March 28, 1959 - June 3, 2013
Monty E. Derhammer, 54, Burlington, passed away at 7:50 a.m. Monday, June 3, 2013. He was born March 28, 1959, in El Paso, Texas, to Ned E. and Marietta (Blacker) Derhammer.
Monty was a former owner of 3D Auto Sales. He had a passion for boating and working on cars, and spending time with family.
Survivors include significant other, Myrna Werner; father and stepmother, Ned (Nola) Derhammer; mother, Marietta Derhammer; sons, Tony (Monica) Derhammer, Rusty (Nicole) Derhammer, Terry (Lana) Werner; daughter, Jenni (Jerry) Turini; sisters, Diane Jilg, Norma (Marvin) Douglas; brothers, Tom (Rhonda) Derhammer, Steve Derhammer; grandchildren, Jace Cameron, Alexander Derhammer, Zavier Derhammer, Lance Werner, Tyler Werner, Jayla Werner, Alexzia Turini, Jenna Mae Turini, Makenzie Turini.
Funeral services will be at 4 p.m. Monday at Stout & Son Funeral Home Neptune Chapel, 44 Michigan St., Burlington, with his long time friend, Ross Eaglehoff, officiating the service. Burial will follow at Plainview Cemetery in Colfax. Friends may call from 2 to 4 p.m. Monday at the funeral home prior to the funeral services.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Tony Derhammer to help with final expenses. Contributions may be made through the funeral home. Funeral arrangements have been entrusted with Stout & Son Funeral Home of Burlington.
March 28, 1959 - June 3, 2013
- Julie K. (Robinson) Groves Julie was an exceptional mother and homemaker who loved family more than anything. She had a lot of family. Surviving includes her husband, Russell Groves, Peru; two daughters, Jamie Graber and husband Seth, Greentown, Brenda Thomas and husband Micha
- Funeral listings, March 11, 2014 Newby, Mary Louise, services are 10 a.m. today at New London Friends Church, 2104 S. 766 West, Russiaville. Townsend, Gertrude R., services are 10:30 a.m. today at McClain Funeral Home, Denver. Price, Gary Allan, services are 1 p.m. today at Ellers M
- Imogene Eaker Imogene Eaker, 66, Kokomo, died at 4:35 a.m. Monday, March 9, 2014, at St. Joseph Hospital. A graveside service will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at Crown Point Cemetery, Kokomo. Burial will follow. Shirley & Stout Funeral Home & Crematory is assisting wit
- Christine Spears Christine Spears, 81, Tipton, passed away Friday, March 7, 2014, at IU Health Tipton Hospital in Tipton. Visitation is scheduled from 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesday at Porter Funeral Home, 726 E. North St., Tipton. A memorial service will be at 7 p.m. Wednesd
- Helen Miller Helen Miller, 83, Kokomo, passed away Saturday, March 8, 2014, at Waterford Place Health Campus. The funeral service will be at 1 p.m. Friday at Sunset Memory Garden Funeral Home, with Pastors Doug Benham and Jefffrey Miller officiating. Burial will
- John Edwin Gingerich John Edwin Gingerich, 88, of Milford, passed away peacefully at his home at 11:25 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014. He was born Oct. 8, 1925, in Howard County, to Albert and Salome (Troyer) Gingerich. He married Mary Ellen Schlabach in LaGrange on Feb. 28,
- Stanley Jesse Baldwin Stanley Jesse Baldwin, 77, Clovis, N.M., died Monday, March 3, 2014, at his home in Clovis. Memorial services were March 8, 2014, at Faith Christian Family Church, with Pastor David Swann officiating. Stanley was born Dec. 20, 1936, to Weldy C. and E
- Scott Anthony Granson Scott Anthony Granson, 51, Kokomo, passed away at 3:45 a.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014. He was born July 14, 1962, in Kokomo, to Richard "Dick" P. Granson and Olympia "Jo" A. (Stefan) Granson. He graduated in 1981 from Kokomo High School. He had worked fo
- Jerolyn 'Jeri' Ruth Blessing Jerolyn "Jeri" Ruth Blessing, 80, Kokomo, was ushered into the presence of her Lord and Savior on Friday, March 7, 2014. She was born May 12, 1933, in Tipton Township, Cass County, to Benjamin C. and Ruth Lois (Cotterman) Couch. On March 19, 1977, sh
- J. William Crouch Long-time Colorado automobile dealer, Bill Crouch of Cherry Hills Village and formerly of Tipton, passed away Thursday, Feb. 27, 2014, in La Quinta, Calif., where he spent the winter months. Graveside services will be at 2:30 p.m. Thursday at Fairvie
- More Obituaries Headlines