Sept. 19, 1959 – May 16, 2013
Susan K. Beller, 53, passed away May 16, 2013, in Mountain Home, Ark.
She was born Sept. 19, 1959, in Saginaw, Mich., the daughter of Theodore and Caroline Kolhagen. She married Ronald Russel Beller II on Nov. 8, 1980, at St. Lorenz Lutheran Church, in Frankenmuth, Mich., and worked as a production worker for Chrysler Corporation. After retiring, Susan lived in Mountain Home since July of 2009, moving from Kokomo.
She leaves behind her loving husband, Ronald Russel Beller II of Mountain Home, AR, and son, Ryan Alexander Beller, who is serving his tour of duty in the Army in Vilseck, Germany. She was predeceased by her first son, Ronald Russel Beller III, whom she always kept in her heart. Susan loved her family and friends and enjoyed spending time with them and her dog, Maddie.
Further surviving family members include granddaughter, Brooklynn Cooper of Mountain Home, AR; three brothers, Dave Kolhagen, Ted (Sandy) Kolhagen and Mark (Anne) Kolhagen; three sisters, Tina (Jeff) Cuningham, Kim (Wayne) Ayala and Lori (Dan) Smith.
With much love and support, the family of Susan K. Beller will celebrate her life at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Kirby & Family Funeral Home Chapel in Mountain Home, Ark., with Reverend Mike Howell officiating. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until time of service.
Burial will be in the Albright Cemetery in Kokomo with Dave Kolhagen, Mike, Greg, Adam and Eric Beller as pallbearers.
Memorials may be made to the Salvation Army.
Arrangements are by Kirby and Family Funeral and Cremation Services. Visit an online obituary and guestbook at www.kirbyandfamily.com.
Sept. 19, 1959 – May 16, 2013
- Beverly Susan 'Susie' Rayl Beverly Susan "Susie" Rayl, 84, died Thursday, April 17, 2014, at Waterford Place. The funeral service will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Sunset Memory Garden Funeral Home, with Pastor Dale Mendenhall officiating. Burial will follow in Sunset Memory Gar
- William G. 'Willie' Washam William G. "Willie" Washam, 84, Greentown, died at 7:20 p.m. Wednesday, April 16, 2014, in Knoxville, Tenn. Funeral services will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday at Honey Creek Missionary Baptist Church, 250 Nashville St., Russiavile with the Rev. Jim Stevenso
- VickyWoodbury Vicky Woodbury, 66, Kokomo, passed away at 1:14 a.m. Tuesday, April 15, 2014, at Community Howard Regional Health. She was born Aug. 4, 1947, in Kokomo to the late Alfred and Mary (Fisher) Johnson. On April 4, 1970, she married James R. Woodbury in K
- Robert Michael Ploss Robert Michael Ploss, 75, Crossville, Tenn., and formerly of Kokomo, passed away Thursday, April 17, 2014. He was born Oct. 17, 1938, in Peru, the son of Fritz and Goldie Webster Ploss. He was retired from General Motors in Kokomo, and was a lifetime
- Nora Ethel Duncan Nora Ethel Duncan, 87, Kokomo, passed away at 9 a.m. Monday, April 14, 2014 at Waterford Health Campus, Kokomo. Funeral services will be 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 22, 2014, at Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel, 3400 S. Webster St., Kokomo. Pastor N
- Funerals Stewart, Elizabeth L., services are 11 a.m. today at St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church, 1204 W. 14th St., Marion. Woodbury, Vicky Irene, services are 11 a.m. today at Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel, 3400 S. Webster St. Artrip, Brian G., serv
- Vickie Swing Vickie S. Swing, 63, Kokomo, died April 15, 2014, at her home. She was born Nov. 21, 1950, in Kokomo, the daughter of Robert Boles and Carolyn (Weaver) Mast. Vickie is a 1969 graduate of Kokomo High School. She was a homemaker who enjoyed sewing, cro
- Vicki Lynn (Hight) Campbell Vicki Lynn (Hight) Campbell, 61, Ryland Heights, Ky., passed away Wednesday, April 16, 2014, in Fort Thomas, Ky. She was an ordained minister and loved to sing as well as crochet and do needlework. She also loved to spend time with her children and
- Betty Jean Kaiser Betty Jean Kaiser, 81, Cicero, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014, at Riverview Hospital at Noblesville. She was born April 21, 1932, at Cicero, to Ralph and Mary (Johnson) Mayfield. She attended Jackson Central High School. Betty was a homemaker and gre
- Brian G. Artrip Brian G. Artrip, 42, Kokomo and Lebanon, passed away unexpected early Wednesday, April 16, 2014, at his home in Lebanon. He was born May 30, 1971, in Logansport. He was adopted by Larry E. and Shirley A. (Nolte) Artrip. Brian was attending Ivy Tech S
- More Obituaries Headlines