Questions should be directed to Riley Children’s Foundation at 877-867-4539 or email@example.com. Donors interested in providing the Camp Riley experience to Indiana children with the gift of a campership should contact Riley Children’s Foundation.
Camp Riley offers five levels of camp programming:
• Riley 2, June 15 through 20, ages 8 through 18, one-week session is for campers who benefit from a 1-to-2 staff-to-camper ratio.
• Riley 1, June 29 through July 4, ages 8 through 18, for campers who benefit from a 1-to-1 staff-to-camper ratio.
• Kan-Du, July 6 through 11, ages 8 through 18, designed for youth with cognitive and physical functioning levels assessed between 0 and 48 months and who thrive in a 1-to-1 staff-to-camper ratio.
• Riley 3, July 13 through 25, ages 8 through 18, a two-week session designed for campers who are ready for a longer camp experience and thrive in a 1-to-3 staff-to-camper ratio.
• Venture Beyond the Woods, July 13 through 25, ages 14 through 18, two-week session for older campers looking to develop leadership and life skills and thrive in a 1-to-3 staff-to-camper ratio.