Barry and Tonita Brantley will be marking their 50th wedding anniversary with a celebration at their church.
Ben and Rita Heath, Kokomo, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary by renewing their vows Jan. 14, 2018, during a wedding ceremony aboard a cruise ship in the western Caribbean. They were accompanied on the trip by their youngest daughter and her husband.
Jacy Marie Rush and James Benjamin Vandeventer have plans to wed May 19, 2018, at St. John’s Catholic Church in Indianapolis. The reception will be at the Indiana Roof Ballroom.
Allison Everetts and Dakota Bagwell were wed at 3:30 p.m. Dec. 30, 2017, at Wabash College Chapel in Crawfordsville by Pastor Dave Crandall. A reception was at Stone Creek Lodge in Crawfordsville.
Rebecca Pratt and Kyle Duddleston were married at 5:30 p.m. Dec. 2, 2017, at Christian Heritage Worship Center in Kokomo, with Pastor Phillip Russell officiating. A reception followed at The Heritage Center at the church.
Sarah Johns and Joseph Smith were married at 3:30 p.m. June 17 at Shiloh United Methodist Church by the Rev. Michael Goodspeed. A reception followed in the church’s fellowship hall.
Lisa Victoria Gallagher and Garrett Ray Gingerich were married at 5 p.m. July 21, 2017, in Blue Dress Barn, Benton Harbor, Michigan, by the Rev. Sharon Zinser. A reception followed at the Blue Dress Barn.
Maxine Bargerhuff, Peru, will celebrate her 100th birthday.
She was born June 29, 1917, to Clarence and Sylvia Bevington. She was married to Maurice Bargerhuff and they were the parents of three children.
A celebration of her birthday will be 1 to 4 p.m. July 1 at Blair Ridge Healthcare Campus, Peru. All friends and family are invited.
This Week's Circulars
- Kokomo man arrested inside barricaded trailer
- Death of local teen Tanner Barton to be featured on "Dr. Oz" show
- Kokomo man killed in police shooting in Wabash County
- Markland Mall announces 4 new tenants in former Sears location, including grocery store
- Events leading to drowning of area DNR officer remain uncertain
- East Sycamore Aldi to move to Markland Mall
- Kokomo residents share their unique love stories for Valentine's Day
- FOOTBALL: Colby retiring after 11 seasons as Kats' coach
- The scent of healing: Guardian Angel Hospice launches area's first certified aromatherapy program
- Former Howard Co. Judge Stephen Jessup dies