Letters to the Editor: Dec. 4, 2013
We as a nation continue to engage in a war on drugs, which is predominately focused on arrests for marijuana, that violates our basic civil rights.
Letters to the Editor: Dec. 3, 2013
A recent opinion page article concerned the private lives of ‘social reformers’ not equalling the movement they championed.
- Dec. 1, 2013: Letters to the editor CRD turbine foes not against Chrysler Contrary to what Anabeth Rayl wrote in her letter, the Tipton County Citizens for Responsible Development were not involved in the dispute over the waiver of a permit fee for Chrysler protested by three individua
- Nov. 29, 2013: Letters to the editor Turbine proponent misses letter's point Ms. Rayl's assertion that Chrysler is in the crosshairs of industrial wind turbine opponents was a gross misrepresentation of the focus of my previous opinion letter. I can only speak for my intent and not for
- Nov. 28, 2013: Letters to the editor Tipton County gov't isn't 'for the people' Recent news reporting indicated the Tipton County commissioners eliminated a $21,000 building permit fee for Chrysler's new transmission factory. (Chrysler did not request it.) But they refused to eliminate
- Nov. 26, 2013: Letters to the editor Kokomo requires more tornado sirens Come on, Kokomo. Don't wait any longer! We don't want another Washington, Ill., again! Before we retired and moved to Texas, there was talk about sirens, and I hear there's talk again now! Go ahead, get them. Most
- Nov. 27, 2013: Letters to the editor World 'trying to turn its back on God' President Obama couldn't make it out to Gettysburg, Pa., for the 150th anniversary of Lincoln's Gettysburg Address because of a scheduling conflict. He was asked by filmmaker Ken Burns, who was making a document
- Nov. 25, 2013: Letters to the editor 'The most amazing group of people' I would like to sincerely thank the Kokomo Police Department for the amazing job they did Sunday, Nov. 17, and all these days following. My daughter, who has special needs, lives in a staffed home with two other in
- Nov. 24, 2013: Letters to the editor Food pantry offers little in nutrition Food pantries. Also known as food banks. They are organized to provide a source of food for those of us down on our luck for whatever reason and however long. I am one of those who found himself in such a positi
- Nov. 22, 2013: Letters to the editor County's selective enforcement of fees The Tipton County commissioners have waived the building permit fee for Chrysler. Mr. VanBibber stated he recognized not everyone would agree and that the commissioners would "take the criticism." How could anyo
- More Letters Headlines
- Letters to the Editor: Dec. 4, 2013