March 28, 1959 - June 3, 2013
Monty E. Derhammer, 54, Burlington, passed away at 7:50 a.m. Monday, June 3, 2013. He was born March 28, 1959, in El Paso, Texas, to Ned E. and Marietta (Blacker) Derhammer.
Monty was a former owner of 3D Auto Sales. He had a passion for boating and working on cars, and spending time with family.
Survivors include significant other, Myrna Werner; father and stepmother, Ned (Nola) Derhammer; mother, Marietta Derhammer; sons, Tony (Monica) Derhammer, Rusty (Nicole) Derhammer, Terry (Lana) Werner; daughter, Jenni (Jerry) Turini; sisters, Diane Jilg, Norma (Marvin) Douglas; brothers, Tom (Rhonda) Derhammer, Steve Derhammer; grandchildren, Jace Cameron, Alexander Derhammer, Zavier Derhammer, Lance Werner, Tyler Werner, Jayla Werner, Alexzia Turini, Jenna Mae Turini, Makenzie Turini.
Funeral services will be at 4 p.m. Monday at Stout & Son Funeral Home Neptune Chapel, 44 Michigan St., Burlington, with his long time friend, Ross Eaglehoff, officiating the service. Burial will follow at Plainview Cemetery in Colfax. Friends may call from 2 to 4 p.m. Monday at the funeral home prior to the funeral services.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Tony Derhammer to help with final expenses. Contributions may be made through the funeral home. Funeral arrangements have been entrusted with Stout & Son Funeral Home of Burlington.
March 28, 1959 - June 3, 2013
- Roosevelt Swygert Jr. Roosevelt "BO" Swygert Jr., 76, Kokomo, passed away Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013. Roosevelt "BO" Swygert Jr. was born on March 12, 1937, the son of Roosevelt Swygert Sr. and Fannie L. McGee Swygert in Pickens, Ark. He was retired from Chrysler LLC after 30
- Janet Lee Leffert Mrs. Janet Lee Leffert, 80, Walton, passed away at 1:37 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2013, at Logansport Memorial Hospital. Born April 12, 1933, in Rochester, she was the daughter of John and Cleda (KiKi) Baldwin. Janet is survived by her husband, Thomas
- Glenna Gay Landrum Glenna Gay Landrum, 48, Wabash, passed away Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2013, at Lutheran Hospital in Fort Wayne. She was born Aug. 18, 1965, in Kokomo, to Everett Glen and Shirley Mae (Hopper) Landrum. She loved music. She is survived by her mother, Shirley
- Margaret L. 'Marge' Harrison Margaret L. "Marge" Harrison, 97, went to the Lord Dec. 10, 2013. She was born Nov. 24, 1916, in Peru. She was the daughter of Jacob and Margaret (Radel) Spitznagle. On June 3, 1939, she married Dewey C. Harrison, Kokomo, at St. Charles Catholic Chu
- William F. 'Bill' Croddy William F. "Bill" Croddy, 94, Kokomo, passed away at 8 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013, at his residence. Arrangements are pending at Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel. William F. 'Bill' Croddy
- Funeral listings, Dec. 13, 2013 Cochran, Wilma Lee, a Mass of Christian burial is 11 a.m. today at St. Charles Catholic Church, 58 W. Fifth St., Peru. Schurig, James P., services are 11 a.m. today at Shiloh United Methodist Church, 5741 W. 100 North. Edwards, Mary F., a memorial se
- Martha S. Benjamin Martha S. Benjamin, 77, Anderson, passed away Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013, at her daughter's home in Kokomo after a courageous three-and-a-half year battle with brain cancer. She was born Nov. 24, 1936, in Anderson, to Mildred and Cecil Skaggs, and reside
- Paulette E. (Ingbretson) Schoenberger Paulette E. (Ingbretson) Schoenberger, 62, Kokomo, passed away at 2:07 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013, in her home. She was born Sept. 16, 1951, in Chicago, to the late Paul and Matilda (Stellrecht) Ingbretson. Paulette graduated from Tremper High Schoo
- Thomas Anthony Ewing Thomas Anthony Ewing, 60, Kokomo, passed away at 2:40 a.m. Monday, Dec. 9, 2013, at St. Joseph Hospital. He was born Oct. 11, 1953, in Kokomo, to Marianna Ewing. On Aug. 18, 1990, Thomas married Joyce Quillen, and she survives. Thomas was a truck dri
- Roosevelt 'Bo' Swygert Jr. Roosevelt "Bo" Swygert Jr., 76, Kokomo, passed away Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013. He was born March 12, 1937, in Pickens, Ark., the son of Roosevelt Swygert Sr. and Fannie L. McGee Swygert. He was employed by Chrysler LLC as a machine operator. He was a me
- More Obituaries Headlines