Sunday, 4:42 a.m., police arrested Corey A. Silcox, 24, 1200 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2800 block of East Southway Boulevard, on a public intoxication charge.
Sunday, 3 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female, in the 400 block of Morningside Drive, on a runaway charge.
Sunday, 3:29 p.m., police arrested Troy R. Young, 30, 1400 block of North Morrison Street, at North and Bell streets, on a warrant charge of parole violation.
Sunday, 3:33 p.m., police arrested two 17-year-old females, in Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave., on conversion charges.
Sunday, 3:38 p.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female, in the 700 block of South Berkley Road, on a runaway charge.
Sunday, 3:48 p.m., police arrested Trenton F. Breedlove, 33, Southdowns Drive, at Apperson Way and Broadway, on a body attachment warrant.
Sunday, 6:15 p.m., deputies arrested Christopher S. Atkins, 35, 1100 block of North Korby Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Sunday, 7:28 p.m., police arrested Travis L. Wilson, 27, 7700 block of River Ridge Road, in the 800 block of North Indiana Avenue, on two warrant charges of failure to appear.
Sunday, 7:34 p.m., police arrested Christopher S. Atkins, 35, 2500 block of Apperson Way North, at home, on an invasion of privacy charge.
Sunday, 8:45 p.m., police arrested Paul N. Zimmerman, 56, 2200 block of North Webster Street, at home, on a felony strangulation charge, and on charges of battery and interfering with reporting a crime.
Sunday, 10:20 p.m., deputies arrested Ardella O. Adkins, 20, Marion, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
- Police Reports
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- Police reports, July 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 1:19 p.m., police arrested Robert A. Blackburn, 54, Sharpsville, at 100 South and Indiana 931, on a charge of possession of meth.Wednesday, 3:45 p.m., police arrested Jeffery F. Lundy, 23, 2200 block of West Jefferson S
- Police reports, July 10, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 11:04 a.m., deputies arrested James R. Shepard Jr., 32, 7000 west and 600 North, at 1400 East and 00 North-South, on a warrant for theft.Tuesday, 11:33 a.m., police arrested Robert E. Hunter II, 31, 400 block of West Syca
- Police reports, July 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, police arrested Brett A. Ray, 20, 2700 block of Amberwood Place, on a warrant for a hit-and-run.Thursday, 2:31 a.m., deputies arrested Linda J. Vandergriff, 49, Tipton, at Speedway, 398 Indiana 931, on a warrant for two
- More Police Reports Headlines