July 2, 1972 - May 10, 2013
Michael Paul Lareau, 40, Flora, passed away at 1 a.m. Friday, May 10, 2013, at his home. He was born on July 2, 1972, in Cincinnati, Ohio, to Jerry P. And Christine E. (Railer) Lareau.
Michael attended Logansport High School and graduated from home schooling with a GED. He was a member of the Burlington Church of Christ and was a United States Merchant Marine. Michael loved to work on cars and was a self-employed auto mechanic. He enjoyed cats, video games and building his own computers.
Survivors include his father, Jerry Lareau, Flora; brother and his wife, Gregory S. and Nikki L. (Brinkman) Lareau, and Nikki’s two children, Calvin A. and Coral J. Watkins; a sister and her husband, Jennifer J.B. and Matthew A. Amonett and their two children, Emily N. and Carter M. Amonett; and several aunts, uncles, and cousins.
He was preceded in death by his mother, Christine E. Lareau, on Feb. 14, 2013.
Graveside services will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Burlington Cemetery with the Rev. David Osborne officiating.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be sent to Greg Lareau, in care of Burlington Church of Christ, 312 Michigan Road, Burlington, IN 46915, or the organization of your choice.
Stout & Son Funeral Home, Neptune Chapel, Burlington, assisted the family.
July 2, 1972 - May 10, 2013
- Martha S. Benjamin Martha S. Benjamin, 77, Anderson, passed away Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013, at her daughter's home in Kokomo after a courageous three-and-a-half year battle with brain cancer. She was born Nov. 24, 1936, in Anderson, to Mildred and Cecil Skaggs, and reside
- Paulette E. (Ingbretson) Schoenberger Paulette E. (Ingbretson) Schoenberger, 62, Kokomo, passed away at 2:07 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013, in her home. She was born Sept. 16, 1951, in Chicago, to the late Paul and Matilda (Stellrecht) Ingbretson. Paulette graduated from Tremper High Schoo
- Thomas Anthony Ewing Thomas Anthony Ewing, 60, Kokomo, passed away at 2:40 a.m. Monday, Dec. 9, 2013, at St. Joseph Hospital. He was born Oct. 11, 1953, in Kokomo, to Marianna Ewing. On Aug. 18, 1990, Thomas married Joyce Quillen, and she survives. Thomas was a truck dri
- Roosevelt 'Bo' Swygert Jr. Roosevelt "Bo" Swygert Jr., 76, Kokomo, passed away Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013. He was born March 12, 1937, in Pickens, Ark., the son of Roosevelt Swygert Sr. and Fannie L. McGee Swygert. He was employed by Chrysler LLC as a machine operator. He was a me
- Mary F. Edwards Mary F. Edwards, 77, Kokomo, passed away Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013, at North Woods Village Healthcare in Kokomo. She was born March 3, 1936, in Marion, to Orville Wayne and Estella Maxine (Eicher) Parson. On July 8, 1956, she married John R. Edwards Sr.
- Dorothy M. Warnock Dorothy M. Warnock, 90, Kokomo, passed away at 7:45 p.m. Friday, Dec. 6, 2013, at Kindred Health Care. Dorothy was born Nov. 14, 1923, in Frankfort, to the late Ward and Mary Etta Dreyer. Her marriage to Donald W. Warnock, who preceded her in death,
- Funerals Curella, Al S., services are 10 a.m. today at Shirley & Stout Funeral Home & Crematory, 1315 W. Lincoln Road. Pierce, Jacqueline "Jackie," services are 10:30 a.m. today at Stout and Son Funeral Home, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville. Laughner, Gary L., s
- Margaret L. 'Marge' Harrison Margaret L. "Marge" Harrison, 97, Kokomo, died at 10:15 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013, at Waterford Place Health Campus. Funeral arrangements are pending at Shirley & Stout Funeral Home & Crematory. Margaret L. 'Marge' Harrison
- Leroy Young Leroy Young, 82, Kokomo, passed away Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013, at his residence. Arrangements are pending with Bluitt & Son Funeral Home. Leroy Young
- Richard Walter 'Dick' Rhine Richard Walter "Dick" Rhine, 78, Kokomo, died Tuesday morning, Dec. 10, 2013, at his home. Funeral arrangements are pending at Shirley & Stout Funeral Home & Crematory. Richard Walter 'Dick' Rhine
- More Obituaries Headlines