Armstrong, Evelyn L. “Sis,” a Mass of Christian burial is 10:30 a.m. Monday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Gordon, Mary Jo, services are 10 a.m. Monday at the Murray-Weaver Funeral Home, 401 S. California St., Galveston.
Moulton, E. Maxine, services are at 11 a.m., Monday at Oak Park Church, 14922 Illinois Road, Fort Wayne.
Miller, Mildred Edna, services are 2 p.m. Monday at Galveston United Methodist Church, 515 S. Maple St., Galveston.
Gullett, Nancy, services are 6:30 p.m. Monday at McClain Funeral Home, Denver.
Larson, H. Kathryn Robertson, services are 2 p.m. Saturday at Hickory United Methodist Church, 5906 E. County Road 200 S. Sullivan, IN 47882.
Pier, Mary Mast, services are 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at Hasler & Stout Funeral Home, 112 E. Main St., Greentown.
Reed, Joyce Darlene (Smith), services are 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Shirley & Stout Funeral Home & Crematory, 1315 W. Lincoln Road, Kokomo.
Gale, Robert Lee, services are 2 p.m. today at Shirley & Stout Funeral Homes & Crematory, 1315 W. Lincoln Road, Kokomo.
Waligorski, Gordon (Gypsy) J. , services are 6 p.m. Tuesday at Hippensteel Funeral Home.
Gagnon, Carol Ann (Murphy), services are 3 p.m. today at Ellers Mortuary, Webster Street Chapel, 3400 S. Webster St., Kokomo.
Stephens, Catherine S., services are 3 p.m. Tuesday at Shirley & Stout Funeral Home & Crematory, 1315 W. Lincoln Road.
Bader, Lorin Ross, services are 11 a.m. Wednesday at McClain Funeral Home, Denver.
- Funeral listings, Aug. 21, 2014 Miller, Richard Carl, funeral services are 10 a.m. today at Flowers-Leedy Funeral Home, 105 W. Third St., Peru. Helvie, William Lee “Bill,” services are 11 a.m. today at Flora Christian Church.Gibson, Thelma, services are at 1 p.m. today at Shirley &
- Carol Wright Carol Wright, 76, Frankfort, passed away Tuesday, Aug. 19, 2014, at her home. She was born Nov. 8, 1937, in Indianapolis, to David Thornton and Hazel M. Burton Weaver; her mother survives. On Oct. 22, she married Ronald P. Wright, sharing over 60 yea
- Eleanor Martin Eleanor Martin, 82, Russiaville, passed away at 3:42 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 19, 2014, at Waterford Place Health Campus. She was born the daughter of Warren and Mary (Clark) Quakenbush on April 22, 1932, in Russiaville. On May 31, 1953, she married Eugene
- Marvin Ross Oberholtzer Marvin Ross Oberholtzer, 77, Bradenton, Florida, died Tuesday, Aug. 19, 2014. Born in Clay City, Indiana, he moved to Bradenton in 1991 from Kokomo and was a member of Trailer Estates Covenant Church. He retired from AT&T in Kokomo. He liked bluegras
- Roy Max Brown Roy Max Brown, 75, passed away Tuesday, Aug. 19, 2014. He was born Nov. 22, 1938, to Robert E. and Grace Brown in Miami County.He retired May 31, 1994 from Chrysler Corp. in Kokomo. He moved from the Kokomo area to Lake Palestine in Kosciusko County
- Annie Laurie Douglas Jan. 18, 1922 - Aug. 17, 2014 Annie Laurie Douglas, 92, a former Scircleville resident, died at 7 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 17, 2014, at Miller’s Merry Manor, Warsaw. She was born Jan. 18, 1922, in Beaumont, Kentucky, to Guy L. and Lillian C. (Williams) Knip
- Funeral listings, Aug. 20, 2014 Burns, Jackie Lee, services are 1 p.m. today at Ellers Mortuary Main Street Chapel, 725 S. Main St.Miller, Richard Carl, funeral services are at 10 a.m. Thursday at Flowers-Leedy Funeral Home, 105 W. Third St., Peru.Helvie, William Lee “Bill,” servic
- Eleanor Martin Eleanor Martin, 82, Russiaville, passed away at 3:42 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 19, 2014, at Waterford Place Health Campus.Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at Stout & Son Funeral Home, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville, with Pastor Bill Martin officia
- Thomas 'Tom' R. Faunce July 11, 1935 - Aug. 17, 2014Thomas “Tom” R. Faunce, 79, Kokomo, passed away at 10 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 17, 2014, at his home. He was born July 11, 1935, in Kokomo. His grandparents, William and Goldie Summers, raised him. On Sept. 1, 1956, Tom married
- Bee W. Snow Bee W. Snow, daughter of Clyde and Harriet West (Van Benthuysen), passed away Saturday, Aug. 16, 2014, at the age of 94. She was a resident at The Wellington at Kokomo. She was married to Burnill L. Snow on Dec. 31, 1936, and he preceded her in deat
- More Obituaries Headlines