Jan. 9, 1925 - April 7, 2013
Genevie “Eileen” Duncan, 88, Kokomo, passed away at 3:24 p.m. Sunday, April 7, 2013, surrounded by her family. She was born Jan. 9, 1925, in Kokomo, to the late Harry and Mary (Harmon) Price. On Aug. 3, 1946, in Kokomo, she married Clayton L. Duncan Sr., and he preceded her in death April 22, 2012.
Eileen worked for the Globe, the Cannery, and she retired from Accurate Parts. Her hobbies included spending time with her family and watching TV.
Surviving are her three sons, Clayton Duncan Jr., Dave (Cheryl) Duncan, Kim Duncan and friend, Colleen Yeoman. Also surviving are her six grandchildren, Clayton (Alison) Duncan, Jason (Keri) Enyart, Kristin Small, Lori (Rick) Stiner, Staci (Jason) Eller, and Jennifer (Steve) Trent; 12 great-grandchildren, Devin Duncan, Caleb Duncan, Tate Stiner, Gabby Trent, Delaney Duncan, Saige Stiner, Jessica Small, MacKenzi Eller, Eli Enyart, Jaxson Stiner, Coleton Enyart and Caden Eller; one brother, Bruce Price; cousin, Joan McLaughlin; three sisters-in-law, Ruthanne Duncan, Lottie Price, and Sue Price; along with several nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband; daughter, Kaye Ford; daughter-in-law, Brenda Duncan; three brothers, Gail, Bill and Norm Price; and a cousin, Mac McLaughlin.
Funeral services for Eileen will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel, 3400 S. Webster St., with Dr. William Salsbery officiating. Burial will follow at Memorial Park Cemetery. Friends may visit with the family from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at the mortuary.
Memorial contributions may be directed to the Urban Outreach Ministries, with envelopes provided at the mortuary. Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel is in charge of arrangements.
Jan. 9, 1925 - April 7, 2013
- John W. Morris Sr. John W. Morris Sr., 86, Ridgefield, Connecticut, husband of the late Alberta (Languell) Morris, died on Sunday, July 27, 2014, at Danbury Hospital. Mr. Morris was born in Warsaw, Indiana, June 26, 1928, son of the Rev. Thurman B. and Mary (Hollingswo
- Funeral listings, Aug. 1, 2014 Young, James E., services are 11 a.m. today at Hartzler Funeral Home, 305 W. Rochester St., Akron, Indiana.Bitner, Max V., services are 11 a.m. today at Porter Funeral Home, 726 E. North St., Tipton.Rayl, Marjorie A., services are noon today at Eller
- John Arthur Reuter Sr. John Arthur Reuter Sr., 68, Old Hickory, Tennessee, died Tuesday, July 29, 2014. He is survived by his wife, Diana Reuter; son, John Arthur Reuter Jr. (Angela); daughter, Sandy Walley (Doug); four grandchildren, three great-grandchildren; sister, Jea
- Glen E. Hunter Glen E. Hunter, 84, Kokomo, passed away at 10:40 p.m. Wednesday, July 30, 2014, at his residence. The funeral service will be at noon Monday at Ellers Mortuary Main Street Chapel, 725 S. Main St., Kokomo, with Pastor Jeff Russell officiating. Burial
- Minardean Graham Minardean Graham, 86, Greentown, passed away at 5:34 p.m. Wednesday, July 30, 2014, at St. Vincent Heart Center in Indianapolis.Services will be at 10:30 a.m. Monday at the First United Methodist Church, 127 S. Meridian St., Greentown, with Pastor Mi
- Ruby A. (Hall) Coleman Ruby A. (Hall) Coleman, 70, Flora, died at 5:42 p.m. Wednesday, July 30, 2014, at St. Joseph Hospital in Kokomo. She was born the daughter of Charles and Anita (Strausser) Dillon on April 18, 1944, in Cass County. On Aug. 13, 1994, she married Vernon
- Wilma Virginia 'Ginny' Sears Wilma Virginia “Ginny” Sears, 92, Kokomo, passed away Thursday, July 31, 2014, at her home.Arrangements are pending with Sunset Memory Garden Funeral Home.
- Beverly Giles Cobb SAVANNAH, Ga. – Beverly Giles Cobb, 80, Savannah, Georgia, passed away at 11:50 a.m. on Saturday, July 26, 2014, at Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare, Tallahassee, Florida. She was born on Nov. 13, 1933, in Kokomo to the late Vivan and Margaret (Weaver
- Funerals, July 31, 2014 Richey, Emogene, services are 11 a.m. today at Hasler & Stout Funeral Home, 112 E. Main St., Greentown.Bookwalter, Frances Juanita, services are 2 p.m. today at McClain Funeral Home, Denver.Spivey, Cathy J., a celebration of life service is 7 p.m. to
- Rosemary Goyer Lovegrove Rosemary Goyer Lovegrove, formerly from Kokomo, passed into heaven on Jan. 16, 2014, with her son, Matthew, and daughter, Leoma, at her side at Hope Hospice in Fort Myers, Florida. She was 91 years old. A memorial of her life will be at 2 p.m. Saturd
- More Obituaries Headlines