Advice: This sign at the entrance to the emergency room at Community Howard Regional Health encourages people to cover their mouth if they are sick and to use sanitizer.
- Latest news
- Ancient masks go on display in Jerusalem 5 hours 5 Photos
- Senate OKs bill to combat military sexual assault 7 hours 2 Photos
- Democrats clock all-nighter with climate talk 8 hours 6 Photos
- Judge's order preserves NSA surveillance records 9 hours 1 Photo
- General's defense to try for plea deal in sex case 10 hours 2 Photos
- Featured Ads
- Only on our website
If you were a crustacean, would you feel pain?
A scientist and a seafood chef walk into a bar. "We have a mutual interest," says the scientist. "I study crustaceans and you cook them." But the chef wanted to know just one thing: Do the animals feel pain?
March 11, 2014
- How virus sleuths and public health officials track the cause of a mysterious illness
- First Apple, now Google hit with kids' app lawsuit
- If you were a crustacean, would you feel pain?
- AP Video
- Malaysia Flight Changed Course Before Vanishing CIA Director Denies Senate Hacking Allegations Feinstein: CIA Spied on Senate Committee Prosecutors: DC Mayor Knew of 'shadow Campaign' Raw: 'Octomom' Pleads Not Guilty Again Raw: Police Seek Man Who Set Car, Self Ablaze Ukraine's Crimea Seeks to Become Independent Carney: Feinstein, CIA in Regular Talks With WH Friend Gives Details of Pistorius' Gun Use Raw: Bank Robbery Chase Shuts Down Md. Highway Japan Slowly Rebuilding 3 Years After Disaster Health Care Law Gets Test in Florida Election Raw: Former Christie Aide Arrives at NJ Court Raw: Seavey Wins 2nd Iditarod in Bizarre Finish Low-wage Workers Struggle to Join Middle Class Millions Living With Artificial Hips and Knees Skydiver, Pilot Survive Midair Accident
Julie K. (Robinson) Groves
Julie was an exceptional mother and homemaker who loved family more than anything. She had a lot of family. Surviving includes her husband, Russell Groves, Peru; two daughters, Jamie Graber and husband Seth, Greentown, Brenda Thomas and husband Micha
March 11, 2014 1 Photo
- Funeral listings, March 11, 2014
- Imogene Eaker
- Christine Spears
- Helen Miller
- Julie K. (Robinson) Groves Julie was an exceptional mother and homemaker who loved family more than anything. She had a lot of family. Surviving includes her husband, Russell Groves, Peru; two daughters, Jamie Graber and husband Seth, Greentown, Brenda Thomas and husband Micha