Sept. 19, 1959 – May 16, 2013
Susan K. Beller, 53, passed away May 16, 2013, in Mountain Home, Ark.
She was born Sept. 19, 1959, in Saginaw, Mich., the daughter of Theodore and Caroline Kolhagen. She married Ronald Russel Beller II on Nov. 8, 1980, at St. Lorenz Lutheran Church, in Frankenmuth, Mich., and worked as a production worker for Chrysler Corporation. After retiring, Susan lived in Mountain Home since July of 2009, moving from Kokomo.
She leaves behind her loving husband, Ronald Russel Beller II of Mountain Home, AR, and son, Ryan Alexander Beller, who is serving his tour of duty in the Army in Vilseck, Germany. She was predeceased by her first son, Ronald Russel Beller III, whom she always kept in her heart. Susan loved her family and friends and enjoyed spending time with them and her dog, Maddie.
Further surviving family members include granddaughter, Brooklynn Cooper of Mountain Home, AR; three brothers, Dave Kolhagen, Ted (Sandy) Kolhagen and Mark (Anne) Kolhagen; three sisters, Tina (Jeff) Cuningham, Kim (Wayne) Ayala and Lori (Dan) Smith.
With much love and support, the family of Susan K. Beller will celebrate her life at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Kirby & Family Funeral Home Chapel in Mountain Home, Ark., with Reverend Mike Howell officiating. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until time of service.
Burial will be in the Albright Cemetery in Kokomo with Dave Kolhagen, Mike, Greg, Adam and Eric Beller as pallbearers.
Memorials may be made to the Salvation Army.
Arrangements are by Kirby and Family Funeral and Cremation Services. Visit an online obituary and guestbook at www.kirbyandfamily.com.
Sept. 19, 1959 – May 16, 2013
- Shirley A. Waters Shirley A. Waters, 68, Kokomo, passed away at 2:15 a.m. March 7, 2014, at Community North Hospital. She was born July 7, 1945, in Marion to Richard and Mary (Harvey) Tubbs. Shirley had a passion for life and a love for her family. She looked forward
- Gloria Ann McQuiston Gloria Ann McQuiston, 78, Galveston, died at 5:09 a.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014, at St. Joseph Hospital. Arrangements are pending at Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel. Gloria Ann McQuiston
- Lowell E. Pells Lowell E. Pells, 85, Kokomo, passed away at 8 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2014, at Waterford Place Health Campus. Lowell was born Aug. 19, 1928, in Chicago, Ill., to the late Gustave and Cora Pells. Lowell was a 1947 Kokomo High School graduate. His mar
- Gary Allen Price Gary Allen Price, 44, passed away Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by those who loved him dearly. He was born the son of Jeff and Toni (Guy) Price on Aug. 19, 1969. Gary leaves behind an unprecedented legacy of unconditional love and bear hugs to
- Funerals Gamrath, Eva N. (Erfcamp), services are 4 p.m. today at New Beginnings Church, 1900 S. Berkley Road. Huffer, Robert "Bob" E. Sr., services are 10 a.m. Monday at Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel, 3400 S. Webster St. Hill, Robert E., services are
- Dorothy Ann Wysong Dorothy Ann Wysong, 85, Louisville, Ky., passed away at 11:06 p.m. Thursday, March 6, 2014, at Norton Audubon Hospital, Louisville. She was born April 2, 1928, in North Vernon, to the late Carmel and Mildred Dausch. On May 31, 1945, Dorothy married R
- Helen Miller Helen Miller, 83, Kokomo, died March 8, 2014, at Waterford Nursing Home. Arrangements pending at Sunset Memory Garden Funeral Home & Cemetery. Helen Miller
- Florence Lee Eckart Florence Lee Eckart, 89, Kokomo, passed away at 6:34 a.m. Friday, March 7, 2014, at Century Villa Healthcare. Florence was born July 18, 1924, in Cincinnati, Ohio. Her parents were the late Hanley and Barbara (Hardin) Johnson. On July 10, 1948, in Cl
- Gertrude R. Townsend Gertrude R. Townsend, 91, Twelve Mile, died at 4:46 p.m. Friday, March 7, 2014, at Chase Center, Logansport Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at McClain Funeral Home, Denver. Burial will follow in Mt. Carmel Cemetery, Twelve Mile. V
- William Thomas Jeffers Sr. William Thomas Jeffers Sr., Kokomo, died Friday, March 7, 2014, at his home. He was born April 10, 1932, in Kokomo, the son of Ernest G. and Iris (Swisher) Jeffers. On Dec. 21, 1952, in Kokomo, he married Marjorie Kathleen Denman, who preceded him in
- More Obituaries Headlines