Feb. 1, 1953 - April 26, 2013
Glen A. Kingseed 60, Avon, left his earthly life to spend eternity in heaven on Friday, April 26, 2013. He was born Feb. 1, 1953.
Glen was a 1971 graduate of Eastern High School. After graduation, Glen attended Tri-State University in Angola, where he was president of Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity his senior year. He was then employed by Public Service of Indiana in the accounting and auditing department until his retirement. After retirement, Glen worked for Pepsi Cola as an account manager. Glen was a member of Avon Christian Church, where he served as treasurer and was part of the financial advisory team.
He is survived by his wife, Debbie (Chilton) Kingseed; sons, Ryan Jay and Tom Kingseed, Avon; and daughter, Anne (Jeff) Schlageter, Plainfield; parents, Max and Patricia Kingseed, rural Kokomo; brothers, Greg (Donna) and Jim (Pam) Kingseed, Greentown; sisters, Julie (Joe) Breisch, Greentown, and Jane (Eugene) Schafer, New York City; grandsons, Colin Kingseed and Bentley Schlageter.
Funeral services will be at 1 p.m. today at Conkle Funeral Home in Avon. Calling will be from 11 a.m. until the time of the service Tuesday.
Memorial contributions will be accepted at Avon Christian Church – memo to Family Promise for the Homeless.
Feb. 1, 1953 - April 26, 2013
- Helen Miller Helen Miller, 83, Kokomo, passed away Saturday, March 8, 2014, at Waterford Place Health Campus. She was born Dec. 26, 1930, to Henry R. and Ruby Lee Wynn Sr., in Phoenix City, Ala. She worked as a nurse's aide at St. Joseph Hospital, retiring in 199
- Funeral listings, March 12, 2014 Eckart, Florence Lee, services are 10 a.m. today at New Life Church, 1803 E. Vaile Ave., Kokomo. Blessing, Jerolyn "Jeri" Ruth, services are 11 a.m. today at Sunset Memory Garden Funeral Home. Pells, Lowell E., services are at 1 p.m. today at Marion
- Francis Marion Fulk Francis Marion Fulk, 85, Russiaville, passed away at 1:21 p.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014, surrounded by his family at home. Born March 27, 1928, in Jasonville, to Robert and Edith (Brinson) Fulk, he was the fifth of six children. On Sept. 16, 1948, Franc
- William E. 'Bill' Hodson William E. "Bill" Hodson, 72, Michigantown, passed away at 5:30 a.m. Sunday, March 9, 2014, at North Woods Village in Kokomo. He was born in Kokomo on June 30, 1941, to Harold George and Vera (Hudson) Hodson. He was formerly married to Mary Katherine
- Donald R. Dutton Donald R. Dutton, 78, Inverness, Fla., died Friday, March 7, 2014, at his home, under the loving care of his family and Hospice of Citrus County. Donald was born Nov. 26, 1935, in Boons Camp, Ky., the son of Bill and Gypsie Dutton. He served in the U
- Gloria Ann McQuiston Gloria Ann McQuiston, 78, went to be with the Lord Saturday, March 8, 2014. Gloria was born in Kokomo on April 14, 1935, to William and Reta (Horton) Brown. It was on Jan. 8, 1953, that Gloria married her longtime sweetheart, Jerry McQuiston. Last ye
- William R. 'Bill' Smith William R. "Bill" Smith, 71, Tipton, died Monday evening, Jan. 6, 2014, at his residence. A memorial service for Bill will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at Young-Nichols Funeral Home, Tipton, with the Rev. Rex Dunning presiding. Visitation will be from noon
- Evelyn J. 'Grandma Evie' Yohn Evelyn J. "Grandma Evie" Yohn, 87, Kokomo, passed away at 9:55 p.m. Monday, March 10, 2014, at North Woods Village. She was born on Oct. 27, 1926, in Kokomo to the late Carl and Margaret (McKee) Earlywine. She married Orville Forest Yohn Jr. on Dec.
- Paul R. Willis Paul R. Willis, 79, Kokomo, passed away peacefully Feb. 27, 2014, at North Woods Village. He was born Dec. 24, 1934, to John and Jennie (Grabell) Willis in Lee County, Va. On July 3, 1954, in Middlesboro, Ky., he married Jane A. Hill, who survives. P
- John M. Cornell Sr. John M. Cornell Sr., 73, Galveston, passed away Monday morning, March 10, 2014, at his home in Galveston. He was born May 4, 1940, in Kokomo to Wendell W. and Ruth E. (Millet) Cornell. On June 29, 1963, he married Ruth (Shoffner) Cornell in Kokomo an
- More Obituaries Headlines