July 2, 1972 - May 10, 2013
Michael Paul Lareau, 40, Flora, passed away at 1 a.m. Friday, May 10, 2013, at his home. He was born on July 2, 1972, in Cincinnati, Ohio, to Jerry P. And Christine E. (Railer) Lareau.
Michael attended Logansport High School and graduated from home schooling with a GED. He was a member of the Burlington Church of Christ and was a United States Merchant Marine. Michael loved to work on cars and was a self-employed auto mechanic. He enjoyed cats, video games and building his own computers.
Survivors include his father, Jerry Lareau, Flora; brother and his wife, Gregory S. and Nikki L. (Brinkman) Lareau, and Nikki’s two children, Calvin A. and Coral J. Watkins; a sister and her husband, Jennifer J.B. and Matthew A. Amonett and their two children, Emily N. and Carter M. Amonett; and several aunts, uncles, and cousins.
He was preceded in death by his mother, Christine E. Lareau, on Feb. 14, 2013.
Graveside services will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Burlington Cemetery with the Rev. David Osborne officiating.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be sent to Greg Lareau, in care of Burlington Church of Christ, 312 Michigan Road, Burlington, IN 46915, or the organization of your choice.
Stout & Son Funeral Home, Neptune Chapel, Burlington, assisted the family.
July 2, 1972 - May 10, 2013
- Charles A. Wilburn Charles A. Wilburn, 83, Kokomo and formerly of Elwood, passed away Friday, July 25, 2014, at Golden Living Sycamore Village in Kokomo, following an extended illness. Charles was born on July 19, 1931, in Elwood, to Harold and Ninez (Cook) Wilburn. On
- Funeral listings, July 30, 2014 Metcalf, John William, services are 10 a.m. today at Peace Lutheran Church, 750 E. Markland Ave.Shultz, Helen M., services are 10:30 a.m. today at Flowers-Leedy Funeral Home, Peru.Hodson, Harold Wayne, services are 11 a.m. today at Ellers Mortuary We
- Deena Lou Crawford Deena Lou Crawford, 72, Kokomo, passed away at 7:55 a.m. Sunday, July 27, 2014, at St. Joseph Hospital. She was born in Kokomo on Aug. 26, 1941, to the late Augustus and Matilda Worthy (Toney).Deena was a 1960 Kokomo High School graduate. She was als
- Marjorie A. Rayl Marjorie A. Rayl, 90, Kokomo, passed away at 9:06 a.m. Tuesday, July 29, 2014, at her residence. She was born Sept. 27, 1923, in Star City, Indiana, to Henry J. Shultz and Louise (Weltzen) Shultz. On Sept. 30, 1945, in Kokomo, she married Robert F. R
- Constance 'Connie' Jean Kelly Constance “Connie” Jean Kelly, 80, Peru, passed away at 9:20 p.m. Monday, July 28, 2014, at St. Joseph Hospital. She was born April 12, 1934, in Miami County, to the late John Comerford and Rose Mary (Mylet) Comerford Jarvis.She was retired from Gene
- Max V. Bitner Max V. Bitner, 84, Kempton, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014, at his residence.Visitation is scheduled from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Porter Funeral Home, 726 E. North St., Tipton. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Porter’s. Pastor Ed Smit
- Francis 'Tom' Eugene Knox Francis “Tom” Eugene Knox, 84, passed away Saturday, July 26, 2014, at his home. He was born June 21, 1930, in Vera Cruz, Indiana, to Floyd W. and Mildred D. (Gifford) Knox. On Aug. 17, 1974, he married Deloris O. Wheeler in Lafayette, and she preced
- Funeral listings, July 29, 2014 Holmes, Imogene R. (Lett), services are 10 a.m. today at West Street Christian Church, Tipton.Jackson, Linda, services are 1 p.m. today at Stout & Son Funeral Home, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville.Esslinger, Hassie M., services are 1 p.m. today at Shirl
- Cathy J. Spivey Cathy J. Spivey, 66, Panama City, Florida, and formerly of Elwood, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014, at Miller’s Merry Manor, surrounded by her loving family, following a brief illness.A celebration of life service will be at 7 p.m. Thursday, July 3
- Frances Juanita Bookwalter Frances Juanita Bookwalter, 93, Peru, went home to be with the Lord on Sunday morning, July 27, 2014, at Community Howard Regional Health, Kokomo, with her loving children by her side.Funeral services will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at McClain Funeral Hom
- More Obituaries Headlines