Davis, Betty Lou (McGuire), a graveside service is 11 a.m. today at Crown Point Cemetery, 1103 E. Sycamore St.
Duncan, Genevie “Eileen,” services are 11 a.m. today at Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel, 3400 S. Webster St.
Weimer, Joe R., services are 11 a.m. Friday at Family Worship Center, 1149 E. Center Road
Little, Wanda Imogene, services are 1 p.m. Friday in Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel, 3400 S. Webster St.
McCorkle, Patricia Jo (Stoops), a memorial service is 10 a.m. Saturday at Stout & Son Funeral Home, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville.
McClish, Elmer Lee Jr., memorial services are 1 p.m. Saturday in Kokomo Memorial Park Cemetery.
Swope, Joseph Marvin, service are 2 p.m. Saturday at Sunset Memory Garden Funeral Home.
Pastucha, Tonita Lou, services are 5 p.m. Saturday at Galilean Missionary Baptist Church, 507 N. Union St.
Graham, Gerald “Jerry” Eugene, services are 6 p.m. Saturday at Stout & Son Funeral Home, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville.
McCord, Diane Lynn, a requiem Mass is 3 p.m. Sunday at Saint Andrew Episcopal Church, 602 W. Superior St.
- Francis 'Tom' Eugene Knox Francis “Tom” Eugene Knox, 84, passed away Saturday, July 26, 2014, at his home. He was born June 21, 1930, in Vera Cruz, Indiana, to Floyd W. and Mildred D. (Gifford) Knox. On Aug. 17, 1974, he married Deloris O. Wheeler in Lafayette, and she preced
- Funeral listings, July 29, 2014 Holmes, Imogene R. (Lett), services are 10 a.m. today at West Street Christian Church, Tipton.Jackson, Linda, services are 1 p.m. today at Stout & Son Funeral Home, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville.Esslinger, Hassie M., services are 1 p.m. today at Shirl
- Cathy J. Spivey Cathy J. Spivey, 66, Panama City, Florida, and formerly of Elwood, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014, at Miller’s Merry Manor, surrounded by her loving family, following a brief illness.A celebration of life service will be at 7 p.m. Thursday, July 3
- Frances Juanita Bookwalter Frances Juanita Bookwalter, 93, Peru, went home to be with the Lord on Sunday morning, July 27, 2014, at Community Howard Regional Health, Kokomo, with her loving children by her side.Funeral services will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at McClain Funeral Hom
Helen M. Shultz
Helen M. Shultz, 93, passed away at her residence Friday, July 25, 2014. She was born Sept. 9, 1920, to Raymond and Esther (Wolf) Jackson. They preceded her in death.Helen graduated from Butler High School and married Homer G. “Jake” Shultz on Aug. 3
- Wilma Leach Wilma Leach, Tipton, passed away Saturday, July 26, 2014, at Miller’s Merry Manor in Tipton.Arrangements are pending at the Porter Funeral Home of Tipton.
- Emogene Richey Emogene Richey, 94, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014, at Century Villa Healthcare in Greentown. She was born Dec. 21, 1919, to William Raleigh Coverdale and Ethel Jane (Harrison) Coverdale. On Dec. 24, 1939, she married Albert Richey, who preceded h
- Deena Lou Crawford Deena Lou Crawford, 72, Kokomo, passed away at 7:55 a.m. Sunday, July 27, 2014, at St. Joseph Hospital. A funeral service will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at Ellers Mortuary, 3400 S. Webster St., with Pastor Gary Foster officiating. Burial will follow at K
- James E. Young James E. Young, 78, rural Roann, died at 11:37 p.m. Saturday, July 26, 2014, surrounded by his daughters at his residence. He was born Nov. 13, 1935, in Sleepy Hollow, Miami County, the son of Floyd E. and Margaret V. (Miller) Young. He was married N
- Max Bitner Max Bitner, Kempton, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014, at his residence. Arrangements are pending at the Porter Funeral Home of Tipton.
- More Obituaries Headlines