April 13, 1927 - April, 18, 2013
Mildred Edna Miller, 86, went home to be with her loving husband and the Lord on April 18, 2013 at 6:15 a.m.
She was born April 13, 1927 in Miami County to Clarence and Frances (Cooper) Hullinger. She graduated from Clay Township in Miami County in 1945. On May 23, 1945 she married Eldon L. Miller. They were married for 66 very happy years. They lovingly raised 4 children. Millie was a member of and attended Galveston Methodist Church, as well as belonging to the UMC Women’s Assoc. She was also a member of the Red Hat Club in Buttonwood Bay, FL as well as a member of the Cass County 4-H Booster Home-Ec Club.
She loved life, spending time with her family and enjoyed spending winters at Buttonwood Bay in Sebring, FL for the past 27 years. She was a great cook and farm wife. She also loved spending time with her 25 great grandchildren. She was always dressed to the nines and on the go enjoying her full social life.
Together she, and her late husband, raised tomatoes for 64 years for Orestes, Libby’s and Red Gold canning companies. In addition, they raised sheep, hogs, corn, soybeans and wheat.
She is survived by her children: Karen (Joe) Zody, Peggy Petrone, Phillip (Patricia) Miller, and Teresa (Bill) Webster, 14 grandchildren: Brian (Becky) Fye, Chad (Wendy) Fye, Justin (Laurie) Petrone, Blake (Desiree) Fye, Maghan (Kevin) Keller, Brandon Hudson, Drew (fiancée Ashlie) Miller, Jared (Katie) Petrone, Garrett Hudson, Gavin Hudson, Taylor (fiancée Kaylee) Miller, Jordan Petrone ( Tiffany Wingate ), Joel Petrone and Nolan Hudson, three special step grandchildren: Doug (Emily) Winters, Ashley (Todd) Hissong and Brooke (Ron) Bryant; her four siblings Georgiana Myers, Doris Moss, Don Hullinger and Dale Hullinger and very special nieces & nephews including: Dan (Barb) Kitchel & Bob (Mary) Kitchel.
Preceding her in death was her loving husband, Eldon L. Miller, her parents, and her brother Jim Hullinger.
She also had a very special employee and friend Poncho and his wife Sylvia Villaneuva and their children Frankie, Crystal and Ruby.
Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. Monday at Galveston United Methodist Church, 515 S. Maple St., Galveston, with Rev. Roy E. Ice officiating. Burial will follow at Galveston Cemetery. Friends may call from 2 to 6 p.m. Sunday at Galveston United Methodist Church.
Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.murrayweaverfuneralhome.com
April 13, 1927 - April, 18, 2013
- Helen Elnora Long Guynn Helen Elnora Long Guynn, 86, passed away Saturday, July 19, 2014, at her residence. Helen Elnora (Long) Guynn went home to be with the Lord on July 19, 2014. She was born April 1, 1928, in Owensboro, Kentucky, to the late Albert Long and Alice (Clark
- Larry E. Bradley Jr. Larry E. Bradley Jr., 41, Kokomo, died Friday, July 18, 2014, at St. Vincent Heart Center in Indianapolis. He was born the son of Larry E. and Anna L. (Rawls) Bradley in Tipton on April 4, 1973.Larry was the manager of Rackem Billiards. He previously
- Funeral listings, July 24, 2014 Stover, Crystal M., services are 11 a.m. today at Ellers Mortuary Main Street Chapel, 725 S. Main St.Wright, Tyler, services are 11 a.m. today at Stout & Son Funeral Home, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville.Taylor, Carroll Ray “C.R.” Bill, services are 11
- Mary Jackson Mary Jackson, 79, Russiaville, passed away at 2:05 a.m. Wednesday, July 23, 2014, in her home.Arrangements are pending with Stout & Son Funeral Home, Russiaville.
- Owen Davis Owen Davis was stillborn at 2:15 p.m. Monday, July 21, 2014, at St. Joseph Hospital.A private family gathering was held Wednesday. Shirley & Stout Funeral Home & Crematory Lincoln Road Chapel assisted the family with arrangements. Messages of condole
- Mary Rosalene McElfresh Mary Rosalene McElfresh, 81, Kokomo, passed away at 1:20 p.m. Tuesday, July 22, 2014, at Reflections at Wellington.Funeral services will be at 1 p.m. Monday at St. Luke’s United Methodist Church, with Pastor Mitch Norwood officiating. Burial will fol
- Paula M. Brittain Paula M. Brittain, 83, Peru, died at 10:18 p.m. Tuesday, July 22, 2014.Services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at Eikenberry-Eddy Funeral Home, 84 W. Main St., Peru, with John Clark officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery. Friends may call fr
- Donnie Robert Gibson Donnie Robert Gibson, 67, of Greeley, Colorado, passed away Friday, July 18, 2014, at Hospice of Northern Colorado in Greeley. Donnie was born on Aug. 18, 1946, in Kokomo, Indiana, to the Rev. Hascue William and Betty Palmer (Short) Gibson.Donnie was
- Reba A. Stout Reba A. Stout, 99, Russiaville, died peacefully at 5:05 p.m. Tuesday, July 22, 2014, at St. Joseph Hospital with her family at her side. She was born July 1, 1915, in Howard County, the daughter of Benjamin and Wilma (Rich) Tucker. On June 19, 1935,
- Margaret Jane Stroup Margaret Jane Stroup, Eaton Rapids, Michigan, formerly of Indianapolis and Fort Wayne, passed away Tuesday, July 22, 2014, at age 97. She was born in Howard County, Indiana, June 1, 1917, the daughter of Ora and Golda (Caldwell) Nixon. Margaret marri
- More Obituaries Headlines