Sept. 14, 1927 - May 19, 2013
Elizabeth Ann Bell, 85, Kokomo, passed away at 11:10 a.m. Sunday, May 19, 2013, at St. Joseph Hospital in Kokomo. She was born Sept. 14, 1927, in Kokomo, to the late Paul Edward and Margaret Opal (Smith) Bell.
Elizabeth graduated from Kokomo High School and then worked as a babysitter. She faithfully attended St. Luke United Methodist Church for over 50 years, and was part of the builders Sunday school class and the Rebecca Circle of the United Methodist women.
Elizabeth is survived by some special friends, Sandra Hill, Marsh Anderson, Nancy, Dick Myers and her church family.
Elizabeth was preceded in death by her parents and a brother, Robert Bell.
Funeral services for Elizabeth will be 2 p.m. Thursday at Ellers Mortuary Main Street Chapel, 725 S. Main St., with Rev. Harold Williams officiating. Elizabeth’s friends and family are welcome to join for a time of visitation from noon until 2 p.m. Thursday at the mortuary.
Contributions can be made in Elizabeth’s memory to the American Heart Association. You are invited to read Elizabeth’s obituary at www.ellersmortuary.com, where you may view the tribute DVD, sign the guest book, share a personal message or order flowers for the family. Ellers Mortuary Main Street Chapel assisted the family with arrangements.
Sept. 14, 1927 - May 19, 2013
- Funeral listings, Aug. 23, 2014 Martin, Eleanor, services are 11 a.m. today at Stout & Son Funeral Home, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville. Benedict, Terry Alan “Jake” Sr., a celebration of life is noon today at the Bethlehem United Methodist Church, E. County Road 625 North, Twelve Mil
- Clair Andrew Noftsger Nov. 29, 1936 - Aug. 21, 2014Clair Andrew Noftsger, 77, LanePark Retirement Village, Sidney, Ohio, passed away peacefully Thursday, Aug. 21, 2014, at his residence. Clair was born Nov. 29, 1936, in Rochester, Indiana, to the late Frank and Burnette (
- Virginia Mae Williams June 25, 1929 - Aug. 21, 2014Virginia Mae Williams, 85, Kokomo, passed away at 2:49 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 21, 2014, at St. Joseph Hospital, Kokomo. Born June 25, 1929, in Charleston, Illinois, she was the daughter of the late Howard Keith Hutton and Ma
- Elpha B. Cover Elpha B. Cover, 101, a lifelong resident of Denver, Indiana, passed away at 10:30 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 21, 2014, at Hickory Creek Nursing Home in Peru.Funeral services will be at 2:30 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 26, 2014, at McClain Funeral Home, Denver, with
- Ruby E. Krise Ruby E. Krise, 100, Kokomo, died at 7:16 a.m. Friday, Aug. 22, 2014, at Wellbrooke of Kokomo. Funeral arrangements are pending at Shirley & Stout Funeral Home & Crematory, 1315 W. Lincoln Road.
- Gifford M. Cox Gifford M. Cox, 96, Kokomo, passed away at 5 a.m. Friday, Aug. 22, 2014, at Sycamore Village Golden Living Center, Kokomo. There will be a funeral service for Gifford at 4 p.m. Monday at Ellers Mortuary Webster Street Chapel, 3400 S. Webster St., wit
- Frederick Alan Rose Frederick Alan Rose, 61, Kokomo, died at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 20, 2014, at his residence.Arrangements are pending with Shirley & Stout Funeral Homes and Crematory. A full obituary will be published at a later date.
- Funeral listings, Aug. 22, 2014 Kinzie, Wanda Marie (Hayes), services are 10 a.m. today at Allen Funeral Home, 136 S. Elm St., Bunker Hill. Wright, Carol, funeral service at 2 p.m. today at Genda Funeral Home, 608 N. Main St., Frankfort.Flood, Joseph William Francis Jr., a memorial
- Jerry Devern Nance Jerry Devern Nance, 63, Kokomo, passed away Wednesday, Aug. 13, 2014, in Indianapolis.Family and friends may join us for a celebration of life from 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday at Crossroads Community Church, 4254 S. 00 East-West. Enter through door 2.The fami
- Delores Skelton Delores Skelton, 77, Kokomo, formerly of Logansport, passed away at 5:55 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 21, 2014, in Community Howard Regional Health. Born April 22, 1937, in Logansport, she was the daughter of Charles and Lillian Elizabeth Zech Nethercutt. On
- More Obituaries Headlines