Tuesday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested Erica L. Barnes, 24, 1400 block of North Purdum Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for theft.
Tuesday, 11 a.m., deputies arrested Nicholas A. Sitzes, 18, 1500 block of Southway Boulevard, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 11:05 a.m., deputies arrested Lora L. Smith, 34, 1700 block of South Purdum Street, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Joan R. Martin, 47, 5000 block of Council Ring Boulevard, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for theft.
Tuesday, 11:52 a.m., police arrested Christopher P. Groves, 36, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at that residence, on two warrants for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 5:16 p.m., police arrested Paul C. Pohlman, 35, 4100 east block of 00 North-South, at Vaile Avenue and Bell Street, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 3 a.m., deputies arrested Dedrick Darden, 29, 700 E. Taylor St., at the Alauieda County jail, California, on warrants for dealing in cocaine.
Wednesday, 5:31 a.m., police arrested Jamie L. Horton, 34, 2500 block of Elva Drive, at Malfafa Road and Boulevard, on a charge of driving while suspended and a warrant for failure to appear.
- Linda Carol Justice Linda Carol Justice, 49, Kokomo, passed away at 1:41 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 5, 2013, at Indiana University Hospital in Indianapolis. She was born on Jan. 22, 1964, in Miami, Fla., to Carl and Linda Gail Justice and they both survive. Linda attended Indi
- Funeral listings, Dec. 8, 2013 Coleman, Jerry W., a memorial service is 12:30 p.m. today at House of Prayer, 8125 Rawles Ave., Indianapolis. Bennett, Frederick "Fred" J., memorial services are 1 p.m. today at Sharon Baptist Church, 7012 E. 50 North, Flora. Raikes, Merlyn, services
- Dorothy M. Warnock Dorothy M. Warnock, 90, Kokomo, passed away at 7:45 p.m. Friday, Dec. 6, 2013, at Kindred Health Care. Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at Ellers Mortuary Main Street Chapel, 725 S. Main St. Services will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday als
- Gordon B. Gish Gordon Beck Gish, 87, died peacefully at his home Saturday morning, Nov. 23, 2013, after many years of battling COPD. Born in Los Angeles, Calif., on March 26, 1926, to Dwight Vernon and Louise Beck Gish, he was raised in both Cass and Tipton countie
- Betty J. Bagwell Betty J. Bagwell, 82, Kokomo, passed away at 12:33 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013, at her residence. Funeral arrangements are pending with Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel, Kokomo. Betty J. Bagwell
- Elsie Newhouse Elsie Newhouse, 83, Kokomo, passed away at 4:50 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2013, at Kindred Transitional Care. She was born March 1, 1930, in Miami, Ind., the daughter of Floyd and Orpha (Fennell) Warner. She married James Gilbert Newhouse on Nov. 9, an
- Roosevelt Swygert Roosevelt Swygert Jr.,76, Kokomo, passed away at 7:45 a.m. Dec. 7, 2013, at Community Howard Regional Health. Arrangements pending with Bluitt & Son Funeral Home. Roosevelt Swygert
- Kenton Ardee Wilson Kenton Ardee Wilson, 61, Bloomington, formerly of Kokomo, passed away on Sunday, Dec. 1, 2013, in Tucson, Ariz., following an 11-month battle with cancer. Born in Kokomo on June 19, 1952, to Bonnie and Ardee Wilson, he was a 1970 graduate of Haworth
- Paulette E. Schoenberger Paulette E. Schoenberger, 62, Kokomo, passed away at 2:07 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 7, 2013, at her residence. Funeral arrangements are pending with Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel, Kokomo. Paulette E. Schoenberger
- Jacqueline 'Jackie' Pierce Jacqueline "Jackie" M. Pierce, 84, Walton, passed away at 9:35 p.m. on Dec. 6, 2013, at Community Howard Regional Hospital. She was born on Oct. 31, 1929, to Elizabeth (Walbrecht) Freeman in Harlan County, Kentucky. On July 7, 1947, she married Earl
- More Obituaries Headlines