June 30, 1970 — April 4, 2009
Jennifer Lynn Mallory, 38, Kokomo, died at 5:10 p.m. Saturday, April 4, 2009, at her home. She was born June 30, 1970, in Kokomo, the daughter of Shirley A. (Ray) and William H. Mallory Jr.
She attended Kokomo High School. Later Jennifer attended Ivy Tech Community College to study for her degree to become a paralegal. Jennifer was a model who participated in many modeling shows in the Kokomo and Indianapolis areas.
She also was a member of St. Patrick Catholic Church and loved her family dearly. During her life she enjoyed reading, shopping and listening to music.
Jennifer is survived by her mother, Shirley A. Mallory of Kokomo; four sisters, Aletha M. Baxter of Indianapolis, Veachel L. Dilworth and her husband, Doug, of Kokomo, Melissa J. Mallory of Kokomo and Daphne L. Barbee and her husband, Fred, of Washington, D.C.; four brothers, Terroul V. Mallory of Indianapolis, Michael D. Mallory of Kokomo, Zachary V. Mallory of Lafayette and William H. Mallory III of Indianapolis; and a sister-in-law, Darlene D. Graves of Kokomo.
She was preceded in death by her father and her daughter, Megan A. Mallory.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be held for Jennifer at 1 p.m. Monday at St. Patrick Catholic Church. Burial rites will follow at Albright Cemetery. Visitation will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. prior to the Mass at the church.
Online condolences may be sent to the Mallory family at www.ellersmortuary.com.
June 30, 1970 — April 4, 2009
- Frederick Alan Rose Frederick Alan Rose, 61, Kokomo, died at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 20, 2014, at his residence.Arrangements are pending with Shirley & Stout Funeral Homes and Crematory. A full obituary will be published at a later date.
- Funeral listings, Aug. 22, 2014 Kinzie, Wanda Marie (Hayes), services are 10 a.m. today at Allen Funeral Home, 136 S. Elm St., Bunker Hill. Wright, Carol, funeral service at 2 p.m. today at Genda Funeral Home, 608 N. Main St., Frankfort.Flood, Joseph William Francis Jr., a memorial
- Jerry Devern Nance Jerry Devern Nance, 63, Kokomo, passed away Wednesday, Aug. 13, 2014, in Indianapolis.Family and friends may join us for a celebration of life from 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday at Crossroads Community Church, 4254 S. 00 East-West. Enter through door 2.The fami
- Delores Skelton Delores Skelton, 77, Kokomo, formerly of Logansport, passed away at 5:55 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 21, 2014, in Community Howard Regional Health. Born April 22, 1937, in Logansport, she was the daughter of Charles and Lillian Elizabeth Zech Nethercutt. On
- Shirley Ann Sage Shirley Ann Sage, 77, Converse, passed away Thursday, Aug. 21, 2014, at Sterling House in Marion, following an extended illness. Funeral service will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the Open Door Fellowship Church, Converse, with Pastors Jim Miller and Don R
- Cindi Thompson Cindi Thompson, 59, rural Frankfort, died at 4:50 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 21, 2014, at her residence. Funeral services will be at 7 p.m. Monday at Young-Nichols Funeral Home, Tipton, with Pastor Kevin Carr presiding. A private family burial will be held
- Shirley J. Decker Shirley J. Decker, 87, Walton, died early Wednesday morning, Aug. 20, 2014, at her home. Graveside services will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the Walton IOOF Cemetery in Walton, with the Rev. Vince Darland officiating. No visitation is planned.Memorial c
- Wayne L. Walker Wayne L. Walker, 64, Tipton, died Wednesday, Aug. 20, 2014, at his residence. He was born July 3, 1950, in Livingston, Tennessee, to Estelene (Walker) Decker.He retired from General Motors, Delphi, in 2009. Wayne was a member of the U.A.W., Tipton Mo
- Barbara 'Bobbie' A. (Reynolds) Jacobs Barbara “Bobbie” A. (Reynolds) Jacobs, 79, passed away at 5:45 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 20, 2014, at her residence in Kokomo. She was born Jan. 9, 1935, in Des Moines, Iowa. She was the daughter of the late Frank and Hazel (Nicholes) Reynolds. On Sept. 2
- Wilda R Hawk Wilda R. Hawk, 79, died at 6 a.m. Thursday, Aug, 21, 2014, in Golden Living Center - Sycamore Village Nursing Home. Services are pending with Hasler & Stout Funeral Home, 112 E. Main St., Greentown.
- More Obituaries Headlines