Sept. 14, 1927 - May 19, 2013
Elizabeth Ann Bell, 85, Kokomo, passed away at 11:10 a.m. Sunday, May 19, 2013, at St. Joseph Hospital in Kokomo. She was born Sept. 14, 1927, in Kokomo, to the late Paul Edward and Margaret Opal (Smith) Bell.
Elizabeth graduated from Kokomo High School and then worked as a babysitter. She faithfully attended St. Luke United Methodist Church for over 50 years, and was part of the builders Sunday school class and the Rebecca Circle of the United Methodist women.
Elizabeth is survived by some special friends, Sandra Hill, Marsh Anderson, Nancy, Dick Myers and her church family.
Elizabeth was preceded in death by her parents and a brother, Robert Bell.
Funeral services for Elizabeth will be 2 p.m. Thursday at Ellers Mortuary Main Street Chapel, 725 S. Main St., with Rev. Harold Williams officiating. Elizabeth’s friends and family are welcome to join for a time of visitation from noon until 2 p.m. Thursday at the mortuary.
Contributions can be made in Elizabeth’s memory to the American Heart Association. You are invited to read Elizabeth’s obituary at www.ellersmortuary.com, where you may view the tribute DVD, sign the guest book, share a personal message or order flowers for the family. Ellers Mortuary Main Street Chapel assisted the family with arrangements.
Sept. 14, 1927 - May 19, 2013
- Francis 'Tom' Eugene Knox Francis “Tom” Eugene Knox, 84, passed away Saturday, July 26, 2014, at his home. He was born June 21, 1930, in Vera Cruz, Indiana, to Floyd W. and Mildred D. (Gifford) Knox. On Aug. 17, 1974, he married Deloris O. Wheeler in Lafayette, and she preced
- Funeral listings, July 29, 2014 Holmes, Imogene R. (Lett), services are 10 a.m. today at West Street Christian Church, Tipton.Jackson, Linda, services are 1 p.m. today at Stout & Son Funeral Home, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville.Esslinger, Hassie M., services are 1 p.m. today at Shirl
- Cathy J. Spivey Cathy J. Spivey, 66, Panama City, Florida, and formerly of Elwood, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014, at Miller’s Merry Manor, surrounded by her loving family, following a brief illness.A celebration of life service will be at 7 p.m. Thursday, July 3
- Frances Juanita Bookwalter Frances Juanita Bookwalter, 93, Peru, went home to be with the Lord on Sunday morning, July 27, 2014, at Community Howard Regional Health, Kokomo, with her loving children by her side.Funeral services will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at McClain Funeral Hom
Helen M. Shultz
Helen M. Shultz, 93, passed away at her residence Friday, July 25, 2014. She was born Sept. 9, 1920, to Raymond and Esther (Wolf) Jackson. They preceded her in death.Helen graduated from Butler High School and married Homer G. “Jake” Shultz on Aug. 3
- Wilma Leach Wilma Leach, Tipton, passed away Saturday, July 26, 2014, at Miller’s Merry Manor in Tipton.Arrangements are pending at the Porter Funeral Home of Tipton.
- Emogene Richey Emogene Richey, 94, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014, at Century Villa Healthcare in Greentown. She was born Dec. 21, 1919, to William Raleigh Coverdale and Ethel Jane (Harrison) Coverdale. On Dec. 24, 1939, she married Albert Richey, who preceded h
- Deena Lou Crawford Deena Lou Crawford, 72, Kokomo, passed away at 7:55 a.m. Sunday, July 27, 2014, at St. Joseph Hospital. A funeral service will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at Ellers Mortuary, 3400 S. Webster St., with Pastor Gary Foster officiating. Burial will follow at K
- James E. Young James E. Young, 78, rural Roann, died at 11:37 p.m. Saturday, July 26, 2014, surrounded by his daughters at his residence. He was born Nov. 13, 1935, in Sleepy Hollow, Miami County, the son of Floyd E. and Margaret V. (Miller) Young. He was married N
- Max Bitner Max Bitner, Kempton, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2014, at his residence. Arrangements are pending at the Porter Funeral Home of Tipton.
- More Obituaries Headlines