March 28, 1959 - June 3, 2013
Monty E. Derhammer, 54, Burlington, passed away at 7:50 a.m. Monday, June 3, 2013. He was born March 28, 1959, in El Paso, Texas, to Ned E. and Marietta (Blacker) Derhammer.
Monty was a former owner of 3D Auto Sales. He had a passion for boating and working on cars, and spending time with family.
Survivors include significant other, Myrna Werner; father and stepmother, Ned (Nola) Derhammer; mother, Marietta Derhammer; sons, Tony (Monica) Derhammer, Rusty (Nicole) Derhammer, Terry (Lana) Werner; daughter, Jenni (Jerry) Turini; sisters, Diane Jilg, Norma (Marvin) Douglas; brothers, Tom (Rhonda) Derhammer, Steve Derhammer; grandchildren, Jace Cameron, Alexander Derhammer, Zavier Derhammer, Lance Werner, Tyler Werner, Jayla Werner, Alexzia Turini, Jenna Mae Turini, Makenzie Turini.
Funeral services will be at 4 p.m. Monday at Stout & Son Funeral Home Neptune Chapel, 44 Michigan St., Burlington, with his long time friend, Ross Eaglehoff, officiating the service. Burial will follow at Plainview Cemetery in Colfax. Friends may call from 2 to 4 p.m. Monday at the funeral home prior to the funeral services.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Tony Derhammer to help with final expenses. Contributions may be made through the funeral home. Funeral arrangements have been entrusted with Stout & Son Funeral Home of Burlington.
March 28, 1959 - June 3, 2013
- Francis 'Tom' Eugene Knox Francis “Tom” Eugene Knox, 84, passed away Saturday, July 26, 2014, at his home. He was born June 21, 1930, in Vera Cruz, Indiana, to Floyd W. and Mildred D. (Gifford) Knox. On Aug. 17, 1974, he married Deloris O. Wheeler in Lafayette, and she preced
- Funeral listings, July 29, 2014 Holmes, Imogene R. (Lett), services are 10 a.m. today at West Street Christian Church, Tipton.Jackson, Linda, services are 1 p.m. today at Stout & Son Funeral Home, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville.Esslinger, Hassie M., services are 1 p.m. today at Shirl
- Cathy J. Spivey Cathy J. Spivey, 66, Panama City, Florida, and formerly of Elwood, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014, at Miller’s Merry Manor, surrounded by her loving family, following a brief illness.A celebration of life service will be at 7 p.m. Thursday, July 3
- Frances Juanita Bookwalter Frances Juanita Bookwalter, 93, Peru, went home to be with the Lord on Sunday morning, July 27, 2014, at Community Howard Regional Health, Kokomo, with her loving children by her side.Funeral services will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at McClain Funeral Hom
- Helen M. Shultz Helen M. Shultz, 93, passed away at her residence Friday, July 25, 2014. She was born Sept. 9, 1920, to Raymond and Esther (Wolf) Jackson. They preceded her in death.Helen graduated from Butler High School and married Homer G. “Jake” Shultz on Aug. 3
- Wilma Leach Wilma Leach, Tipton, passed away Saturday, July 26, 2014, at Miller’s Merry Manor in Tipton.Arrangements are pending at the Porter Funeral Home of Tipton.
- Emogene Richey Emogene Richey, 94, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014, at Century Villa Healthcare in Greentown. She was born Dec. 21, 1919, to William Raleigh Coverdale and Ethel Jane (Harrison) Coverdale. On Dec. 24, 1939, she married Albert Richey, who preceded h
- Deena Lou Crawford Deena Lou Crawford, 72, Kokomo, passed away at 7:55 a.m. Sunday, July 27, 2014, at St. Joseph Hospital. A funeral service will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at Ellers Mortuary, 3400 S. Webster St., with Pastor Gary Foster officiating. Burial will follow at K
- James E. Young James E. Young, 78, rural Roann, died at 11:37 p.m. Saturday, July 26, 2014, surrounded by his daughters at his residence. He was born Nov. 13, 1935, in Sleepy Hollow, Miami County, the son of Floyd E. and Margaret V. (Miller) Young. He was married N
- Max Bitner Max Bitner, Kempton, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014, at his residence. Arrangements are pending at the Porter Funeral Home of Tipton.
- More Obituaries Headlines