Sept. 19, 1959 – May 16, 2013
Susan K. Beller, 53, passed away May 16, 2013, in Mountain Home, Ark.
She was born Sept. 19, 1959, in Saginaw, Mich., the daughter of Theodore and Caroline Kolhagen. She married Ronald Russel Beller II on Nov. 8, 1980, at St. Lorenz Lutheran Church, in Frankenmuth, Mich., and worked as a production worker for Chrysler Corporation. After retiring, Susan lived in Mountain Home since July of 2009, moving from Kokomo.
She leaves behind her loving husband, Ronald Russel Beller II of Mountain Home, AR, and son, Ryan Alexander Beller, who is serving his tour of duty in the Army in Vilseck, Germany. She was predeceased by her first son, Ronald Russel Beller III, whom she always kept in her heart. Susan loved her family and friends and enjoyed spending time with them and her dog, Maddie.
Further surviving family members include granddaughter, Brooklynn Cooper of Mountain Home, AR; three brothers, Dave Kolhagen, Ted (Sandy) Kolhagen and Mark (Anne) Kolhagen; three sisters, Tina (Jeff) Cuningham, Kim (Wayne) Ayala and Lori (Dan) Smith.
With much love and support, the family of Susan K. Beller will celebrate her life at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Kirby & Family Funeral Home Chapel in Mountain Home, Ark., with Reverend Mike Howell officiating. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until time of service.
Burial will be in the Albright Cemetery in Kokomo with Dave Kolhagen, Mike, Greg, Adam and Eric Beller as pallbearers.
Memorials may be made to the Salvation Army.
Arrangements are by Kirby and Family Funeral and Cremation Services. Visit an online obituary and guestbook at www.kirbyandfamily.com.
Sept. 19, 1959 – May 16, 2013
- Funeral listings, Aug. 23, 2014 Martin, Eleanor, services are 11 a.m. today at Stout & Son Funeral Home, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville. Benedict, Terry Alan “Jake” Sr., a celebration of life is noon today at the Bethlehem United Methodist Church, E. County Road 625 North, Twelve Mil
- Clair Andrew Noftsger Nov. 29, 1936 - Aug. 21, 2014Clair Andrew Noftsger, 77, LanePark Retirement Village, Sidney, Ohio, passed away peacefully Thursday, Aug. 21, 2014, at his residence. Clair was born Nov. 29, 1936, in Rochester, Indiana, to the late Frank and Burnette (
- Virginia Mae Williams June 25, 1929 - Aug. 21, 2014Virginia Mae Williams, 85, Kokomo, passed away at 2:49 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 21, 2014, at St. Joseph Hospital, Kokomo. Born June 25, 1929, in Charleston, Illinois, she was the daughter of the late Howard Keith Hutton and Ma
- Elpha B. Cover Elpha B. Cover, 101, a lifelong resident of Denver, Indiana, passed away at 10:30 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 21, 2014, at Hickory Creek Nursing Home in Peru.Funeral services will be at 2:30 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 26, 2014, at McClain Funeral Home, Denver, with
- Ruby E. Krise Ruby E. Krise, 100, Kokomo, died at 7:16 a.m. Friday, Aug. 22, 2014, at Wellbrooke of Kokomo. Funeral arrangements are pending at Shirley & Stout Funeral Home & Crematory, 1315 W. Lincoln Road.
- Gifford M. Cox Gifford M. Cox, 96, Kokomo, passed away at 5 a.m. Friday, Aug. 22, 2014, at Sycamore Village Golden Living Center, Kokomo. There will be a funeral service for Gifford at 4 p.m. Monday at Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel, 3400 S. Webster St., wit
- Frederick Alan Rose Frederick Alan Rose, 61, Kokomo, died at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 20, 2014, at his residence.Arrangements are pending with Shirley & Stout Funeral Homes and Crematory. A full obituary will be published at a later date.
- Funeral listings, Aug. 22, 2014 Kinzie, Wanda Marie (Hayes), services are 10 a.m. today at Allen Funeral Home, 136 S. Elm St., Bunker Hill. Wright, Carol, funeral service at 2 p.m. today at Genda Funeral Home, 608 N. Main St., Frankfort.Flood, Joseph William Francis Jr., a memorial
- Jerry Devern Nance Jerry Devern Nance, 63, Kokomo, passed away Wednesday, Aug. 13, 2014, in Indianapolis.Family and friends may join us for a celebration of life from 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday at Crossroads Community Church, 4254 S. 00 East-West. Enter through door 2.The fami
- Delores Skelton Delores Skelton, 77, Kokomo, formerly of Logansport, passed away at 5:55 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 21, 2014, in Community Howard Regional Health. Born April 22, 1937, in Logansport, she was the daughter of Charles and Lillian Elizabeth Zech Nethercutt. On
- More Obituaries Headlines