Barry and Tonita Brantley will be marking their 50th wedding anniversary with a celebration at their church.
Ben and Rita Heath, Kokomo, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary by renewing their vows Jan. 14, 2018, during a wedding ceremony aboard a cruise ship in the western Caribbean. They were accompanied on the trip by their youngest daughter and her husband.
Have Happy News?
James and Karen Taylor, Russiaville, are marking their 50th wedding anniversary. They plan to travel to Gatlinburg, Tennessee, as they did on their honeymoon, and will celebrate their anniversary with a dinner hosted by family.
This Week's Circulars
- Kokomo man arrested inside barricaded trailer
- Death of local teen Tanner Barton to be featured on "Dr. Oz" show
- Kokomo man killed in police shooting in Wabash County
- Markland Mall announces 4 new tenants in former Sears location, including grocery store
- Events leading to drowning of area DNR officer remain uncertain
- East Sycamore Aldi to move to Markland Mall
- Kokomo residents share their unique love stories for Valentine's Day
- FOOTBALL: Colby retiring after 11 seasons as Kats' coach
- The scent of healing: Guardian Angel Hospice launches area's first certified aromatherapy program
- Former Howard Co. Judge Stephen Jessup dies