Sept. 14, 1927 - May 19, 2013
Elizabeth Ann Bell, 85, Kokomo, passed away at 11:10 a.m. Sunday, May 19, 2013, at St. Joseph Hospital in Kokomo. She was born Sept. 14, 1927, in Kokomo, to the late Paul Edward and Margaret Opal (Smith) Bell.
Elizabeth graduated from Kokomo High School and then worked as a babysitter. She faithfully attended St. Luke United Methodist Church for over 50 years, and was part of the builders Sunday school class and the Rebecca Circle of the United Methodist women.
Elizabeth is survived by some special friends, Sandra Hill, Marsh Anderson, Nancy, Dick Myers and her church family.
Elizabeth was preceded in death by her parents and a brother, Robert Bell.
Funeral services for Elizabeth will be 2 p.m. Thursday at Ellers Mortuary Main Street Chapel, 725 S. Main St., with Rev. Harold Williams officiating. Elizabeth’s friends and family are welcome to join for a time of visitation from noon until 2 p.m. Thursday at the mortuary.
Contributions can be made in Elizabeth’s memory to the American Heart Association. You are invited to read Elizabeth’s obituary at www.ellersmortuary.com, where you may view the tribute DVD, sign the guest book, share a personal message or order flowers for the family. Ellers Mortuary Main Street Chapel assisted the family with arrangements.
Sept. 14, 1927 - May 19, 2013
- Mary Rosalene McElfresh Mary Rosalene McElfresh, 81, Kokomo, died Tuesday, July 22, 2014, at Reflections at Wellington. She was born Dec. 24, 1932, in Kokomo, the daughter of the late Carl and Edna (Walker) Shaffer. She married Wayne R. McElfresh June 22, 1952, at Main Stre
- Funeral listings, July 25, 2014 Taylor, Carroll Ray “C.R.” Bill, services are 11 a.m. today at Murray Weaver Funeral Home, 401 S. California St., Galveston.Barber, Marjorie L., services are 11 a.m. today at Stout & Son Funeral Home Neptune Chapel, 44 Michigan St., Burlington.Hudson
- William A. Wylie William A. Wylie, 81, Tipton, passed away Thursday, July 24, 2014, at IU Tipton Health in Tipton. Visitation is scheduled from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Porter Funeral Home, 726 E. North St., Tipton. Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at Porter’
- Mary Edna Jackson Mary Edna Jackson, 78, Russiaville, passed away at her home at 2:05 a.m. Wednesday, July 23, 2014.Funeral services will be at 10:30 a.m. Monday at Stout & Son Funeral Home, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville, with the Rev. Kermit Goings and the Rev. Lehmon
- Reba A. Stout Reba A. Stout, 99, Russiaville, died peacefully at 5:05 p.m. Tuesday, July 22, 2014, at St. Joseph Hospital with her family at her side. She was born July 1, 1915, in Howard County, the daughter of Benjamin and Wilma (Rich) Tucker. On June 19, 1935,
- Viola Bassett Viola Bassett, 93, Kokomo, passed away at 5:54 p.m. Wednesday, July 23 2014, at Community Hospital North, Indianapolis. Arrangements are pending with Bluitt & Son Funeral Home.
- Helen Elnora Long Guynn Helen Elnora Long Guynn, 86, passed away Saturday, July 19, 2014, at her residence. Helen Elnora (Long) Guynn went home to be with the Lord on July 19, 2014. She was born April 1, 1928, in Owensboro, Kentucky, to the late Albert Long and Alice (Clark
- Larry E. Bradley Jr. Larry E. Bradley Jr., 41, Kokomo, died Friday, July 18, 2014, at St. Vincent Heart Center in Indianapolis. He was born the son of Larry E. and Anna L. (Rawls) Bradley in Tipton on April 4, 1973.Larry was the manager of Rackem Billiards. He previously
- Funeral listings, July 24, 2014 Stover, Crystal M., services are 11 a.m. today at Ellers Mortuary Main Street Chapel, 725 S. Main St.Wright, Tyler, services are 11 a.m. today at Stout & Son Funeral Home, 200 E. Main St., Russiaville.Taylor, Carroll Ray “C.R.” Bill, services are 11
- Mary Jackson Mary Jackson, 79, Russiaville, passed away at 2:05 a.m. Wednesday, July 23, 2014, in her home.Arrangements are pending with Stout & Son Funeral Home, Russiaville.
- More Obituaries Headlines