Feb. 1, 1953 - April 26, 2013
Glen A. Kingseed 60, Avon, left his earthly life to spend eternity in heaven on Friday, April 26, 2013. He was born Feb. 1, 1953.
Glen was a 1971 graduate of Eastern High School. After graduation, Glen attended Tri-State University in Angola, where he was president of Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity his senior year. He was then employed by Public Service of Indiana in the accounting and auditing department until his retirement. After retirement, Glen worked for Pepsi Cola as an account manager. Glen was a member of Avon Christian Church, where he served as treasurer and was part of the financial advisory team.
He is survived by his wife, Debbie (Chilton) Kingseed; sons, Ryan Jay and Tom Kingseed, Avon; and daughter, Anne (Jeff) Schlageter, Plainfield; parents, Max and Patricia Kingseed, rural Kokomo; brothers, Greg (Donna) and Jim (Pam) Kingseed, Greentown; sisters, Julie (Joe) Breisch, Greentown, and Jane (Eugene) Schafer, New York City; grandsons, Colin Kingseed and Bentley Schlageter.
Funeral services will be at 1 p.m. today at Conkle Funeral Home in Avon. Calling will be from 11 a.m. until the time of the service Tuesday.
Memorial contributions will be accepted at Avon Christian Church – memo to Family Promise for the Homeless.
Feb. 1, 1953 - April 26, 2013
- John W. Morris Sr. John W. Morris Sr., 86, Ridgefield, Connecticut, husband of the late Alberta (Languell) Morris, died on Sunday, July 27, 2014, at Danbury Hospital. Mr. Morris was born in Warsaw, Indiana, June 26, 1928, son of the Rev. Thurman B. and Mary (Hollingswo
- Funeral listings, Aug. 1, 2014 Young, James E., services are 11 a.m. today at Hartzler Funeral Home, 305 W. Rochester St., Akron, Indiana.Bitner, Max V., services are 11 a.m. today at Porter Funeral Home, 726 E. North St., Tipton.Rayl, Marjorie A., services are noon today at Eller
- John Arthur Reuter Sr. John Arthur Reuter Sr., 68, Old Hickory, Tennessee, died Tuesday, July 29, 2014. He is survived by his wife, Diana Reuter; son, John Arthur Reuter Jr. (Angela); daughter, Sandy Walley (Doug); four grandchildren, three great-grandchildren; sister, Jea
- Glen E. Hunter Glen E. Hunter, 84, Kokomo, passed away at 10:40 p.m. Wednesday, July 30, 2014, at his residence. The funeral service will be at noon Monday at Ellers Mortuary Main Street Chapel, 725 S. Main St., Kokomo, with Pastor Jeff Russell officiating. Burial
- Minardean Graham Minardean Graham, 86, Greentown, passed away at 5:34 p.m. Wednesday, July 30, 2014, at St. Vincent Heart Center in Indianapolis.Services will be at 10:30 a.m. Monday at the First United Methodist Church, 127 S. Meridian St., Greentown, with Pastor Mi
- Ruby A. (Hall) Coleman Ruby A. (Hall) Coleman, 70, Flora, died at 5:42 p.m. Wednesday, July 30, 2014, at St. Joseph Hospital in Kokomo. She was born the daughter of Charles and Anita (Strausser) Dillon on April 18, 1944, in Cass County. On Aug. 13, 1994, she married Vernon
- Wilma Virginia 'Ginny' Sears Wilma Virginia “Ginny” Sears, 92, Kokomo, passed away Thursday, July 31, 2014, at her home.Arrangements are pending with Sunset Memory Garden Funeral Home.
- Beverly Giles Cobb SAVANNAH, Ga. – Beverly Giles Cobb, 80, Savannah, Georgia, passed away at 11:50 a.m. on Saturday, July 26, 2014, at Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare, Tallahassee, Florida. She was born on Nov. 13, 1933, in Kokomo to the late Vivan and Margaret (Weaver
- Funerals, July 31, 2014 Richey, Emogene, services are 11 a.m. today at Hasler & Stout Funeral Home, 112 E. Main St., Greentown.Bookwalter, Frances Juanita, services are 2 p.m. today at McClain Funeral Home, Denver.Spivey, Cathy J., a celebration of life service is 7 p.m. to
- Rosemary Goyer Lovegrove Rosemary Goyer Lovegrove, formerly from Kokomo, passed into heaven on Jan. 16, 2014, with her son, Matthew, and daughter, Leoma, at her side at Hope Hospice in Fort Myers, Florida. She was 91 years old. A memorial of her life will be at 2 p.m. Saturd
- More Obituaries Headlines