- Breaking News
Ind. food stamp distribution dates being changed
Indiana's Family and Social Services Administration is changing when 900,000 residents receive their food stamps.
16-year-old girl fatally shot in Noblesville home
Police say a 16-year-old girl has died after being shot inside a suburban Indianapolis home.
Brown County turns Leaf Cam into Snow Cam
A popular southern Indiana attraction is making the most of recent wintry weather by turning its Leaf Cam into a Snow Cam.
- Police warn of phone scam targeting grandparents INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — State police are warning Indiana residents about a phone scam that has been reported in central Indiana where grandparents are swindled out of money by con artists who tell them about a fake emergency. State police says the crimin
- Ind. snowfall causes dozens of school closings INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — The overnight snowfall across central and southern Indiana has caused dozens of school districts to close for the day or delay the start of classes. Roads were snow covered or slushy in many areas as the National Weather Service r
- S. Indiana man arrested after 6-hour police standoff PAOLI, Ind. (AP) — State police say a southern Indiana man has been arrested after a six-hour standoff that began when he fired several shots at family members. Officers were called late Thursday to the rural home outside the Orange County town of Pa
- Some Muncie students look to leave since school closure vote MUNCIE (AP) — The Muncie School Board's decision to close one of the city's two high schools has some students looking to enroll elsewhere. Officials from some school districts outside Muncie say they've talked with numerous students and parents abou
- Ex-officer convicted in crash transferred to DOC PLAINFIELD (AP) — A former Indianapolis police officer convicted of killing a man and seriously injured two other people while driving drunk in his police cruiser is now in prison. WRTV-TV reports David Bisard was transferred Wednesday to the Indiana
- Smoking blamed in Flora fire that killed man FLORA (AP) — Authorities in northern Indiana say a man has died after a fire in his apartment that was possibly sparked by him smoking a cigarette while using an oxygen tank. The man's wife escaped from the fire Wednesday in the Carroll County town o
- Notre Dame bar releases mysterious $10,000 tip to workers SOUTH BEND (AP) — Four workers at a University of Notre Dame campus bar will soon be sharing a $10,000 tip. The big tip has been left in limbo since mid-October, when a group of three men left a pair of $5,000 tips on a credit card at the Legends of
- More Breaking News Headlines
- Ind. food stamp distribution dates being changed