March 28, 1959 - June 3, 2013
Monty E. Derhammer, 54, Burlington, passed away at 7:50 a.m. Monday, June 3, 2013. He was born March 28, 1959, in El Paso, Texas, to Ned E. and Marietta (Blacker) Derhammer.
Monty was a former owner of 3D Auto Sales. He had a passion for boating and working on cars, and spending time with family.
Survivors include significant other, Myrna Werner; father and stepmother, Ned (Nola) Derhammer; mother, Marietta Derhammer; sons, Tony (Monica) Derhammer, Rusty (Nicole) Derhammer, Terry (Lana) Werner; daughter, Jenni (Jerry) Turini; sisters, Diane Jilg, Norma (Marvin) Douglas; brothers, Tom (Rhonda) Derhammer, Steve Derhammer; grandchildren, Jace Cameron, Alexander Derhammer, Zavier Derhammer, Lance Werner, Tyler Werner, Jayla Werner, Alexzia Turini, Jenna Mae Turini, Makenzie Turini.
Funeral services will be at 4 p.m. Monday at Stout & Son Funeral Home Neptune Chapel, 44 Michigan St., Burlington, with his long time friend, Ross Eaglehoff, officiating the service. Burial will follow at Plainview Cemetery in Colfax. Friends may call from 2 to 4 p.m. Monday at the funeral home prior to the funeral services.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Tony Derhammer to help with final expenses. Contributions may be made through the funeral home. Funeral arrangements have been entrusted with Stout & Son Funeral Home of Burlington.
March 28, 1959 - June 3, 2013
- Helen Elnora Long Guynn Helen Elnora Long Guynn, 86, passed away Saturday, July 19, 2014, at her residence. Helen Elnora (Long) Guynn went home to be with the Lord on July 19, 2014. She was born April 1, 1928, in Owensboro, Kentucky, to the late Albert Long and Alice (Clark
- Larry E. Bradley Jr. Larry E. Bradley Jr., 41, Kokomo, died Friday, July 18, 2014, at St. Vincent Heart Center in Indianapolis. He was born the son of Larry E. and Anna L. (Rawls) Bradley in Tipton on April 4, 1973.Larry was the manager of Rackem Billiards. He previously
- Funeral listings, July 24, 2014 Stover, Crystal M., services are 11 a.m. today at Ellers Mortuary Main Street Chapel, 725 S. Main St.Wright, Tyler, services are 11 a.m. today at Stout & Son Funeral Home, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville.Taylor, Carroll Ray “C.R.” Bill, services are 11
- Mary Jackson Mary Jackson, 79, Russiaville, passed away at 2:05 a.m. Wednesday, July 23, 2014, in her home.Arrangements are pending with Stout & Son Funeral Home, Russiaville.
- Owen Davis Owen Davis was stillborn at 2:15 p.m. Monday, July 21, 2014, at St. Joseph Hospital.A private family gathering was held Wednesday. Shirley & Stout Funeral Home & Crematory Lincoln Road Chapel assisted the family with arrangements. Messages of condole
- Mary Rosalene McElfresh Mary Rosalene McElfresh, 81, Kokomo, passed away at 1:20 p.m. Tuesday, July 22, 2014, at Reflections at Wellington.Funeral services will be at 1 p.m. Monday at St. Luke’s United Methodist Church, with Pastor Mitch Norwood officiating. Burial will fol
- Paula M. Brittain Paula M. Brittain, 83, Peru, died at 10:18 p.m. Tuesday, July 22, 2014.Services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at Eikenberry-Eddy Funeral Home, 84 W. Main St., Peru, with John Clark officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery. Friends may call fr
- Donnie Robert Gibson Donnie Robert Gibson, 67, of Greeley, Colorado, passed away Friday, July 18, 2014, at Hospice of Northern Colorado in Greeley. Donnie was born on Aug. 18, 1946, in Kokomo, Indiana, to the Rev. Hascue William and Betty Palmer (Short) Gibson.Donnie was
- Reba A. Stout Reba A. Stout, 99, Russiaville, died peacefully at 5:05 p.m. Tuesday, July 22, 2014, at St. Joseph Hospital with her family at her side. She was born July 1, 1915, in Howard County, the daughter of Benjamin and Wilma (Rich) Tucker. On June 19, 1935,
- Margaret Jane Stroup Margaret Jane Stroup, Eaton Rapids, Michigan, formerly of Indianapolis and Fort Wayne, passed away Tuesday, July 22, 2014, at age 97. She was born in Howard County, Indiana, June 1, 1917, the daughter of Ora and Golda (Caldwell) Nixon. Margaret marri
- More Obituaries Headlines