Imbus, Mary Jane, a Mass of Christian Burial is 11 a.m. today at St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church, 3155 S. County Road 200 West.
Vinson, Danny, a memorial service is 6 p.m. today at Ellers Mortuary Main Street Chapel, 725 S. Main St.
Findling, Eileen, services are 11 a.m. Friday at Young-Nichols Funeral Home, Tipton.
Lough, Dennis W., services are 11 a.m. Friday at the Thorntown United Methodist Church.
King, William “Bill” H., services are 1 p.m. Friday at Ellers Mortuary Main Street Chapel, 725 S. Main St.
Hanson, Laura “Agnes”, services are 3 p.m. Friday at Stout & Son Funeral Home, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville.
McWhorter, Donna K., a memorial service is at 7 p.m. Friday at Genda Funeral Home-Reinke Chapel, Flora.
Miller, Darlene G., services are at 10 a.m. at Sunset Memory Garden Funeral Home.
Smith, Nancy Jo, a celebration of her life is at 2 p.m. Saturday at Look Out Point (Observation Mound), Mississinewa Reservoir, Peru.
- Minardean Graham Minardean Graham, 86, Greentown, passed away at 5:34 p.m. Wednesday, July 30, 2014, at St. Vincent Heart Center in Indianapolis. Minardean was born in Greentown Sept. 10, 1927, to the late Sherwood and Zola Foland (Lee).She retired in 1984 from Delco
- Funeral services, Aug. 2, 2014 Cobb, Beverly Giles, services are 11 a.m. today at Ellers Mortuary, Main Street Chapel, 725 S. Main St. Crawford, Deena Lou, a funeral service is 1 p.m. today at Ellers Mortuary, 3400 S. Webster St.Kelly, Constance “Connie” Jean, services are 1 p.m.
- Glen E. Hunter Glen E. Hunter, 84, Kokomo, passed away at 10:40 p.m. Wednesday, July 30, 2014, at his residence. He was born May 5, 1930, in Chili, Indiana, to the late Eldo and Hazel Belle (Bouse) Hunter. On Jan. 17, 1948, he married Martha (Somers) Hunter in Koko
- Ruth P Fletcher Ruth P Fletcher, Largo, Florida, and formerly of Kokomo, passed away at 1 p.m. Tuesday, July 29, 2014, at Palm Gardens of Largo, with her family and hospice at her side.Ruth was born in Fox, Oklahoma, in 1922, and attended Oklahoma A&M University. Sh
- Martin Scott Martin “Pa” Scott, 82, Tipton, died at 4:28 p.m. Thursday, July 31, 2014, at IU Health Tipton Hospital. Funeral services will be at 1 p.m. Monday at Young-Nichols Funeral Home, Tipton, with the Rev. Jim Hunt presiding. Burial will follow in Fairview
- Linda L. Heater Linda L. Heater, 80, Indianapolis, passed away Thursday, July 31, 2014. She was born Jan. 8, 1934, in Windfall, to the late Glen Earl and Helen McDowell Cottingham.Linda was a graduate of Windfall High School. She was employed with Delco Remy, manage
- John W. Morris Sr. John W. Morris Sr., 86, Ridgefield, Connecticut, husband of the late Alberta (Languell) Morris, died on Sunday, July 27, 2014, at Danbury Hospital. Mr. Morris was born in Warsaw, Indiana, June 26, 1928, son of the Rev. Thurman B. and Mary (Hollingswo
- Funeral listings, Aug. 1, 2014 Young, James E., services are 11 a.m. today at Hartzler Funeral Home, 305 W. Rochester St., Akron, Indiana.Bitner, Max V., services are 11 a.m. today at Porter Funeral Home, 726 E. North St., Tipton.Rayl, Marjorie A., services are noon today at Eller
- John Arthur Reuter Sr. John Arthur Reuter Sr., 68, Old Hickory, Tennessee, died Tuesday, July 29, 2014. He is survived by his wife, Diana Reuter; son, John Arthur Reuter Jr. (Angela); daughter, Sandy Walley (Doug); four grandchildren, three great-grandchildren; sister, Jea
- Glen E. Hunter Glen E. Hunter, 84, Kokomo, passed away at 10:40 p.m. Wednesday, July 30, 2014, at his residence. The funeral service will be at noon Monday at Ellers Mortuary Main Street Chapel, 725 S. Main St., Kokomo, with Pastor Jeff Russell officiating. Burial
- More Obituaries Headlines