July 2, 1972 - May 10, 2013
Michael Paul Lareau, 40, Flora, passed away at 1 a.m. Friday, May 10, 2013, at his home. He was born on July 2, 1972, in Cincinnati, Ohio, to Jerry P. And Christine E. (Railer) Lareau.
Michael attended Logansport High School and graduated from home schooling with a GED. He was a member of the Burlington Church of Christ and was a United States Merchant Marine. Michael loved to work on cars and was a self-employed auto mechanic. He enjoyed cats, video games and building his own computers.
Survivors include his father, Jerry Lareau, Flora; brother and his wife, Gregory S. and Nikki L. (Brinkman) Lareau, and Nikki’s two children, Calvin A. and Coral J. Watkins; a sister and her husband, Jennifer J.B. and Matthew A. Amonett and their two children, Emily N. and Carter M. Amonett; and several aunts, uncles, and cousins.
He was preceded in death by his mother, Christine E. Lareau, on Feb. 14, 2013.
Graveside services will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Burlington Cemetery with the Rev. David Osborne officiating.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be sent to Greg Lareau, in care of Burlington Church of Christ, 312 Michigan Road, Burlington, IN 46915, or the organization of your choice.
Stout & Son Funeral Home, Neptune Chapel, Burlington, assisted the family.
July 2, 1972 - May 10, 2013
- Funeral listings, Aug. 21, 2014 Miller, Richard Carl, funeral services are 10 a.m. today at Flowers-Leedy Funeral Home, 105 W. Third St., Peru. Helvie, William Lee “Bill,” services are 11 a.m. today at Flora Christian Church.Gibson, Thelma, services are at 1 p.m. today at Shirley &
- Carol Wright Carol Wright, 76, Frankfort, passed away Tuesday, Aug. 19, 2014, at her home. She was born Nov. 8, 1937, in Indianapolis, to David Thornton and Hazel M. Burton Weaver; her mother survives. On Oct. 22, she married Ronald P. Wright, sharing over 60 yea
- Eleanor Martin Eleanor Martin, 82, Russiaville, passed away at 3:42 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 19, 2014, at Waterford Place Health Campus. She was born the daughter of Warren and Mary (Clark) Quakenbush on April 22, 1932, in Russiaville. On May 31, 1953, she married Eugene
- Marvin Ross Oberholtzer Marvin Ross Oberholtzer, 77, Bradenton, Florida, died Tuesday, Aug. 19, 2014. Born in Clay City, Indiana, he moved to Bradenton in 1991 from Kokomo and was a member of Trailer Estates Covenant Church. He retired from AT&T in Kokomo. He liked bluegras
- Roy Max Brown Roy Max Brown, 75, passed away Tuesday, Aug. 19, 2014. He was born Nov. 22, 1938, to Robert E. and Grace Brown in Miami County.He retired May 31, 1994 from Chrysler Corp. in Kokomo. He moved from the Kokomo area to Lake Palestine in Kosciusko County
- Annie Laurie Douglas Jan. 18, 1922 - Aug. 17, 2014 Annie Laurie Douglas, 92, a former Scircleville resident, died at 7 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 17, 2014, at Miller’s Merry Manor, Warsaw. She was born Jan. 18, 1922, in Beaumont, Kentucky, to Guy L. and Lillian C. (Williams) Knip
- Funeral listings, Aug. 20, 2014 Burns, Jackie Lee, services are 1 p.m. today at Ellers Mortuary Main Street Chapel, 725 S. Main St.Miller, Richard Carl, funeral services are at 10 a.m. Thursday at Flowers-Leedy Funeral Home, 105 W. Third St., Peru.Helvie, William Lee “Bill,” servic
- Eleanor Martin Eleanor Martin, 82, Russiaville, passed away at 3:42 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 19, 2014, at Waterford Place Health Campus.Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at Stout & Son Funeral Home, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville, with Pastor Bill Martin officia
- Thomas 'Tom' R. Faunce July 11, 1935 - Aug. 17, 2014Thomas “Tom” R. Faunce, 79, Kokomo, passed away at 10 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 17, 2014, at his home. He was born July 11, 1935, in Kokomo. His grandparents, William and Goldie Summers, raised him. On Sept. 1, 1956, Tom married
- Bee W. Snow Bee W. Snow, daughter of Clyde and Harriet West (Van Benthuysen), passed away Saturday, Aug. 16, 2014, at the age of 94. She was a resident at The Wellington at Kokomo. She was married to Burnill L. Snow on Dec. 31, 1936, and he preceded her in deat
- More Obituaries Headlines