robinson) Groves Julie was an exceptional mother and homemaker who loved family more than anything. She had a lot of family. Surviving includes her husband, Russell Groves, Peru; two daughters, Jamie Graber and husband Seth, Greentown, Brenda Thomas and husband Micha