- 'Mad Men' end in sight for Weiner with new season NEW YORK (AP) — Chat with Matthew Weiner these days and you feel the added depth of his "Mad Men" immersion. When its bifurcated final season begins Sunday at 10 p.m. EDT on AMC (with seven episodes, to be followed by seven more next year), the seco
- Drew Carey makes 'The Price Is Right' his own LOS ANGELES (AP) — There's so much noise during an episode of "The Price Is Right" that producers of the soap opera "The Bold and the Beautiful," which is taping nearby, need to be aware of the game show's schedule so the rowdiness doesn't disrupt th
- Letterman's departure will reshape late-night NEW YORK (AP) — Jimmy Fallon's fast start replacing Jay Leno on the "Tonight" show the past two months had a secondary effect: David Letterman suddenly seemed old. The Top 10 list, the ironic detachment, even the set at the Ed Sullivan Theater. Time
Movie preview: “Captain America: The Winter Soldier”
Plot: As Steve Rogers continues his affiliation with S.H.I.E.L.D and struggles to embrace his role in the modern world, he must battle a new threat from old history: the Soviet assassin known as The Winter Soldier.
Movie preview: “Bad Words”
Plot: A forty-year-old man discovers a loophole in the National Spelling Bee rules that allows him to compete against the pre-teen participants.
- Review: 'Captain America' zippy but hollow NEW YORK (AP) — For the latest Marvel release, "Captain America: The Winter Soldier," most fan boys might prefer a Consumer Reports-style product review. New character introductions: Smooth. Action sequences: Excellent if sometimes lacking finesse.
Movie preview: “Noah”
Plot: Inspired by the epic Bible story, a man is chosen by God to undertake a momentous mission of rescue before an apocalyptic flood destroys the world.
Movie preview: “Sabotage”
Plot: An elite DEA task force successfully executes a high-stakes raid on a cartel safe house. Just as they think their work is done, one-by-one, the team members mysteriously start to be eliminated.
Movie preview: “Divergent”
Plot: In a world where the population is divided into distinct factions based on human virtues, Tris Prior is classified as Divergent.
Movie preview: “Muppets Most Wanted”
Plot: The Muppets go on a global tour, selling out grand theaters in some of Europe’s most exciting destinations, including Berlin, Madrid and London.
- More Entertainment Headlines