Davis, Betty Lou (McGuire), a graveside service is 11 a.m. today at Crown Point Cemetery, 1103 E. Sycamore St.
Duncan, Genevie “Eileen,” services are 11 a.m. today at Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel, 3400 S. Webster St.
Weimer, Joe R., services are 11 a.m. Friday at Family Worship Center, 1149 E. Center Road
Little, Wanda Imogene, services are 1 p.m. Friday in Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel, 3400 S. Webster St.
McCorkle, Patricia Jo (Stoops), a memorial service is 10 a.m. Saturday at Stout & Son Funeral Home, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville.
McClish, Elmer Lee Jr., memorial services are 1 p.m. Saturday in Kokomo Memorial Park Cemetery.
Swope, Joseph Marvin, service are 2 p.m. Saturday at Sunset Memory Garden Funeral Home.
Pastucha, Tonita Lou, services are 5 p.m. Saturday at Galilean Missionary Baptist Church, 507 N. Union St.
Graham, Gerald “Jerry” Eugene, services are 6 p.m. Saturday at Stout & Son Funeral Home, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville.
McCord, Diane Lynn, a requiem Mass is 3 p.m. Sunday at Saint Andrew Episcopal Church, 602 W. Superior St.
- Ovid Lorraine 'Bud' Rife Ovid Lorraine 'Bud' Rife died Tuesday, March 11, 2014. Visitation for family and friends is scheduled from 2 to 6 p.m. Sunday at Kokomo Zion United Methodist Church, 5051 E. 400 North, with a Masonic service by the Greentown Masonic Lodge No. 341 at
- McHenry 'Mac' Bledsoe McHenry "Mac" Bledsoe, 86, Kokomo, died Wednesday, March 12, 2014, at his residence. Funeral services will be at 10:30 a.m. Monday, with Pastor Terry Russell officiating. Burial will follow in Crown Point Cemetery. Friends are invited to visit with t
- Ronald 'Ronnie' Eugene Burton Ronald "Ronnie" Eugene Burton, 62, Brownsburg and formerly of Carmi, Ill., passed away Sunday, March 9, 2014. Ronnie was born Dec. 1, 1951, in Cairo, Ill., the son of Elza and Margie (Johnson) Burton. Ronnie was a train conductor who worked for Balti
- Rowena M. Little Rowena M. Little, 85, Gas City, passed away at 6:20 a.m. Monday, March 10, 2014, at Twin City Health Care. She was born Aug. 23, 1928, in Greentown to the late Rowland E. and Blanche (Webb) Riley. Rowena was a 1946 graduate of Greentown High School.
- Anne-Marie Bailey Anne-Marie Bailey, 47, Tipton, died at 8:50 p.m. Wednesday, March 12, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospital, Indianapolis. The Mass of the Resurrection will be at 11 a.m. Monday at St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church, 3155 S. 200 West, Kokomo, officiated by the
- Carolyn Daley Carolyn Daley, 70, Kokomo, died Tuesday, March 11, 2014, at her home. Arrangements are pending with Stout & Son Funeral Home in Russiaville. Carolyn Daley
- Janette I. Atkisson Janette I. Atkisson, 66, Burlington, died Thursday, March 13, 2014, at her home. Arrangements are pending with Stout & Son Funeral Home in Burlington. Janette I. Atkisson
- Funerals Cornell, John M. Sr., services are 1 p.m. today at Murray-Weaver Funeral Home, Galveston. Alexander, Kirby Vernon, services are 11 a.m. today at Grace United Methodist Church, 219 W. Mulberry St. Miller, Helen, services are 1 p.m. today at Sunset Mem
- Lyman E. 'Ed' Dudley Lyman E. "Ed" Dudley, 86, Kokomo, passed away at 3:40 p.m. Tuesday, March 4, 2014, at Kindred Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas. Ed was born Jan. 8, 1928, in Kokomo to the late Emery and Goldie (Kaser) Dudley. Ed served in the U.S. Navy from 1945 to 1949
- Rowena M. Little Rowena M. Little, 85, Gas City, died at 6:20 a.m. Monday, March 10, 2014, at Twin City Health Care. Memorial services will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at Hasler & Stout Funeral Home, 112 E. Main St., Greentown, with Pastor David Shepard officiating. Burial
- More Obituaries Headlines