June 30, 1970 — April 4, 2009
Jennifer Lynn Mallory, 38, Kokomo, died at 5:10 p.m. Saturday, April 4, 2009, at her home. She was born June 30, 1970, in Kokomo, the daughter of Shirley A. (Ray) and William H. Mallory Jr.
She attended Kokomo High School. Later Jennifer attended Ivy Tech Community College to study for her degree to become a paralegal. Jennifer was a model who participated in many modeling shows in the Kokomo and Indianapolis areas.
She also was a member of St. Patrick Catholic Church and loved her family dearly. During her life she enjoyed reading, shopping and listening to music.
Jennifer is survived by her mother, Shirley A. Mallory of Kokomo; four sisters, Aletha M. Baxter of Indianapolis, Veachel L. Dilworth and her husband, Doug, of Kokomo, Melissa J. Mallory of Kokomo and Daphne L. Barbee and her husband, Fred, of Washington, D.C.; four brothers, Terroul V. Mallory of Indianapolis, Michael D. Mallory of Kokomo, Zachary V. Mallory of Lafayette and William H. Mallory III of Indianapolis; and a sister-in-law, Darlene D. Graves of Kokomo.
She was preceded in death by her father and her daughter, Megan A. Mallory.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be held for Jennifer at 1 p.m. Monday at St. Patrick Catholic Church. Burial rites will follow at Albright Cemetery. Visitation will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. prior to the Mass at the church.
Online condolences may be sent to the Mallory family at www.ellersmortuary.com.
June 30, 1970 — April 4, 2009
- Beverly Susan 'Susie' Rayl Beverly Susan "Susie" Rayl, 84, died Thursday, April 17, 2014, at Waterford Place. The funeral service will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Sunset Memory Garden Funeral Home, with Pastor Dale Mendenhall officiating. Burial will follow in Sunset Memory Gar
- William G. 'Willie' Washam William G. "Willie" Washam, 84, Greentown, died at 7:20 p.m. Wednesday, April 16, 2014, in Knoxville, Tenn. Funeral services will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday at Honey Creek Missionary Baptist Church, 250 Nashville St., Russiavile with the Rev. Jim Stevenso
- VickyWoodbury Vicky Woodbury, 66, Kokomo, passed away at 1:14 a.m. Tuesday, April 15, 2014, at Community Howard Regional Health. She was born Aug. 4, 1947, in Kokomo to the late Alfred and Mary (Fisher) Johnson. On April 4, 1970, she married James R. Woodbury in K
- Robert Michael Ploss Robert Michael Ploss, 75, Crossville, Tenn., and formerly of Kokomo, passed away Thursday, April 17, 2014. He was born Oct. 17, 1938, in Peru, the son of Fritz and Goldie Webster Ploss. He was retired from General Motors in Kokomo, and was a lifetime
- Nora Ethel Duncan Nora Ethel Duncan, 87, Kokomo, passed away at 9 a.m. Monday, April 14, 2014 at Waterford Health Campus, Kokomo. Funeral services will be 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 22, 2014, at Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel, 3400 S. Webster St., Kokomo. Pastor N
- Funerals Stewart, Elizabeth L., services are 11 a.m. today at St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church, 1204 W. 14th St., Marion. Woodbury, Vicky Irene, services are 11 a.m. today at Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel, 3400 S. Webster St. Artrip, Brian G., serv
- Vickie Swing Vickie S. Swing, 63, Kokomo, died April 15, 2014, at her home. She was born Nov. 21, 1950, in Kokomo, the daughter of Robert Boles and Carolyn (Weaver) Mast. Vickie is a 1969 graduate of Kokomo High School. She was a homemaker who enjoyed sewing, cro
- Vicki Lynn (Hight) Campbell Vicki Lynn (Hight) Campbell, 61, Ryland Heights, Ky., passed away Wednesday, April 16, 2014, in Fort Thomas, Ky. She was an ordained minister and loved to sing as well as crochet and do needlework. She also loved to spend time with her children and
- Betty Jean Kaiser Betty Jean Kaiser, 81, Cicero, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014, at Riverview Hospital at Noblesville. She was born April 21, 1932, at Cicero, to Ralph and Mary (Johnson) Mayfield. She attended Jackson Central High School. Betty was a homemaker and gre
- Brian G. Artrip Brian G. Artrip, 42, Kokomo and Lebanon, passed away unexpected early Wednesday, April 16, 2014, at his home in Lebanon. He was born May 30, 1971, in Logansport. He was adopted by Larry E. and Shirley A. (Nolte) Artrip. Brian was attending Ivy Tech S
- More Obituaries Headlines