Jan. 9, 1925 - April 7, 2013
Genevie “Eileen” Duncan, 88, Kokomo, passed away at 3:24 p.m. Sunday, April 7, 2013, surrounded by her family. She was born Jan. 9, 1925, in Kokomo, to the late Harry and Mary (Harmon) Price. On Aug. 3, 1946, in Kokomo, she married Clayton L. Duncan Sr., and he preceded her in death April 22, 2012.
Eileen worked for the Globe, the Cannery, and she retired from Accurate Parts. Her hobbies included spending time with her family and watching TV.
Surviving are her three sons, Clayton Duncan Jr., Dave (Cheryl) Duncan, Kim Duncan and friend, Colleen Yeoman. Also surviving are her six grandchildren, Clayton (Alison) Duncan, Jason (Keri) Enyart, Kristin Small, Lori (Rick) Stiner, Staci (Jason) Eller, and Jennifer (Steve) Trent; 12 great-grandchildren, Devin Duncan, Caleb Duncan, Tate Stiner, Gabby Trent, Delaney Duncan, Saige Stiner, Jessica Small, MacKenzi Eller, Eli Enyart, Jaxson Stiner, Coleton Enyart and Caden Eller; one brother, Bruce Price; cousin, Joan McLaughlin; three sisters-in-law, Ruthanne Duncan, Lottie Price, and Sue Price; along with several nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband; daughter, Kaye Ford; daughter-in-law, Brenda Duncan; three brothers, Gail, Bill and Norm Price; and a cousin, Mac McLaughlin.
Funeral services for Eileen will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel, 3400 S. Webster St., with Dr. William Salsbery officiating. Burial will follow at Memorial Park Cemetery. Friends may visit with the family from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at the mortuary.
Memorial contributions may be directed to the Urban Outreach Ministries, with envelopes provided at the mortuary. Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel is in charge of arrangements.
Jan. 9, 1925 - April 7, 2013
- Theresa A. Young Theresa A. Young, 52, Kokomo, died Friday, April 18 2014. Bluitt & Son Funeral Home is handling the arrangements. Theresa A. Young
- Funerals, April 20, 2014 Kinsey, Roy Leslie, services are 10 a.m. Tuesday at Zion Lutheran Church, 173 Hale Drive, Wabash. Duncan, Nora Ethel, services are 10 a.m. Tuesday at Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel, 3400 S. Webster St. Rayl, Beverly Susan "Susie", services are
- Beverly Susann 'Susie' Rayl Beverly Susann "Susie" Rayl, 84, passed away Thursday, April 17, 2014, at Waterford Place. She was born July 10, 1929, in Howard County to Russell Lowell and Vera Deloras (McCarty) Fisher. She graduated from Kokomo High School in 1947. She married Ge
- Bal Raj Nijhawan Dr. Bal Raj Nijhawan, 98, Sun City Center, Fla., formerly of Kokomo, entered into rest Sunday, April 6, 2014, following a brief illness, with his family present. He was born in Lyallpur, India, to Lala Sukh Diyal and Rajwanti (Kochar) Nijhawan. He ma
- Reta Gail Moore Reta Gail Moore, 63, died Thursday, April 17, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis. Memorial services will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at Lutheran Church of Our Redeemer, 705 Southway Blvd. E., with Pastor Bill Allison officiating. Burial will f
- Nora 'Ethel' Duncan Nora "Ethel" Duncan, 87, Kokomo, passed away at 9 a.m. Monday, April 14, 2014, at Waterford Health Campus, Kokomo. Born Oct. 3, 1926, in New Castle, she was the daughter of the late Walter Thomas Reavis and Hattie Ethel (West) Reavis. On June 20, 195
- William G. 'Willie' Washam William G. "Willie" Washam, 84, passed away at 7:20 p.m. Wednesday, April 16, 2014, in Knoxville, Tenn. He was born Aug. 17, 1929, in Union County, Tenn., to Harvey Logan and Ina Esther (Dukes) Washam. On April 3, 1952, Willie married Tressie Lou Wol
- Donald E. Newman Donald E. Newman, 78, died at 1:30 a.m. Thursday, April 17, 2014, at Community Howard Regional Health in Kokomo. Memorial services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at Shirley & Stout Funeral Home & Crematory, 1315 W. Lincoln Road, with Pastor Sharon Walk
- Teresa Ann (Reeves) Hannibal Teresa Ann (Reeves) Hannibal, 67, Kokomo, died at 2:40 p.m. Friday, April 18, 2014, in her home. Funeral arrangements are pending with Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel with a full obituary to follow. Teresa Ann (Reeves) Hannibal
- David A. Emberton David A. Emberton, 61, Tipton, died Friday April 19, 2014, at IU Health Tipton Hospital. Arrangements are pending at the Porter Funeral Home in Tipton. David A. Emberton
- More Obituaries Headlines