West Lafayette —
- Breaking News
- Judge: Pence contradicted himself on gay marriage INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — A federal judge has taken Indiana Gov. Mike Pence to task, saying Pence told the court he had no power to enforce Indiana's gay marriage ban and then ordered executive agencies to do so following court rulings. Judge Richard Youn
- Friends honor Indiana teen killed in plane crash PLAINFIELD, Ind. (AP) — Friends of a central Indiana teenager who died in a Pacific Ocean airplane crash honored him as his high school's soccer team played its first home game of the season. Dozens of people wearing white T-shirts bearing Haris Sul
- Indiana wants ban on abortion pill law lifted INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — State attorneys are asking a federal judge to lift an order blocking an Indiana abortion pill law that critics claim targets a Planned Parenthood clinic in Lafayette. The attorneys say women could seek the procedure elsewhere. Th
- Central Indiana reservoir foes back river trails DALEVILLE, Ind. (AP) — Environmental groups are proposing a system of trails to promote use of the White River in central Indiana rather than damming it for a planned seven-mile-long reservoir. The Mounds Greenway proposed by the groups would connec
- Semi hits concrete that fell from I-74 bridge ST. LEON, Ind. (AP) — State police say semitrailer crashed after it struck a large piece of concrete that fell from a bridge onto Interstate 74 in southeastern Indiana. Sgt. Noel Houze says the section of concrete was about 2 cubic feet and fell Mon
- Woman pleads guilty of trying to abduct baby MUNCIE, Ind. (AP) — A central Indiana woman has pleaded guilty to charges stemming from an attack during which police say she wrapped an electrical cord around a mother's throat and demanding she hand over her 3-week-old daughter. Thirty-five-year-o
- Loretta Rush Indiana's 1st female chief justice
Doctors say Paul George faces long rehab after leg break
Doctors say Paul George's biggest battle is yet to come, and it may take a year or more before he returns to the Pacers lineup.
Netanyahu warns Hamas against more rocket fire
Israel's prime minister has warned Hamas that it will "pay an intolerable price" if it continues to fire rockets at Israel and that Israeli troops will operate as long as necessary to restore calm for Israeli citizens.
Ohio's 4th-largest city, Toledo: Don't drink the water
Toxins possibly from algae on Lake Erie fouled the water supply of the state's fourth-largest city Saturday, forcing officials to issue warnings not to drink the water and the governor to declare a state of emergency as worried residents descended on stores, quickly clearing shelves of bottled water.
- More Breaking News Headlines