- Help me make bail Folks, I'm going to jail. What's my crime, you ask? Well, I befriended WWKI morning show co-host Lindsay Eckert who didn't want to end up in the slammer alone, so she took me down with her. OK. That might be a little dramatic. Stop freaking out now.
Harmeson home getting makeover
Matt and Daphnie Harmeson and four of their kids just moved out of their 2517 Brookshire Drive home and into a rental that's smaller than their master suite. "We're packed in [the new house] like sardines," Matt said Wednesday. It's only temporary, though, and it will be worth it, he said.
- Editor's Picks 1) Crank up the music Capitol Records artist Jon Pardi headlines 8 Seconds Saloon Sunday in Indianapolis. Pardi released his debut album "Write You A Song" on Jan. 14 featuring his Top 10 hit “Up All Night” and debut single “Missin’ You Crazy.” Pard
- This week's best bets 1) Live on stage See the Kokomo Tribune's own Jill Bond on stage during Kokomo Civic Theatre's production of "The Odd Couple Female Version." She plays Florence Ungar, a neurotic woman who just separated from her husband and is trying to land on her
Area women bring 'The Odd Couple' to life
It's the early 1980s in New York City and Olive Madison invites the girls over for an evening of Trivial Pursuit - instead of poker - and hilarity ensues. That's how Neil Simon's "The Odd Couple Female Version" opens up. Kokomo Civic Theatre is bringing the play here next weekend.
- Sheen asks that twins be tested for FAS Brooke Mueller is desperately trying to stop a test that could show her substance abuse caused serious damage to her twin boys, at least claims the twins' father, Charlie Sheen. Sources connected to their custody war tell TMZ that Brooke had agreed
- No future as a musician It’s a good thing I know how to write because I think my secret dream of becoming a world-famous musician finally died Wednesday night. Before you start mourning for me, it’s important to note that my hopes weren’t all that high to begin with. You se
- This week's Best Bets 1) Channel your inner rockstar Tired of feeling like a lonely rockstar in your car when Katy Perry comes on? Then join The Social for its first ever lip sync and air guitar contest at 10 p.m. tonight. Break out your favorite jams and show Kokomo what
- Editor's Picks 1) See Spamalot Muncie Civic Theatre presents Monty Python's SPAMALOT on the Mainstage Theatre this weekend. Thursday, Friday and Saturday shows are at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $15 for adults, $12 for Groups of 10 or more and $10 for students and childr
- The life of a snow plow driver Snow plow drivers are people, too. It’s easy to forget that in the throes of winter – especially a winter as hard and unending as this one. You see roads that are snow covered and suddenly those drivers are Public Enemy No. 1. I set out last week to
- More [friday] Headlines