- Nov. 22, 2013: Letters to the editor County's selective enforcement of fees The Tipton County commissioners have waived the building permit fee for Chrysler. Mr. VanBibber stated he recognized not everyone would agree and that the commissioners would "take the criticism." How could anyo
- Nov. 17, 2013: Letters to the editor You can speak out at alcohol hearing A man has good, moral character if he does not seek or promote immoral entertainment. For instance, if a city administrator, a council member, a pastor, or for that matter any married or single man, is seen patron
- Nov. 15, 2013: Letters to the editor City 'a better place because of Bob Lee' I still remember the first black person I shook hands with. I was grown and in the Air Force. It wasn't because I tried to avoid it, but the opportunity had never come up before then. We lived on one side of t
- Nov. 14, 2013: Letters to the editor President has failed to properly lead If this president has something to apologize to the people of this country for, why can't he apologize directly to the public the way a sincere leader would? A 10 or 15 minute network-wide radio/television broadc
- Nov. 13, 2013: Letters to the editor Will gifts from gov't lead to a collapse? Alexander Tyler, a history professor at the University of Edinburgh, said the following in 1887: "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves genero
- Nov. 12, 2013: Letters to the editor House GOP stands against fascist gov't President Obama's ambition to bring the United States under a central government, dominated by the executive branch, is gaining momentum. The legislative and judicial branches are little or no resistance to his
Letters to the Editor: Nov. 10, 2013
How can our commissioners, who have all promised to uphold the laws and ordinances of the state of Indiana and Tipton County, sit in their chairs and obviously go against their oath?
Letters to the Editor: Nov. 8, 2013
Our commissioners have consistently told us they were desperate to find replacement income for Howard County during the 2009 financial crisis when it looked like we might lose our two largest employers.
Letters to the Editor: Nov. 7, 2013
I would like to bring to light some of the things I witnessed at the Tipton County Plan Commission hearing on Oct. 16.
- Nov. 5, 2013: Letters to the editor Civil marriage must be an option for all With regard to the issue of gay marriage, there is a different point of view. I am the mother of six children. Two of them are gay. I have a gay son, who has just married his partner in California. I have a
- More Letters Headlines