Sept. 19, 1959 – May 16, 2013
Susan K. Beller, 53, passed away May 16, 2013, in Mountain Home, Ark.
She was born Sept. 19, 1959, in Saginaw, Mich., the daughter of Theodore and Caroline Kolhagen. She married Ronald Russel Beller II on Nov. 8, 1980, at St. Lorenz Lutheran Church, in Frankenmuth, Mich., and worked as a production worker for Chrysler Corporation. After retiring, Susan lived in Mountain Home since July of 2009, moving from Kokomo.
She leaves behind her loving husband, Ronald Russel Beller II of Mountain Home, AR, and son, Ryan Alexander Beller, who is serving his tour of duty in the Army in Vilseck, Germany. She was predeceased by her first son, Ronald Russel Beller III, whom she always kept in her heart. Susan loved her family and friends and enjoyed spending time with them and her dog, Maddie.
Further surviving family members include granddaughter, Brooklynn Cooper of Mountain Home, AR; three brothers, Dave Kolhagen, Ted (Sandy) Kolhagen and Mark (Anne) Kolhagen; three sisters, Tina (Jeff) Cuningham, Kim (Wayne) Ayala and Lori (Dan) Smith.
With much love and support, the family of Susan K. Beller will celebrate her life at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Kirby & Family Funeral Home Chapel in Mountain Home, Ark., with Reverend Mike Howell officiating. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. until time of service.
Burial will be in the Albright Cemetery in Kokomo with Dave Kolhagen, Mike, Greg, Adam and Eric Beller as pallbearers.
Memorials may be made to the Salvation Army.
Arrangements are by Kirby and Family Funeral and Cremation Services. Visit an online obituary and guestbook at www.kirbyandfamily.com.
Sept. 19, 1959 – May 16, 2013
- Tyler Thomas Wright Tyler Thomas Wright, 23, Forest, passed away Friday, July 18, 2014. He was born May 14, 1991, in Howard County, to Timothy Edward and Karen Dee (Ebeling) Wright.A 2010 graduate of Rossville High School, Tyler worked on the family farm with his dad as
- Funeral listings, July 22, 2014 Hoover, Kristy Kay, services are 10 a.m. today at St. John’s United Church of Christ, Boonville.Barker, Florence A. “Flossie,” services are 1 p.m. today at Stout & Son Funeral Home, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville.Brauneller, Richard L. “Dick”, services
- Crystal M. Stover Crystal M. Stover, 78, Kokomo, formerly of Bringhurst, Carroll County, passed away at 11:46 p.m. Friday, July 18, 2014, at Kindred Health Care. Crystal was born on Dec. 31, 1935, in Kansas, to the late Cyril and Edith (Abel) Wood. She married David S
- Charles M. 'Dink' Cloum Sr. Charles M. ‘Dink’ Cloum Sr., 71, formerly of Kokomo, passed away Friday, July 18, 2014, in Wilmington, North Carolina. He was born the son of Elias and Bernice Cloum on July 21, 1942, in Monroe, Michigan.He is survived by his children, Jeffrey Cloum,
- M. Frances Edwards M. Frances Edwards, 67, Springport, passed away at 2:46 p.m. Saturday, July 19, 2014, at Indiana University Ball Memorial Hospital, Muncie, Indiana. She was born April 21, 1947, in Little Rock, Arkansas, to the late TG and Lois (Bunton) Dodd. On Jan.
- Larry E. Bradley Jr. Larry E. Bradley Jr., 41, Kokomo, died Friday, July 18, 2014, at St. Vincent Heart Center in Indianapolis.Funeral services will be at 3 p.m. Saturday at Shirley & Stout Funeral Homes & Crematory, 1315 W. Lincoln Road, with Pastor Mike Ennis officiati
- Mable J. (Welcher) Huskins A celebration kicked off at 4 a.m. Saturday, July 19, 2014, in Heaven when Mable J. (Welcher) Huskins arrived on the Streets of Gold. Mable was born Sept. 24, 1939, in Kokomo, to the late Roy and Helena J. Welcher. Her marriage to George B. Huskins,
- Funerals, July 21, 2014 Robertson, Kenneth H., services are 10 a.m. today at Stout & Son Funeral Home, Russiaville Chapel, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville.Edgell, Robert Stephen “Steve,” services are 11 a.m. today at Dunnichay Funeral Home, Elwood.Bottom, Don L., services are
- Paul William 'Bill' Wyant RUSSIAVILLE — Paul William “Bill” Wyant, 78, Russiaville, passed away at 3:46 a.m. on Saturday, July 19, 2014, at his home. He was born Nov. 21, 1935, in Russiaville, to Paul and Mary Elizabeth Wyant. In 1960, Bill married Janice Pearl Price, who pre
- Tyler Wright Tyler Wright, 23, Forest, passed away Friday, July 18, 2014.Funeral services will be 11 a.m. Thursday, July 24, 2014, at Stout & Son Funeral Home, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville. Burial will follow in St. Paul Cemetery, Forest. Friends are invited to v
- More Obituaries Headlines