Feb. 1, 1953 - April 26, 2013
Glen A. Kingseed 60, Avon, left his earthly life to spend eternity in heaven on Friday, April 26, 2013. He was born Feb. 1, 1953.
Glen was a 1971 graduate of Eastern High School. After graduation, Glen attended Tri-State University in Angola, where he was president of Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity his senior year. He was then employed by Public Service of Indiana in the accounting and auditing department until his retirement. After retirement, Glen worked for Pepsi Cola as an account manager. Glen was a member of Avon Christian Church, where he served as treasurer and was part of the financial advisory team.
He is survived by his wife, Debbie (Chilton) Kingseed; sons, Ryan Jay and Tom Kingseed, Avon; and daughter, Anne (Jeff) Schlageter, Plainfield; parents, Max and Patricia Kingseed, rural Kokomo; brothers, Greg (Donna) and Jim (Pam) Kingseed, Greentown; sisters, Julie (Joe) Breisch, Greentown, and Jane (Eugene) Schafer, New York City; grandsons, Colin Kingseed and Bentley Schlageter.
Funeral services will be at 1 p.m. today at Conkle Funeral Home in Avon. Calling will be from 11 a.m. until the time of the service Tuesday.
Memorial contributions will be accepted at Avon Christian Church – memo to Family Promise for the Homeless.
Feb. 1, 1953 - April 26, 2013
- Julie K. (Robinson) Groves Julie was an exceptional mother and homemaker who loved family more than anything. She had a lot of family. Surviving includes her husband, Russell Groves, Peru; two daughters, Jamie Graber and husband Seth, Greentown, Brenda Thomas and husband Micha
- Funeral listings, March 11, 2014 Newby, Mary Louise, services are 10 a.m. today at New London Friends Church, 2104 S. 766 West, Russiaville. Townsend, Gertrude R., services are 10:30 a.m. today at McClain Funeral Home, Denver. Price, Gary Allan, services are 1 p.m. today at Ellers M
- Imogene Eaker Imogene Eaker, 66, Kokomo, died at 4:35 a.m. Monday, March 9, 2014, at St. Joseph Hospital. A graveside service will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at Crown Point Cemetery, Kokomo. Burial will follow. Shirley & Stout Funeral Home & Crematory is assisting wit
- Christine Spears Christine Spears, 81, Tipton, passed away Friday, March 7, 2014, at IU Health Tipton Hospital in Tipton. Visitation is scheduled from 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesday at Porter Funeral Home, 726 E. North St., Tipton. A memorial service will be at 7 p.m. Wednesd
- Helen Miller Helen Miller, 83, Kokomo, passed away Saturday, March 8, 2014, at Waterford Place Health Campus. The funeral service will be at 1 p.m. Friday at Sunset Memory Garden Funeral Home, with Pastors Doug Benham and Jefffrey Miller officiating. Burial will
- John Edwin Gingerich John Edwin Gingerich, 88, of Milford, passed away peacefully at his home at 11:25 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014. He was born Oct. 8, 1925, in Howard County, to Albert and Salome (Troyer) Gingerich. He married Mary Ellen Schlabach in LaGrange on Feb. 28,
- Stanley Jesse Baldwin Stanley Jesse Baldwin, 77, Clovis, N.M., died Monday, March 3, 2014, at his home in Clovis. Memorial services were March 8, 2014, at Faith Christian Family Church, with Pastor David Swann officiating. Stanley was born Dec. 20, 1936, to Weldy C. and E
- Scott Anthony Granson Scott Anthony Granson, 51, Kokomo, passed away at 3:45 a.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014. He was born July 14, 1962, in Kokomo, to Richard "Dick" P. Granson and Olympia "Jo" A. (Stefan) Granson. He graduated in 1981 from Kokomo High School. He had worked fo
- Jerolyn 'Jeri' Ruth Blessing Jerolyn "Jeri" Ruth Blessing, 80, Kokomo, was ushered into the presence of her Lord and Savior on Friday, March 7, 2014. She was born May 12, 1933, in Tipton Township, Cass County, to Benjamin C. and Ruth Lois (Cotterman) Couch. On March 19, 1977, sh
- J. William Crouch Long-time Colorado automobile dealer, Bill Crouch of Cherry Hills Village and formerly of Tipton, passed away Thursday, Feb. 27, 2014, in La Quinta, Calif., where he spent the winter months. Graveside services will be at 2:30 p.m. Thursday at Fairvie
- More Obituaries Headlines