LETTERS: Thanks, Coach McCauley; abolition for abortion now
Thanks, best wishes, Coach McCauley Kokomo boys basketball coach Brian McCauley shocked the Wildkat faithful recently with an announcement that he had accepted the position as head coach of the Noblesville Millers boys basketball program. This was a
- LETTERS: Indoor smoking is harmful; efficiency costs less than coal Indoor smoking is harmful to workers I was very excited to learn the Kokomo city council and the Howard County Commissioners are both going to be considering strengthening smoke-free laws for our communities. This is a great step in the right directi
Letters to the Editor: June 6, 2014
The Kokomo Tribune has recently endorsed a county-wide smoking ban. Such a ban would be incomplete since it does not include a significant source of unavoidable secondhand smoke affecting many county residents.
Letter to the Editor: June 4, 2014
I am a charter member of the National WWII Memorial Association. I have posted to date over 2,000 names on the memorial’s computer registry. I began with my parents and about 50 relatives.
- LETTERS: GOP survey lacking; school counseling needs work Republican platform survey found lacking Were you "selected to represent voters in your area in the OFFICIAL 2014 Republican Platform Survey", "identifying you as THE DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVE of VOTERS residing in your district" by the Republican Na
- LETTERS: Apology to server; no justification for abortion Apology to server at Elite Ballroom I was at the Financial Builders Federal Credit Union banquet at the Elite Ballroom on Saturday, May 17, and I want to apologize to the waitress for my actions over the food situation. I hope you will forgive me. Ch
- LETTERS: Let's focus on developing neighborhoods Let's aim to develop city's neighborhoods Recent improvements in Kokomo have been newsworthy, and our local governments and nonprofits seem to be aiming for a positive future for our community. However, as indicated by the recent article by Scott Smi
- LETTERS: Declared ideals must prevail; low-tech solution to camera paranoia Declared ideals must prevail over all else A letter writer stated someone wanted to put into a state-owned government building a display advocating that religion be kept separate from the state. The request was denied, and it was the correct decision
- LETTERS: Thank those who support you 'Thank loved ones who support you' As I grow older and I hope wiser, it's my belief that we are truly influenced by only a select few during our limited time on this earth. Fortunately for me, my mother was my greatest influence. The difficult pill
- LETTERS: Parents of 'illegals' must fix tuition problem; pro-life movement isn't working Parents of 'illegals' must fix tuition issue I reject the notion that everything bad that happens in the world is my fault. Somehow, I have to rescue kidnapped school girls in Nigeria. I have to search for some airplane that disappeared departing Mal
- More Letters Headlines
- LETTERS: Thanks, Coach McCauley; abolition for abortion now