Feb. 1, 1953 - April 26, 2013
Glen A. Kingseed 60, Avon, left his earthly life to spend eternity in heaven on Friday, April 26, 2013. He was born Feb. 1, 1953.
Glen was a 1971 graduate of Eastern High School. After graduation, Glen attended Tri-State University in Angola, where he was president of Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity his senior year. He was then employed by Public Service of Indiana in the accounting and auditing department until his retirement. After retirement, Glen worked for Pepsi Cola as an account manager. Glen was a member of Avon Christian Church, where he served as treasurer and was part of the financial advisory team.
He is survived by his wife, Debbie (Chilton) Kingseed; sons, Ryan Jay and Tom Kingseed, Avon; and daughter, Anne (Jeff) Schlageter, Plainfield; parents, Max and Patricia Kingseed, rural Kokomo; brothers, Greg (Donna) and Jim (Pam) Kingseed, Greentown; sisters, Julie (Joe) Breisch, Greentown, and Jane (Eugene) Schafer, New York City; grandsons, Colin Kingseed and Bentley Schlageter.
Funeral services will be at 1 p.m. today at Conkle Funeral Home in Avon. Calling will be from 11 a.m. until the time of the service Tuesday.
Memorial contributions will be accepted at Avon Christian Church – memo to Family Promise for the Homeless.
Feb. 1, 1953 - April 26, 2013
- Jerome Faulkner Doss Dr. Jerome F. Doss died April 12, 2014, in Charlotte, N.C., of Alzheimer's disease. He was born in Memphis, Tenn., on Dec. 17, 1933, the son of William Norman and Sarah Lorena (Simmons) Doss. In 1955, he married Dorothy Ann Carlson, who survives, as
- Funerals, April 15, 2014 Corradi, James Joseph, services are 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Lutheran Church of Our Redeemer, 705 Southway Blvd. E. Horoho, Pete, services are 11 a.m. Wednesday at Hasler & Stout Funeral Home, 112 E. Main St., Greentown. Rivera, Seferina D., services
- Ernest 'Pete' Horoho Ernest "Pete" Horoho, 85, passed away peacefully from this life at the home of his daughter, while surrounded by loved ones at 8:04 p.m. Thursday, April 10, 2014. Pete was born Dec. 8, 1928, in Blissfield, Mich., to Ernest L. and Garnell (McGraw) Hor
- Nora 'Ethel' Duncan Nora "Ethel" Duncan, 87, Kokomo, passed away, at 9 a.m. Monday, April 14, 2014, at Waterford Place Health Campus. Funeral arrangements are pending with Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel. Nora 'Ethel' Duncan
- Aldine (Boyer) Luckey Aldine (Boyer) Luckey, 89, Hacienda Heights, Calif., and formerly of Kokomo, passed away Thursday, April 3, 2014, at her home. Graveside services were April 8, 2014, at Forest Lawn Covina Hill in Covina, Calif. Aldine (Boyer) Luckey
- Mary Doris (Middlesworth) Winegardner Mary Doris (Middlesworth) Winegardner, 95, Greentown, passed away at 9:02 p.m. Wednesday, April 9, 2014, at St. Joseph Hospital, Kokomo. She was born May 13, 1918, in Jackson Township, Howard County, to the late John W. and Mabel M. (Golding) Middles
- Preston James Lay April 9, 2014, Preston James Lay went home to be with Jesus. He was stillborn at 9:20 p.m. April 9, 2014. He leaves behind his mother, Amber Lay, Kokomo; and his father, Edward Williams, Kokomo; brother, Jack Lay, still at home; his grandmothers, Mic
- Nellie Marie Richardson Nellie Marie Richardson, 103, Greentown, passed away at 6:29 a.m. Sunday, April 13, 2014, at the home of her daughter in Hebron. Nellie was born Aug. 11, 1910, in Frankton. She was the sixth child of nine children born to Sarah M. A. (Chalfant) and O
- Deborah L. Tosch Deborah L. Tosch, 50, Port Washington, Wis., formerly of Kokomo, died Saturday, April 12, 2014, at Horizon Lawlis Family Hospice in Mequon, Wis. Deborah will be remembered for her beautiful smile, photographs, artistic talents with painting and cake
- Pete Horoho Pete Horoho, 85, passed away peacefully from this life at the home of his daughter, while surrounded by loved ones at 8:04 p.m. Thursday, April 10, 2014. Pete was born Dec. 8, 1928 in Blissfield, Mich., to Ernest L. and Garnell ( McGraw) Horoho. The
- More Obituaries Headlines