Feb. 1, 1953 - April 26, 2013
Glen A. Kingseed 60, Avon, left his earthly life to spend eternity in heaven on Friday, April 26, 2013. He was born Feb. 1, 1953.
Glen was a 1971 graduate of Eastern High School. After graduation, Glen attended Tri-State University in Angola, where he was president of Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity his senior year. He was then employed by Public Service of Indiana in the accounting and auditing department until his retirement. After retirement, Glen worked for Pepsi Cola as an account manager. Glen was a member of Avon Christian Church, where he served as treasurer and was part of the financial advisory team.
He is survived by his wife, Debbie (Chilton) Kingseed; sons, Ryan Jay and Tom Kingseed, Avon; and daughter, Anne (Jeff) Schlageter, Plainfield; parents, Max and Patricia Kingseed, rural Kokomo; brothers, Greg (Donna) and Jim (Pam) Kingseed, Greentown; sisters, Julie (Joe) Breisch, Greentown, and Jane (Eugene) Schafer, New York City; grandsons, Colin Kingseed and Bentley Schlageter.
Funeral services will be at 1 p.m. today at Conkle Funeral Home in Avon. Calling will be from 11 a.m. until the time of the service Tuesday.
Memorial contributions will be accepted at Avon Christian Church – memo to Family Promise for the Homeless.
Feb. 1, 1953 - April 26, 2013
- Martha S. Benjamin Martha S. Benjamin, 77, Anderson, passed away Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013, at her daughter's home in Kokomo after a courageous three-and-a-half year battle with brain cancer. She was born Nov. 24, 1936, in Anderson, to Mildred and Cecil Skaggs, and reside
- Paulette E. (Ingbretson) Schoenberger Paulette E. (Ingbretson) Schoenberger, 62, Kokomo, passed away at 2:07 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013, in her home. She was born Sept. 16, 1951, in Chicago, to the late Paul and Matilda (Stellrecht) Ingbretson. Paulette graduated from Tremper High Schoo
- Thomas Anthony Ewing Thomas Anthony Ewing, 60, Kokomo, passed away at 2:40 a.m. Monday, Dec. 9, 2013, at St. Joseph Hospital. He was born Oct. 11, 1953, in Kokomo, to Marianna Ewing. On Aug. 18, 1990, Thomas married Joyce Quillen, and she survives. Thomas was a truck dri
- Roosevelt 'Bo' Swygert Jr. Roosevelt "Bo" Swygert Jr., 76, Kokomo, passed away Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013. He was born March 12, 1937, in Pickens, Ark., the son of Roosevelt Swygert Sr. and Fannie L. McGee Swygert. He was employed by Chrysler LLC as a machine operator. He was a me
- Mary F. Edwards Mary F. Edwards, 77, Kokomo, passed away Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013, at North Woods Village Healthcare in Kokomo. She was born March 3, 1936, in Marion, to Orville Wayne and Estella Maxine (Eicher) Parson. On July 8, 1956, she married John R. Edwards Sr.
- Dorothy M. Warnock Dorothy M. Warnock, 90, Kokomo, passed away at 7:45 p.m. Friday, Dec. 6, 2013, at Kindred Health Care. Dorothy was born Nov. 14, 1923, in Frankfort, to the late Ward and Mary Etta Dreyer. Her marriage to Donald W. Warnock, who preceded her in death,
- Funerals Curella, Al S., services are 10 a.m. today at Shirley & Stout Funeral Home & Crematory, 1315 W. Lincoln Road. Pierce, Jacqueline "Jackie," services are 10:30 a.m. today at Stout and Son Funeral Home, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville. Laughner, Gary L., s
- Margaret L. 'Marge' Harrison Margaret L. "Marge" Harrison, 97, Kokomo, died at 10:15 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013, at Waterford Place Health Campus. Funeral arrangements are pending at Shirley & Stout Funeral Home & Crematory. Margaret L. 'Marge' Harrison
- Leroy Young Leroy Young, 82, Kokomo, passed away Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013, at his residence. Arrangements are pending with Bluitt & Son Funeral Home. Leroy Young
- Richard Walter 'Dick' Rhine Richard Walter "Dick" Rhine, 78, Kokomo, died Tuesday morning, Dec. 10, 2013, at his home. Funeral arrangements are pending at Shirley & Stout Funeral Home & Crematory. Richard Walter 'Dick' Rhine
- More Obituaries Headlines