March 28, 1959 - June 3, 2013
Monty E. Derhammer, 54, Burlington, passed away at 7:50 a.m. Monday, June 3, 2013. He was born March 28, 1959, in El Paso, Texas, to Ned E. and Marietta (Blacker) Derhammer.
Monty was a former owner of 3D Auto Sales. He had a passion for boating and working on cars, and spending time with family.
Survivors include significant other, Myrna Werner; father and stepmother, Ned (Nola) Derhammer; mother, Marietta Derhammer; sons, Tony (Monica) Derhammer, Rusty (Nicole) Derhammer, Terry (Lana) Werner; daughter, Jenni (Jerry) Turini; sisters, Diane Jilg, Norma (Marvin) Douglas; brothers, Tom (Rhonda) Derhammer, Steve Derhammer; grandchildren, Jace Cameron, Alexander Derhammer, Zavier Derhammer, Lance Werner, Tyler Werner, Jayla Werner, Alexzia Turini, Jenna Mae Turini, Makenzie Turini.
Funeral services will be at 4 p.m. Monday at Stout & Son Funeral Home Neptune Chapel, 44 Michigan St., Burlington, with his long time friend, Ross Eaglehoff, officiating the service. Burial will follow at Plainview Cemetery in Colfax. Friends may call from 2 to 4 p.m. Monday at the funeral home prior to the funeral services.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Tony Derhammer to help with final expenses. Contributions may be made through the funeral home. Funeral arrangements have been entrusted with Stout & Son Funeral Home of Burlington.
March 28, 1959 - June 3, 2013
- Ronald Lee Galloway Ronald Lee Galloway, 79, Kokomo, passed away at 8:16 a.m. Wednesday, April 16, 2014, at his residence. Born June 1, 1934, in Kokomo, he was the son of the late Frank Gordon and Cora (Rush) Gordon. He was a 1952 graduate of Northwestern High School. O
- Maudie Ellen Sanders Maudie Ellen Sanders, 69, Kokomo, passed away Tuesday, April 15, 2014, at her home. She was born Oct. 5, 1944, in Sullivan County, Kingsport, Tenn., to Bascom Harold and Garnett (Stiltner) Sisk. On Oct. 14, 1964, in Gate City, Va., she married Richar
- Vicky Irene Woodbury Vicky Irene Woodbury, 66, Kokomo, passed away at 1:14 a.m. Tuesday, April 15, 2014, at Community Howard Regional Health. She was born Aug. 4, 1947, in Kokomo to the late Alfred and Mary (Fisher) Johnson. On April 4, 1970, she married James R. Woodbur
- William 'Bill' Moore William "Bill" Moore, 66, Kokomo, died at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 15, 2014, at Community Howard Regional Health. There will be a memorial service scheduled at a later date. Ellers Mortuary Main Street Chapel is assisting the family with arrangements
- Vickie S. Swing Vickie S. Swing, 63, Kokomo, died Tuesday, April 15, 2014, at her home. She was born Nov. 21, 1950, in Kokomo, the daughter of Carolyn (Weaver) Mast. Vickie was a 1969 graduate of Kokomo High School. She was a homemaker who enjoyed sewing, crocheting
- Georgia F. Foard A memorial service for Sister Georgia F. Foard will be at 11 a.m. Friday in New Hope Full Gospel Church, 501 N. McCann St. The wife of Pastor Robert Foard of Zion Missionary Baptist Church, she passed away Tuesday, April 8, 2014. Georgia F. Foard
- Ronald J. 'Nick' Nickels Ronald J. "Nick" Nickels, 70, Kokomo, died at 9:30 a.m. Monday, April 14, 2014, at his home. He was born Aug. 20, 1943, in Logansport, the son of Ivan and Louise (Conn) Nickels. On Feb. 4, 1967, he married Judy Tyler, who preceded him in death Oct. 3
- Elizabeth Louise (Jones) Stewart Elizabeth L. Stewart, 93, was called home to rest by the Lord at 2:25 p.m. Sunday, April 13, 2014. She was born in Marion to the late William Burke Jones and the late Helen Jones Casey on Nov. 8, 1920. In 1938, Elizabeth graduated from Marion High Sc
- Funerals Fields, Perry, services are 11 a.m. today at Family Worship Center, 6395 S. Clarkson St., Littleton, Colo. Tosch, Deborah L., services are 11 a.m. today at Indian Village Church of God, 602 Erie Pass, Auburn. Richardson, Nellie Marie, services are 2
- Sean Michael Mahoney Sean Michael Mahoney, 51, Springfield, passed away at 12:30 a.m. Saturday, April 12, 2014, at his residence. Born Jan. 20, 1963, in Springfield, Mass., he was the son of Thomas F. Mahoney and Audrey (Murphy) Mahoney. He was a veteran of the United St
- More Obituaries Headlines