• Chicken and noodle dinner, 11 a.m., Walton American Legion Post 418, price varies by menu item.
• Senior breakfast, 9 a.m.,The Brickhouse Restaurant, $1.
• Kokomo NAACP Branch No. 3055, 6 p.m., Carver Community Center, 1030 N. Purdum St., all are welcome.
• 31st Annual Howard County Health Fair, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Kokomo Event & Conference Center, free, call 765-453-8593.
• Seniors at the Cinema, 12:30 p.m., “The Ultimate Life,” Kokomo AMC Movie Theater, $2 for seniors, call 765-457-6770.
• Game night, 6 to 7 p.m., Kokomo-Howard County Public Library, Main Branch.
. Field of Screams Haunted Maze at Guffey Acres, 9 p.m. to midnight, 1603 N. 400 West, $10 per person; R.I.P Pass $5 (allows you to skip the line), call 461-8188 or visit www.guffeyacres.com.
. Open Mic Night, 6 p.m., Rhum Academy of Music, visit www.rhummusic.com.
. Chicken and noodle dinner, 5 to 7 p.m., West Middleton United Methodist Church, 2428 S. 480 West.
. Star Wars Reads Day, 1 to 2 p.m., Kokomo-Howard County Public Library, Russiaville Branch.
. Charity cake walk, 6 to 8:30 p.m., Unlimited Chiropractic, 121 N. Washington St., free food and drinks, free pumpkin decorating, free face painting, cornhole, raffles and live band Mumblin Bums, fundraiser for United Way of Howard County.
. After-school crafts, 4 to 5 p.m., Kokomo-Howard County Public Library, Main Branch, free.
. Guffey Acres Corn Maze and Fall Attraction, 4 to 8 p.m., 1603 N. 400 West, prices vary on activities, attractions include corn maze, hayride, barrel train, corn popper, big red barn, pumpkin patch, call 765-461-8188 or visit www.guffeyacres.com.
. First Friday in Downtown Kokomo, 6 to 9 p.m., downtown businesses will offer open houses with artists, music,
family activities, food, discounts and more, free, visit www.firstfridaykokomo.com.
. Lego Library Land, 4 to 5 p.m., Kokomo-Howard County Public Library, South Branch.
- Tipton trail walk sponsored by Goodtime Trailblazers, begins between 9:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. and ends no later than 4 p.m., Tipton County Public Library, 127 E. Madison St., free.