- King writes for new season of 'Under the Dome' WILMINGTON, N.C. (AP) — The fictional Maine town of Chester's Mill is "Under the Dome" for a second season, and author Stephen King, on whose novel the popular show is based, has written the first episode for this summer's run. The CBS miniseries tha
- Do not be afraid to advance in life Advance: to move or go forward; to proceed. Sometimes one’s situation might appear to be hopeless. While “our extremity is God’s opportunity” we still must do something to help our own situation out.” In this life we have options: accept Jesus or not
- Divine intervention BURLINGTON — Jeff Bonner is grateful to be alive. The rhythm guitarist for Token Blue will remember June 14, 2014, the day his band played Kokomo’s Ribfest, as the day he nearly died. Bonner’s experience has raised questions of faith he never really
- Steve-O bringing 'shameless' comedy Steve-O describes his stand-up comedy in one word: shameless.He doesn’t always draw on his own crazy life experiences for his bits, but when he does, you can be sure the outrageous stories are 100 percent true, the comedian and stuntman said Tuesday.
- Crafts for the Fourth The Fourth of July typically is the first holiday during kids' summer vacation. And by now, they're bored. Here are three simple crafts that can involve them in preparations for the holiday's fireworks and picnics. Not only do you keep them busy, but
- Toddler just needs time to master the potty Q: My 26-month-old daughter will go on the potty happily every hour when told (we're using your "potty bell" and it's working extremely well) and produces every time. As a result, she's having very few if any wee incidents. However, we still
- A safer helmet? WASHINGTON (AP) — There is no concussion-proof football helmet, but manufacturers may soon have to meet new testing standards against certain concussion-causing forces — a step in the quest for more protection. The organization that sets safety stand
- Lemon pepper chicken For a fresh take on barbecued pulled pork we decided to reinvent it from the bottom up. And we started by ditching the pork. As delicious as pork is, for this July Fourth offering we wanted something that didn't take hours upon hours on the grill. In
- Amish Cook's daughter gets new puppy Hello! This is Lovina's daughter, Verena. Mom has been extra busy lately, so I wanted to help her out by writing the column for her this week. Washing dishes, sweeping and mopping floors and watering flowers has filled my day. With having sisters L
‘The Case Against 8’ premieres Monday on HBO
After a successful run on the festival circuit over the past few months, the big day is finally here for the documentary “The Case Against 8.” The award-winning film is set to have its primetime premiere at 9 p.m. Monday on HBO East. The movie was co-directed by Ryan White and Kokomo native Ben Cotner.
- More Features Headlines