June 30, 1970 — April 4, 2009
Jennifer Lynn Mallory, 38, Kokomo, died at 5:10 p.m. Saturday, April 4, 2009, at her home. She was born June 30, 1970, in Kokomo, the daughter of Shirley A. (Ray) and William H. Mallory Jr.
She attended Kokomo High School. Later Jennifer attended Ivy Tech Community College to study for her degree to become a paralegal. Jennifer was a model who participated in many modeling shows in the Kokomo and Indianapolis areas.
She also was a member of St. Patrick Catholic Church and loved her family dearly. During her life she enjoyed reading, shopping and listening to music.
Jennifer is survived by her mother, Shirley A. Mallory of Kokomo; four sisters, Aletha M. Baxter of Indianapolis, Veachel L. Dilworth and her husband, Doug, of Kokomo, Melissa J. Mallory of Kokomo and Daphne L. Barbee and her husband, Fred, of Washington, D.C.; four brothers, Terroul V. Mallory of Indianapolis, Michael D. Mallory of Kokomo, Zachary V. Mallory of Lafayette and William H. Mallory III of Indianapolis; and a sister-in-law, Darlene D. Graves of Kokomo.
She was preceded in death by her father and her daughter, Megan A. Mallory.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be held for Jennifer at 1 p.m. Monday at St. Patrick Catholic Church. Burial rites will follow at Albright Cemetery. Visitation will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. prior to the Mass at the church.
Online condolences may be sent to the Mallory family at www.ellersmortuary.com.
June 30, 1970 — April 4, 2009
- Charles A. Wilburn Charles A. Wilburn, 83, Kokomo and formerly of Elwood, passed away Friday, July 25, 2014, at Golden Living Sycamore Village in Kokomo, following an extended illness. Charles was born on July 19, 1931, in Elwood, to Harold and Ninez (Cook) Wilburn. On
- Funeral listings, July 30, 2014 Metcalf, John William, services are 10 a.m. today at Peace Lutheran Church, 750 E. Markland Ave.Shultz, Helen M., services are 10:30 a.m. today at Flowers-Leedy Funeral Home, Peru.Hodson, Harold Wayne, services are 11 a.m. today at Ellers Mortuary We
- Deena Lou Crawford Deena Lou Crawford, 72, Kokomo, passed away at 7:55 a.m. Sunday, July 27, 2014, at St. Joseph Hospital. She was born in Kokomo on Aug. 26, 1941, to the late Augustus and Matilda Worthy (Toney).Deena was a 1960 Kokomo High School graduate. She was als
- Marjorie A. Rayl Marjorie A. Rayl, 90, Kokomo, passed away at 9:06 a.m. Tuesday, July 29, 2014, at her residence. She was born Sept. 27, 1923, in Star City, Indiana, to Henry J. Shultz and Louise (Weltzen) Shultz. On Sept. 30, 1945, in Kokomo, she married Robert F. R
- Constance 'Connie' Jean Kelly Constance “Connie” Jean Kelly, 80, Peru, passed away at 9:20 p.m. Monday, July 28, 2014, at St. Joseph Hospital. She was born April 12, 1934, in Miami County, to the late John Comerford and Rose Mary (Mylet) Comerford Jarvis.She was retired from Gene
- Max V. Bitner Max V. Bitner, 84, Kempton, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014, at his residence.Visitation is scheduled from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Porter Funeral Home, 726 E. North St., Tipton. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Porter’s. Pastor Ed Smit
- Francis 'Tom' Eugene Knox Francis “Tom” Eugene Knox, 84, passed away Saturday, July 26, 2014, at his home. He was born June 21, 1930, in Vera Cruz, Indiana, to Floyd W. and Mildred D. (Gifford) Knox. On Aug. 17, 1974, he married Deloris O. Wheeler in Lafayette, and she preced
- Funeral listings, July 29, 2014 Holmes, Imogene R. (Lett), services are 10 a.m. today at West Street Christian Church, Tipton.Jackson, Linda, services are 1 p.m. today at Stout & Son Funeral Home, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville.Esslinger, Hassie M., services are 1 p.m. today at Shirl
- Cathy J. Spivey Cathy J. Spivey, 66, Panama City, Florida, and formerly of Elwood, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014, at Miller’s Merry Manor, surrounded by her loving family, following a brief illness.A celebration of life service will be at 7 p.m. Thursday, July 3
- Frances Juanita Bookwalter Frances Juanita Bookwalter, 93, Peru, went home to be with the Lord on Sunday morning, July 27, 2014, at Community Howard Regional Health, Kokomo, with her loving children by her side.Funeral services will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at McClain Funeral Hom
- More Obituaries Headlines