- Editor's Picks 1) Mind Tripping National Touring performers Christian and Katalina are back at the Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites, 120 W. Market St., Indianapolis, with a fun, surprising, interactive theatrical show called Mind Tripping: A Comedy with a Psychol
- Out & About Saturday was a busy day for area kids as some competed for the top prize at the City of Firsts' First Lego League Tournament and others learned about science at Ivy Tech's TechKNOWfest. Here are a collection of photos from those two events. Here's
- Basketball wives brawl The stars of "Basketball Wives LA" threw down last month over a little bad-mouthing. Cast tension has been mounting for some time. It culminated in an all-out brawl last month inside an L.A. nightclub. One girl ended up with a black eye. Sources clos
Meet the new Lindsey
Meet your new Life & Style editor. My name is Lindsey, which, coincidentally, is the name of my predecessor. Except she spelled hers the wrong way, as does every other Lindsay I've ever met. Surprisingly, there are a lot of them.
- Hot Mess of the Week Justin Bieber was photographed tagging a Rio building Tuesday, and local police launched an investigation -- even going to his mansion to question him. But he was gone by the time they arrived. Defacing buildings in Brazil is a crime punishable by up
- Editor's picks 1) Get in the Christmas spirit. Booth Tarkington Civic Theatre presents "The 1940's Radio Hour" based on the book by Walton Jones. It's Christmastime in 1942. On a cold and snowy evening in New York, a close-knit group of entertainers at the WOV rad
- Out & About These Cougar Crazies supported the Indiana University Kokomo men's basketball team Wednesday during its first true home game at Memorial Gym. A hot-shooting Purdue University Calumet squad spoiled the party, though, beating the Cougars 70-52. But tha
The last one
I’ve always considered this column as my key to the Kokomo community. About 750 words that bring me closer to the people who live here, that challenge me to not just experience, but live, in a moment or series of moments each week. Sometimes it’s been a column where I get to relive some of my life’s best memories, sometimes it’s challenged me to face fears and literally laugh at them in the face (hello, to zip-lining at Tipton Pork Festival). But, at this column’s core: It’s been a source of growth I’ll treasure.
- For the love of a small-town story Three years ago I drove through Kokomo, knowing only two things about it. 1. The town was a lot like my hometown of Anderson, except it stayed afloat when the automotive industry drowned. 2. The Beach Boys maybe or maybe didn't sing about it. As my
- Editor's Picks: Oct. 25, 2013 Boo Bash It's a Boo Bash extravaganza Friday night in Fishers. The one-night event invites kids of all ages who love Halloween to enjoy live music, a costume contest and much more. People can stroll and enjoy the spooky fun at the Halloween Village,
- More [friday] Headlines