Sunday, 4:42 a.m., police arrested Corey A. Silcox, 24, 1200 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2800 block of East Southway Boulevard, on a public intoxication charge.
Sunday, 3 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female, in the 400 block of Morningside Drive, on a runaway charge.
Sunday, 3:29 p.m., police arrested Troy R. Young, 30, 1400 block of North Morrison Street, at North and Bell streets, on a warrant charge of parole violation.
Sunday, 3:33 p.m., police arrested two 17-year-old females, in Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave., on conversion charges.
Sunday, 3:38 p.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female, in the 700 block of South Berkley Road, on a runaway charge.
Sunday, 3:48 p.m., police arrested Trenton F. Breedlove, 33, Southdowns Drive, at Apperson Way and Broadway, on a body attachment warrant.
Sunday, 6:15 p.m., deputies arrested Christopher S. Atkins, 35, 1100 block of North Korby Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Sunday, 7:28 p.m., police arrested Travis L. Wilson, 27, 7700 block of River Ridge Road, in the 800 block of North Indiana Avenue, on two warrant charges of failure to appear.
Sunday, 7:34 p.m., police arrested Christopher S. Atkins, 35, 2500 block of Apperson Way North, at home, on an invasion of privacy charge.
Sunday, 8:45 p.m., police arrested Paul N. Zimmerman, 56, 2200 block of North Webster Street, at home, on a felony strangulation charge, and on charges of battery and interfering with reporting a crime.
Sunday, 10:20 p.m., deputies arrested Ardella O. Adkins, 20, Marion, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
- Police Reports
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- More Police Reports Headlines