Feb. 14, 1962 - April 20, 2013
Lucinda Ann “LuAnn” Wininger, 51, Kokomo, passed away at 8:28 p.m. Saturday, April 20, 2013, in Community Howard Regional Health. Born Feb. 14, 1962, in Kokomo, she was the daughter of the late Richard and Donna Alexander. She was a 1980 graduate of Kokomo High School. On Sept. 23, 1995, in Kokomo, she married Michael Wayne Wininger. He preceded her in death on Nov. 24, 2011.
She had been an insurance agent with Regions Insurance since 2007. She loved to shop, travel, and spend time with her grandchildren, friends and family. She was an avid Low Cash Cowboys fan.
Survivors include one son, David (Tonya) Wininger, Kokomo; one daughter, Jill (Randy) Chilcutt, Mexico, Ind.; five grandchildren, Britney, Alexis, Megan, Cole and Sam; special friends, Nancy Jones, Debbie Carpenter, Sherri Reyburn and Toni Burton.
She was preceded in death by her parents and husband.
A very special thanks to her second family at Regions Insurance.
Services will be 1 p.m. Thursday at Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel, 3400 S. Webster St. Lynn Brust will officiate. Burial will follow in Kokomo Memorial Park. The family will receive friends from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at the mortuary.
Memorials may be directed to the American Heart Association, with envelopes available at the mortuary. You may read LuAnn’s obituary at www.ellersmortuary.com, where you can sign the guestbook, order flowers, or share a personal message to the family.
Feb. 14, 1962 - April 20, 2013
- Mary Rosalene McElfresh Mary Rosalene McElfresh, 81, Kokomo, died Tuesday, July 22, 2014, at Reflections at Wellington. She was born Dec. 24, 1932, in Kokomo, the daughter of the late Carl and Edna (Walker) Shaffer. She married Wayne R. McElfresh June 22, 1952, at Main Stre
- Funeral listings, July 25, 2014 Taylor, Carroll Ray “C.R.” Bill, services are 11 a.m. today at Murray Weaver Funeral Home, 401 S. California St., Galveston.Barber, Marjorie L., services are 11 a.m. today at Stout & Son Funeral Home Neptune Chapel, 44 Michigan St., Burlington.Hudson
- William A. Wylie William A. Wylie, 81, Tipton, passed away Thursday, July 24, 2014, at IU Tipton Health in Tipton. Visitation is scheduled from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Porter Funeral Home, 726 E. North St., Tipton. Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at Porter’
- Mary Edna Jackson Mary Edna Jackson, 78, Russiaville, passed away at her home at 2:05 a.m. Wednesday, July 23, 2014.Funeral services will be at 10:30 a.m. Monday at Stout & Son Funeral Home, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville, with the Rev. Kermit Goings and the Rev. Lehmon
- Reba A. Stout Reba A. Stout, 99, Russiaville, died peacefully at 5:05 p.m. Tuesday, July 22, 2014, at St. Joseph Hospital with her family at her side. She was born July 1, 1915, in Howard County, the daughter of Benjamin and Wilma (Rich) Tucker. On June 19, 1935,
- Viola Bassett Viola Bassett, 93, Kokomo, passed away at 5:54 p.m. Wednesday, July 23 2014, at Community Hospital North, Indianapolis. Arrangements are pending with Bluitt & Son Funeral Home.
- Helen Elnora Long Guynn Helen Elnora Long Guynn, 86, passed away Saturday, July 19, 2014, at her residence. Helen Elnora (Long) Guynn went home to be with the Lord on July 19, 2014. She was born April 1, 1928, in Owensboro, Kentucky, to the late Albert Long and Alice (Clark
- Larry E. Bradley Jr. Larry E. Bradley Jr., 41, Kokomo, died Friday, July 18, 2014, at St. Vincent Heart Center in Indianapolis. He was born the son of Larry E. and Anna L. (Rawls) Bradley in Tipton on April 4, 1973.Larry was the manager of Rackem Billiards. He previously
- Funeral listings, July 24, 2014 Stover, Crystal M., services are 11 a.m. today at Ellers Mortuary Main Street Chapel, 725 S. Main St.Wright, Tyler, services are 11 a.m. today at Stout & Son Funeral Home, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville.Taylor, Carroll Ray “C.R.” Bill, services are 11
- Mary Jackson Mary Jackson, 79, Russiaville, passed away at 2:05 a.m. Wednesday, July 23, 2014, in her home.Arrangements are pending with Stout & Son Funeral Home, Russiaville.
- More Obituaries Headlines