Feb. 1, 1953 - April 26, 2013
Glen A. Kingseed 60, Avon, left his earthly life to spend eternity in heaven on Friday, April 26, 2013. He was born Feb. 1, 1953.
Glen was a 1971 graduate of Eastern High School. After graduation, Glen attended Tri-State University in Angola, where he was president of Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity his senior year. He was then employed by Public Service of Indiana in the accounting and auditing department until his retirement. After retirement, Glen worked for Pepsi Cola as an account manager. Glen was a member of Avon Christian Church, where he served as treasurer and was part of the financial advisory team.
He is survived by his wife, Debbie (Chilton) Kingseed; sons, Ryan Jay and Tom Kingseed, Avon; and daughter, Anne (Jeff) Schlageter, Plainfield; parents, Max and Patricia Kingseed, rural Kokomo; brothers, Greg (Donna) and Jim (Pam) Kingseed, Greentown; sisters, Julie (Joe) Breisch, Greentown, and Jane (Eugene) Schafer, New York City; grandsons, Colin Kingseed and Bentley Schlageter.
Funeral services will be at 1 p.m. today at Conkle Funeral Home in Avon. Calling will be from 11 a.m. until the time of the service Tuesday.
Memorial contributions will be accepted at Avon Christian Church – memo to Family Promise for the Homeless.
Feb. 1, 1953 - April 26, 2013
- Tyler Thomas Wright Tyler Thomas Wright, 23, Forest, passed away Friday, July 18, 2014. He was born May 14, 1991, in Howard County, to Timothy Edward and Karen Dee (Ebeling) Wright.A 2010 graduate of Rossville High School, Tyler worked on the family farm with his dad as
- Funeral listings, July 22, 2014 Hoover, Kristy Kay, services are 10 a.m. today at St. John’s United Church of Christ, Boonville.Barker, Florence A. “Flossie,” services are 1 p.m. today at Stout & Son Funeral Home, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville.Brauneller, Richard L. “Dick”, services
- Crystal M. Stover Crystal M. Stover, 78, Kokomo, formerly of Bringhurst, Carroll County, passed away at 11:46 p.m. Friday, July 18, 2014, at Kindred Health Care. Crystal was born on Dec. 31, 1935, in Kansas, to the late Cyril and Edith (Abel) Wood. She married David S
- Charles M. 'Dink' Cloum Sr. Charles M. ‘Dink’ Cloum Sr., 71, formerly of Kokomo, passed away Friday, July 18, 2014, in Wilmington, North Carolina. He was born the son of Elias and Bernice Cloum on July 21, 1942, in Monroe, Michigan.He is survived by his children, Jeffrey Cloum,
- M. Frances Edwards M. Frances Edwards, 67, Springport, passed away at 2:46 p.m. Saturday, July 19, 2014, at Indiana University Ball Memorial Hospital, Muncie, Indiana. She was born April 21, 1947, in Little Rock, Arkansas, to the late TG and Lois (Bunton) Dodd. On Jan.
- Larry E. Bradley Jr. Larry E. Bradley Jr., 41, Kokomo, died Friday, July 18, 2014, at St. Vincent Heart Center in Indianapolis.Funeral services will be at 3 p.m. Saturday at Shirley & Stout Funeral Homes & Crematory, 1315 W. Lincoln Road, with Pastor Mike Ennis officiati
- Mable J. (Welcher) Huskins A celebration kicked off at 4 a.m. Saturday, July 19, 2014, in Heaven when Mable J. (Welcher) Huskins arrived on the Streets of Gold. Mable was born Sept. 24, 1939, in Kokomo, to the late Roy and Helena J. Welcher. Her marriage to George B. Huskins,
- Funerals, July 21, 2014 Robertson, Kenneth H., services are 10 a.m. today at Stout & Son Funeral Home, Russiaville Chapel, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville.Edgell, Robert Stephen “Steve,” services are 11 a.m. today at Dunnichay Funeral Home, Elwood.Bottom, Don L., services are
- Paul William 'Bill' Wyant RUSSIAVILLE — Paul William “Bill” Wyant, 78, Russiaville, passed away at 3:46 a.m. on Saturday, July 19, 2014, at his home. He was born Nov. 21, 1935, in Russiaville, to Paul and Mary Elizabeth Wyant. In 1960, Bill married Janice Pearl Price, who pre
- Tyler Wright Tyler Wright, 23, Forest, passed away Friday, July 18, 2014.Funeral services will be 11 a.m. Thursday, July 24, 2014, at Stout & Son Funeral Home, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville. Burial will follow in St. Paul Cemetery, Forest. Friends are invited to v
- More Obituaries Headlines