Sept. 19, 1959 – May 16, 2013
Susan K. Beller, 53, passed away May 16, 2013, in Mountain Home, Ark.
She was born Sept. 19, 1959, in Saginaw, Mich., the daughter of Theodore and Caroline Kolhagen. She married Ronald Russel Beller II on Nov. 8, 1980, at St. Lorenz Lutheran Church, in Frankenmuth, Mich., and worked as a production worker for Chrysler Corporation. After retiring, Susan lived in Mountain Home since July of 2009, moving from Kokomo.
She leaves behind her loving husband, Ronald Russel Beller II of Mountain Home, AR, and son, Ryan Alexander Beller, who is serving his tour of duty in the Army in Vilseck, Germany. She was predeceased by her first son, Ronald Russel Beller III, whom she always kept in her heart. Susan loved her family and friends and enjoyed spending time with them and her dog, Maddie.
Further surviving family members include granddaughter, Brooklynn Cooper of Mountain Home, AR; three brothers, Dave Kolhagen, Ted (Sandy) Kolhagen and Mark (Anne) Kolhagen; three sisters, Tina (Jeff) Cuningham, Kim (Wayne) Ayala and Lori (Dan) Smith.
With much love and support, the family of Susan K. Beller will celebrate her life at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Kirby & Family Funeral Home Chapel in Mountain Home, Ark., with Reverend Mike Howell officiating. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until time of service.
Burial will be in the Albright Cemetery in Kokomo with Dave Kolhagen, Mike, Greg, Adam and Eric Beller as pallbearers.
Memorials may be made to the Salvation Army.
Arrangements are by Kirby and Family Funeral and Cremation Services. Visit an online obituary and guestbook at www.kirbyandfamily.com.
Sept. 19, 1959 – May 16, 2013
- Linda Carol Justice Linda Carol Justice, 49, Kokomo, passed away at 1:41 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 5, 2013, at Indiana University Hospital in Indianapolis. She was born on Jan. 22, 1964, in Miami, Fla., to Carl and Linda Gail Justice and they both survive. Linda attended Indi
- Funeral listings, Dec. 8, 2013 Coleman, Jerry W., a memorial service is 12:30 p.m. today at House of Prayer, 8125 Rawles Ave., Indianapolis. Bennett, Frederick "Fred" J., memorial services are 1 p.m. today at Sharon Baptist Church, 7012 E. 50 North, Flora. Raikes, Merlyn, services
- Dorothy M. Warnock Dorothy M. Warnock, 90, Kokomo, passed away at 7:45 p.m. Friday, Dec. 6, 2013, at Kindred Health Care. Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at Ellers Mortuary Main Street Chapel, 725 S. Main St. Services will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday als
- Gordon B. Gish Gordon Beck Gish, 87, died peacefully at his home Saturday morning, Nov. 23, 2013, after many years of battling COPD. Born in Los Angeles, Calif., on March 26, 1926, to Dwight Vernon and Louise Beck Gish, he was raised in both Cass and Tipton countie
- Betty J. Bagwell Betty J. Bagwell, 82, Kokomo, passed away at 12:33 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013, at her residence. Funeral arrangements are pending with Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel, Kokomo. Betty J. Bagwell
- Elsie Newhouse Elsie Newhouse, 83, Kokomo, passed away at 4:50 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2013, at Kindred Transitional Care. She was born March 1, 1930, in Miami, Ind., the daughter of Floyd and Orpha (Fennell) Warner. She married James Gilbert Newhouse on Nov. 9, an
- Roosevelt Swygert Roosevelt Swygert Jr.,76, Kokomo, passed away at 7:45 a.m. Dec. 7, 2013, at Community Howard Regional Health. Arrangements pending with Bluitt & Son Funeral Home. Roosevelt Swygert
- Kenton Ardee Wilson Kenton Ardee Wilson, 61, Bloomington, formerly of Kokomo, passed away on Sunday, Dec. 1, 2013, in Tucson, Ariz., following an 11-month battle with cancer. Born in Kokomo on June 19, 1952, to Bonnie and Ardee Wilson, he was a 1970 graduate of Haworth
- Paulette E. Schoenberger Paulette E. Schoenberger, 62, Kokomo, passed away at 2:07 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 7, 2013, at her residence. Funeral arrangements are pending with Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel, Kokomo. Paulette E. Schoenberger
- Jacqueline 'Jackie' Pierce Jacqueline "Jackie" M. Pierce, 84, Walton, passed away at 9:35 p.m. on Dec. 6, 2013, at Community Howard Regional Hospital. She was born on Oct. 31, 1929, to Elizabeth (Walbrecht) Freeman in Harlan County, Kentucky. On July 7, 1947, she married Earl
- More Obituaries Headlines