Facebook Memories are weird. I always cringe slightly when I see what I posted eight years ago.
This Week's Circulars
- Kokomo man arrested inside barricaded trailer
- Death of local teen Tanner Barton to be featured on "Dr. Oz" show
- Kokomo man killed in police shooting in Wabash County
- Markland Mall announces 4 new tenants in former Sears location, including grocery store
- Events leading to drowning of area DNR officer remain uncertain
- East Sycamore Aldi to move to Markland Mall
- Kokomo residents share their unique love stories for Valentine's Day
- FOOTBALL: Colby retiring after 11 seasons as Kats' coach
- The scent of healing: Guardian Angel Hospice launches area's first certified aromatherapy program
- Former Howard Co. Judge Stephen Jessup dies
English poet Percy Bysshe Shelley once wrote the words, "If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?” This is the theme that the Kokomo Park Band will channel for its 24th annual Winter Concert on Sunday, Feb. 18, at 2 p.m.
Tipton Community Theatre will wrap up its 25th anniversary mainstage season with the musical “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.”Written by Andrew Lloyd Webber, “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat” tells the biblical story of Joseph (Ethan Chandler), his father, Jacob (J…
We all have bad days. In the words of the catchy Rembrandt’s song that was featured in part on “Friends” — “It's like you're always stuck in second gear; When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month; Or even your year.”
One of my favorite pastimes of living with my mom in southern Indiana was waking up at the crack of dawn for a cup of coffee, a game of Scrabble and a walk — all before 8 a.m.
Everyone has a favorite Disney movie, and there’s a pretty good chance that you could hear a song from that movie this weekend.
I would have to say that mugs are my favorite piece of glass wear. I would own 100 of them by now if I had enough cabinets to hold them, and if my fiancé liked coffee as much as I do.
Kokomo First Church of the Nazarene will be hosting a record number of vendors for the annual Chocolate Celebration benefiting Samaritan Caregivers today.