The Kokomo Tribune is accepting donations for its Goodfellows program, which provides clothes to needy children at Christmas. Donations can be dropped off at the downtown office or mailed to Goodfellows, Kokomo Tribune, P.O. Box 9014, Kokomo, IN 46904-9014.
The following donations have been made to the Goodfellows program:
• In memory of Isaac A. “Ike” Hollingsworth, $100.
• In memory of Earl J. and Hazel O. Butler, $100.
• In memory of C.W. “Cappy” and Mary I. Hollingsworth, $100.
• In memory of former members, Virginia Gustin, Jane Oaks, Shirley Andres, Linda Mann and Rose Russell from Friendship Extension Homemakers Club, $50.
• In loving memory of Larry E. Gentry, “The spirit of Christmas” and Marianna Gentry and Dick Christie from Betty Gentry, children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren, $50.
• In memory of Steve Wood, $100; Dave and Jerry Wood, $50; Pam Wood, $50; Mary and Charles Denman, $50; and David Denman, $50; loved and missed by their families.
• In memory of the deceased sisters of the CHI Chapter Omega Phi Tau Sorority, $100.
• Donation from Robert Eckstein, $50.
• In memory of Norma, Linda, Don, Fred, Beaulah, Kathleen, John and Fred from Jim Allman, $50.
• In memory of Mr. and Mrs. Virgil Mugg, Mr. and Mrs. Weldon Worl, Donna Jane Worl and Garry Worl, $75.
• In memory of Renee, Eden and Zack Cicalo, anonymous, $150.
• In memory of Glen and Stella Mason from daughters, Betty Bayless and Joan Hall, $50.