June 25, 1951 - May 12, 2013
Marion L. McDonald, 61, Greentown, died at 6:30 p.m. May 12, 2013, at her residence. She was born June 25, 1951, in Detroit, Mich., to Henry and Patricia (Wordem) Burley.
Marion had worked in finance accounting at Delphi for 33 years. She was a 1969 graduate of Berkley High School in Michigan and attended Oakland University in Rochester, Mich., obtaining her B.S. in business in 1973, and then went on to the University of Detroit, obtaining her MBA in 1982.
Surviving are her mother, Patricia Burley; stepchildren, Andrew A. McDonald and Autumn H. McDonald; father of her stepchildren and his wife, Shawn (Trish) McDonald; sister, Linda (Charlie) Halprin; brother, Bill (Penny) Burley; and friends in Michigan and Indiana.
A celebration of life memorial service will be from 6 to 9 p.m. June 15 at Pastariffic Restaurant in the Sophia Room.
The family requests that in lieu of flowers memorial contributions be made to the American Cancer Society.
June 25, 1951 - May 12, 2013
- Helen Elnora Long Guynn Helen Elnora Long Guynn, 86, passed away Saturday, July 19, 2014, at her residence. Helen Elnora (Long) Guynn went home to be with the Lord on July 19, 2014. She was born April 1, 1928, in Owensboro, Kentucky, to the late Albert Long and Alice (Clark
- Larry E. Bradley Jr. Larry E. Bradley Jr., 41, Kokomo, died Friday, July 18, 2014, at St. Vincent Heart Center in Indianapolis. He was born the son of Larry E. and Anna L. (Rawls) Bradley in Tipton on April 4, 1973.Larry was the manager of Rackem Billiards. He previously
- Funeral listings, July 24, 2014 Stover, Crystal M., services are 11 a.m. today at Ellers Mortuary Main Street Chapel, 725 S. Main St.Wright, Tyler, services are 11 a.m. today at Stout & Son Funeral Home, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville.Taylor, Carroll Ray “C.R.” Bill, services are 11
- Mary Jackson Mary Jackson, 79, Russiaville, passed away at 2:05 a.m. Wednesday, July 23, 2014, in her home.Arrangements are pending with Stout & Son Funeral Home, Russiaville.
- Owen Davis Owen Davis was stillborn at 2:15 p.m. Monday, July 21, 2014, at St. Joseph Hospital.A private family gathering was held Wednesday. Shirley & Stout Funeral Home & Crematory Lincoln Road Chapel assisted the family with arrangements. Messages of condole
- Mary Rosalene McElfresh Mary Rosalene McElfresh, 81, Kokomo, passed away at 1:20 p.m. Tuesday, July 22, 2014, at Reflections at Wellington.Funeral services will be at 1 p.m. Monday at St. Luke’s United Methodist Church, with Pastor Mitch Norwood officiating. Burial will fol
- Paula M. Brittain Paula M. Brittain, 83, Peru, died at 10:18 p.m. Tuesday, July 22, 2014.Services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at Eikenberry-Eddy Funeral Home, 84 W. Main St., Peru, with John Clark officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery. Friends may call fr
- Donnie Robert Gibson Donnie Robert Gibson, 67, of Greeley, Colorado, passed away Friday, July 18, 2014, at Hospice of Northern Colorado in Greeley. Donnie was born on Aug. 18, 1946, in Kokomo, Indiana, to the Rev. Hascue William and Betty Palmer (Short) Gibson.Donnie was
- Reba A. Stout Reba A. Stout, 99, Russiaville, died peacefully at 5:05 p.m. Tuesday, July 22, 2014, at St. Joseph Hospital with her family at her side. She was born July 1, 1915, in Howard County, the daughter of Benjamin and Wilma (Rich) Tucker. On June 19, 1935,
- Margaret Jane Stroup Margaret Jane Stroup, Eaton Rapids, Michigan, formerly of Indianapolis and Fort Wayne, passed away Tuesday, July 22, 2014, at age 97. She was born in Howard County, Indiana, June 1, 1917, the daughter of Ora and Golda (Caldwell) Nixon. Margaret marri
- More Obituaries Headlines