- Dec. 26, 2013: Letters to the editor 'What is wisdom and what is not?' In his recent letter, Mr. Shaun Slack declares "all groups deserve full equality within the law" and, therefore, all groups deserve to have monuments placed upon government property. Without any critical thought, Mr.
- Dec. 24, 2013: Letters to the editor Selfless people 'saved Christmas' I don't usually air this information, mostly because it's terribly embarrassing, but here goes: My family is not doing well financially. I'm telling this only to let everyone know of wonderful Christmas prayers that
- Dec. 20, 2013: Letters to the editor Amendment fight is about justice for all In January, state lawmakers will gather in Indianapolis to consider a piece of legislation that will destroy Hoosier families and send the message our state is an unwelcoming place to live, study and work. HJR
- Dec. 18, 2013: Letters to the editor Tipton should adopt the 'Marshall plan' First off, I believe I must respond to the one-sided response from Karen Tyler Adams of Kokomo on Dec. 10. I have been a small cattle farmer for more than 40 years, and I have lived in Tipton County for 25 year
- Dec. 13, 2013: Letters to the editor Strapped local gov't? Try setting priorities Did you hear them, the howls of pain from local officials on announcement that the Pence administration would phase out their golden goose, the business personal property tax? The governor thinks it will l
- Dec. 12, 2013: Letters to the editor 'Thanks to greed and ignorance' Large-scale wind turbine arrays, like the one near Windfall and those planned for Howard County, cause significant harm to wildlife, people and the environment. In return, because of wind's low density, intermittency a
- Dec. 11, 2013: Letters to the editor Courts should rule in adherence to law A recent, troubling ruling by our local judiciary went against the City of Kokomo, which was trying to close a "gentlemen's club" for violation of a zoning law. The club operated in a building in which a wall di
- Dec. 10, 2013: Letters to the editor CRD members have 1 issue: themselves It took two letters to make two things apparent from the reaction to Ms. Rayl's recent letter: 1) Mr. Carney's biggest concern is that we should all uphold the law and; 2) The CRD (Citizens for Responsible Develop
Letters to the Editor: Dec. 9, 2013
In a recent KT story, we were treated to the contradictory and inconsistent ramblings of Mayor Goodnight as he attempted to paste together a coherent argument against allowing the citizens of his city ...
Letters to the Editor: Dec. 8, 2013
In a recent letter to the editor, a writer claims “Glenda Ritz was elected by teachers to kill vouchers, charter schools and protect their jobs.” I have a couple of problems with this statement.
- More Letters Headlines