- Bonus content
- FedEx charges raise online pharmacy issues SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — FedEx Corp., the latest company accused in a federal probe involving illegal online pharmacies, says it will fight the charges that it knowingly shipped drugs to people who lack valid prescriptions. The company says it would hav
- Trial in salmonella outbreak to start in Georgia ATLANTA (AP) — Three people accused of scheming to manufacture and ship salmonella-tainted peanuts that killed nine people, sickened more than 700 and prompted one of the largest food recalls in history are set to go to trial this week in south Georg
- Gaza war rages despite Hamas, Israel truce pledges GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Israel and Hamas launched new attacks Sunday in the raging Gaza war, despite each side offering different truces to temporarily halt nearly three weeks of fighting ahead of a major Muslim holiday. After initially rejecti
- Plan to simplify 2015 health renewals may backfire WASHINGTON (AP) — If you have health insurance at your job, you probably don't give much thought to each year's renewal. But make the same assumption in one of the new health law plans, and it could lead to costly surprises. Insurance exchange custo
Memorial service set to honor Indiana crash victims
A memorial service at sea will be held for a 17-year-old pilot from Indiana and his father, whose plane crashed during an around-the-world flight attempt.
Judge issues gag order in Gary police killing case
A northwest Indiana judge has issued a gag order in the case against a man suspected of fatally shooting a Gary police officer.
Israel says it's extending Gaza truce for 24 hours
A government official says Israel's Cabinet has decided to extend a humanitarian cease-fire for 24 hours, but that troops will respond to any fire from Gaza.
3 rockets hit Israel as Hamas rejects Gaza truce
The Israeli military says three rockets have been fired from Gaza at Israel despite a proposed extension of a humanitarian truce in the Gaza war.
Carjackers on run after crash that killed 3 kids
Two carjackers who fled after ramming a stolen SUV into a family selling fruit for their church, killing three young siblings, were still on the run Saturday as the reward for their capture topped $100,000.
Official: Israel leans toward extending Gaza truce
An Israeli government official says Israel is "leaning toward" extending a 12-hour humanitarian truce in the Gaza war by at least four hours.
- More Bonus content Headlines