Jan. 21, 1945 - Aug. 12, 2009
Perry Willis Boyer Jr., 64, Elwood, passed away Wednesday, Aug. 12, 2009, at Riverview Hospital in Noblesville, following a sudden illness.
Perry was a devoted husband, father and grandfather. He loved hunting and shooting. He was a lifetime member and officer of the Elwood Conservation Club, a member of the Elks and an eight-year member of the Elwood Glass Festival Committee.
Perry was born in Elwood on Jan. 21, 1945, to Perry Willis Sr. and Dorothy Yocom Boyer. He lived in Elwood all his life. He retired from Delphi Electronics. He married Eugenia Forst on June 12, 1971.
He is survived by his wife of 38 years, Eugenia (Genie) Boyer, Elwood; two sons, Paul Willis and wife Amber Boyer, Ft. Wayne, and Karl Eugene Boyer, Elwood; grandchildren, Zane Allen Boyer, Adelle Celine Boyer and Allison Corinne Boyer; his friend and companion, his pet Airedale, Muffin.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Monday at Dunnichay Funeral Home in Elwood, with the Rev. Jim Stout officiating. Burial will be in St. Joseph Cemetery in Elwood. Visitation will be from 2 to 6 p.m. Sunday and one hour before the service Monday.
In lieu of flowers, Perry’s request is for memorial contributions to be made to his grandchildren scholarship fund through the funeral home or Madison County Credit Union.
Jan. 21, 1945 - Aug. 12, 2009
- Shirley A. Waters Shirley A. Waters, 68, Kokomo, passed away at 2:15 a.m. March 7, 2014, at Community North Hospital. She was born July 7, 1945, in Marion to Richard and Mary (Harvey) Tubbs. Shirley had a passion for life and a love for her family. She looked forward
- Gloria Ann McQuiston Gloria Ann McQuiston, 78, Galveston, died at 5:09 a.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014, at St. Joseph Hospital. Arrangements are pending at Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel. Gloria Ann McQuiston
- Lowell E. Pells Lowell E. Pells, 85, Kokomo, passed away at 8 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2014, at Waterford Place Health Campus. Lowell was born Aug. 19, 1928, in Chicago, Ill., to the late Gustave and Cora Pells. Lowell was a 1947 Kokomo High School graduate. His mar
- Gary Allen Price Gary Allen Price, 44, passed away Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by those who loved him dearly. He was born the son of Jeff and Toni (Guy) Price on Aug. 19, 1969. Gary leaves behind an unprecedented legacy of unconditional love and bear hugs to
- Funerals Gamrath, Eva N. (Erfcamp), services are 4 p.m. today at New Beginnings Church, 1900 S. Berkley Road. Huffer, Robert "Bob" E. Sr., services are 10 a.m. Monday at Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel, 3400 S. Webster St. Hill, Robert E., services are
- Dorothy Ann Wysong Dorothy Ann Wysong, 85, Louisville, Ky., passed away at 11:06 p.m. Thursday, March 6, 2014, at Norton Audubon Hospital, Louisville. She was born April 2, 1928, in North Vernon, to the late Carmel and Mildred Dausch. On May 31, 1945, Dorothy married R
- Helen Miller Helen Miller, 83, Kokomo, died March 8, 2014, at Waterford Nursing Home. Arrangements pending at Sunset Memory Garden Funeral Home & Cemetery. Helen Miller
- Florence Lee Eckart Florence Lee Eckart, 89, Kokomo, passed away at 6:34 a.m. Friday, March 7, 2014, at Century Villa Healthcare. Florence was born July 18, 1924, in Cincinnati, Ohio. Her parents were the late Hanley and Barbara (Hardin) Johnson. On July 10, 1948, in Cl
- Gertrude R. Townsend Gertrude R. Townsend, 91, Twelve Mile, died at 4:46 p.m. Friday, March 7, 2014, at Chase Center, Logansport Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at McClain Funeral Home, Denver. Burial will follow in Mt. Carmel Cemetery, Twelve Mile. V
- William Thomas Jeffers Sr. William Thomas Jeffers Sr., Kokomo, died Friday, March 7, 2014, at his home. He was born April 10, 1932, in Kokomo, the son of Ernest G. and Iris (Swisher) Jeffers. On Dec. 21, 1952, in Kokomo, he married Marjorie Kathleen Denman, who preceded him in
- More Obituaries Headlines