Feb. 14, 1962 - April 20, 2013
Lucinda Ann “LuAnn” Wininger, 51, Kokomo, passed away at 8:28 p.m. Saturday, April 20, 2013, in Community Howard Regional Health. Born Feb. 14, 1962, in Kokomo, she was the daughter of the late Richard and Donna Alexander. She was a 1980 graduate of Kokomo High School. On Sept. 23, 1995, in Kokomo, she married Michael Wayne Wininger. He preceded her in death on Nov. 24, 2011.
She had been an insurance agent with Regions Insurance since 2007. She loved to shop, travel, and spend time with her grandchildren, friends and family. She was an avid Low Cash Cowboys fan.
Survivors include one son, David (Tonya) Wininger, Kokomo; one daughter, Jill (Randy) Chilcutt, Mexico, Ind.; five grandchildren, Britney, Alexis, Megan, Cole and Sam; special friends, Nancy Jones, Debbie Carpenter, Sherri Reyburn and Toni Burton.
She was preceded in death by her parents and husband.
A very special thanks to her second family at Regions Insurance.
Services will be 1 p.m. Thursday at Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel, 3400 S. Webster St. Lynn Brust will officiate. Burial will follow in Kokomo Memorial Park. The family will receive friends from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at the mortuary.
Memorials may be directed to the American Heart Association, with envelopes available at the mortuary. You may read LuAnn’s obituary at www.ellersmortuary.com, where you can sign the guestbook, order flowers, or share a personal message to the family.
Feb. 14, 1962 - April 20, 2013
- Vickie Swing Vickie S. Swing, 63, Kokomo, died April 15, 2014, at her home. She was born Nov. 21, 1950, in Kokomo, the daughter of Robert Boles and Carolyn (Weaver) Mast. Vickie is a 1969 graduate of Kokomo High School. She was a homemaker who enjoyed sewing, cro
- Vicki Lynn (Hight) Campbell Vicki Lynn (Hight) Campbell, 61, Ryland Heights, Ky., passed away Wednesday, April 16, 2014, in Fort Thomas, Ky. She was an ordained minister and loved to sing as well as crochet and do needlework. She also loved to spend time with her children and
- Betty Jean Kaiser Betty Jean Kaiser, 81, Cicero, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014, at Riverview Hospital at Noblesville. She was born April 21, 1932, at Cicero, to Ralph and Mary (Johnson) Mayfield. She attended Jackson Central High School. Betty was a homemaker and gre
- Brian G. Artrip Brian G. Artrip, 42, Kokomo and Lebanon, passed away unexpected early Wednesday, April 16, 2014, at his home in Lebanon. He was born May 30, 1971, in Logansport. He was adopted by Larry E. and Shirley A. (Nolte) Artrip. Brian was attending Ivy Tech S
- Funerals Nickels, Ronald J. "Nick," services are 10:30 a.m. today Shirley & Stout Funeral Home & Crematory, Lincoln Road Chapel, 1315 W. Lincoln Road. Foard, Sister Georgia F., a memorial service is 11 a.m. today in New Hope Full Gospel Church, 501 N. McCan
- William 'Willie' Washam William "Willie" Washam, 84, died at 7:20 p.m. Wednesday, April 16, 2014, in Knoxville, Tenn. Arrangements are pending at Stout & Son Funeral Home, Russiaville. William 'Willie' Washam
- Ronald Lee Galloway Ronald Lee Galloway, 79, Kokomo, passed away at 8:16 a.m. Wednesday, April 16, 2014, at his residence. Born June 1, 1934, in Kokomo, he was the son of the late Frank Gordon and Cora (Rush) Gordon. He was a 1952 graduate of Northwestern High School. O
- Maudie Ellen Sanders Maudie Ellen Sanders, 69, Kokomo, passed away Tuesday, April 15, 2014, at her home. She was born Oct. 5, 1944, in Sullivan County, Kingsport, Tenn., to Bascom Harold and Garnett (Stiltner) Sisk. On Oct. 14, 1964, in Gate City, Va., she married Richar
- Vicky Irene Woodbury Vicky Irene Woodbury, 66, Kokomo, passed away at 1:14 a.m. Tuesday, April 15, 2014, at Community Howard Regional Health. She was born Aug. 4, 1947, in Kokomo to the late Alfred and Mary (Fisher) Johnson. On April 4, 1970, she married James R. Woodbur
- William 'Bill' Moore William "Bill" Moore, 66, Kokomo, died at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 15, 2014, at Community Howard Regional Health. There will be a memorial service scheduled at a later date. Ellers Mortuary Main Street Chapel is assisting the family with arrangements
- More Obituaries Headlines