June 30, 1970 — April 4, 2009
Jennifer Lynn Mallory, 38, Kokomo, died at 5:10 p.m. Saturday, April 4, 2009, at her home. She was born June 30, 1970, in Kokomo, the daughter of Shirley A. (Ray) and William H. Mallory Jr.
She attended Kokomo High School. Later Jennifer attended Ivy Tech Community College to study for her degree to become a paralegal. Jennifer was a model who participated in many modeling shows in the Kokomo and Indianapolis areas.
She also was a member of St. Patrick Catholic Church and loved her family dearly. During her life she enjoyed reading, shopping and listening to music.
Jennifer is survived by her mother, Shirley A. Mallory of Kokomo; four sisters, Aletha M. Baxter of Indianapolis, Veachel L. Dilworth and her husband, Doug, of Kokomo, Melissa J. Mallory of Kokomo and Daphne L. Barbee and her husband, Fred, of Washington, D.C.; four brothers, Terroul V. Mallory of Indianapolis, Michael D. Mallory of Kokomo, Zachary V. Mallory of Lafayette and William H. Mallory III of Indianapolis; and a sister-in-law, Darlene D. Graves of Kokomo.
She was preceded in death by her father and her daughter, Megan A. Mallory.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be held for Jennifer at 1 p.m. Monday at St. Patrick Catholic Church. Burial rites will follow at Albright Cemetery. Visitation will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. prior to the Mass at the church.
Online condolences may be sent to the Mallory family at www.ellersmortuary.com.
June 30, 1970 — April 4, 2009
- Janetta Dale Pearson Janetta Dale Pearson, 78, Kokomo, formerly of Logansport, passed away at 4:10 p.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014, in St. Joseph's Hospital, Kokomo. Born Jan. 28, 1936 in Mount Carmel, Ill, she was the daughter of "Dude" and Mary Moore Dudley. She was marri
- Funerals, March 10, 2014 Huffer, Robert "Bob" E. Sr., services are 10 a.m. today at Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel, 3400 S. Webster St. Hill, Robert E., services are 10:30 a.m. today at Grace United Methodist Church, 219 W. Mulberry St. Harner, John T. "Dutch," servic
- Shirley A. Waters Shirley A. Waters, 68, Kokomo, passed away at 2:15 a.m. March 7, 2014, at Community North Hospital. She was born July 7, 1945, in Marion to Richard and Mary (Harvey) Tubbs. Shirley had a passion for life and a love for her family. She looked forward
- Gloria Ann McQuiston Gloria Ann McQuiston, 78, Galveston, died at 5:09 a.m. Saturday, March 8, 2014, at St. Joseph Hospital. Arrangements are pending at Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel. Gloria Ann McQuiston
- Lowell E. Pells Lowell E. Pells, 85, Kokomo, passed away at 8 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2014, at Waterford Place Health Campus. Lowell was born Aug. 19, 1928, in Chicago, Ill., to the late Gustave and Cora Pells. Lowell was a 1947 Kokomo High School graduate. His mar
- Gary Allen Price Gary Allen Price, 44, passed away Wednesday, March 5, 2014, surrounded by those who loved him dearly. He was born the son of Jeff and Toni (Guy) Price on Aug. 19, 1969. Gary leaves behind an unprecedented legacy of unconditional love and bear hugs to
- Funerals Gamrath, Eva N. (Erfcamp), services are 4 p.m. today at New Beginnings Church, 1900 S. Berkley Road. Huffer, Robert "Bob" E. Sr., services are 10 a.m. Monday at Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel, 3400 S. Webster St. Hill, Robert E., services are
- Dorothy Ann Wysong Dorothy Ann Wysong, 85, Louisville, Ky., passed away at 11:06 p.m. Thursday, March 6, 2014, at Norton Audubon Hospital, Louisville. She was born April 2, 1928, in North Vernon, to the late Carmel and Mildred Dausch. On May 31, 1945, Dorothy married R
- Helen Miller Helen Miller, 83, Kokomo, died March 8, 2014, at Waterford Nursing Home. Arrangements pending at Sunset Memory Garden Funeral Home & Cemetery. Helen Miller
- Florence Lee Eckart Florence Lee Eckart, 89, Kokomo, passed away at 6:34 a.m. Friday, March 7, 2014, at Century Villa Healthcare. Florence was born July 18, 1924, in Cincinnati, Ohio. Her parents were the late Hanley and Barbara (Hardin) Johnson. On July 10, 1948, in Cl
- More Obituaries Headlines